A special husk that appears wearing a hat, handle bar moustache and enlarged, purple, right arm that they shoot out of.|
Single hit scan shot fired from it’s right arm.|
|Weapons to use||
Shoot as a normal husk.|
Zapper Husks are ranged attack enemies who fire a single, moderately powered beam at the player and are able to spawn with elemental modifiers. The damage and health of the Zapper Husk is somewhere in between that of the Pitcher and the Blaster.
- The Zapper Husk was originally created as a replacement for the Pitcher husk in the Chinese version of the game, as bones and skulls are considered taboo.
Patch 9.20 (June 6, 2019)
- Zappers from beyond have invaded the world, replacing their gunslinger cousins for the time being.
Patch 5.10 (July 24, 2018)
- New Zapper Husk enemy added!
- The Zapper Husk is a ranged attack enemy who fires a single, moderately powered beam at players.
- Damage and health for this husk put it midway between the Pitcher and the Blaster in difficulty.
- The Zapper Husk will be able to spawn with elemental modifiers.