Yellow Steel Bridge (POI)
Yellow Steel Bridge is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate F7, east of Misty Meadows. Just like the other bridges, it is a big steel bridge that spans across a river.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges||25,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Yellow Steel Bridge was added to the map.
- The pallet truck from Logjam Woodworks has driven through Misty Meadows and has appeared headed towards the Yellow Steel Bridge.
- The pallet truck from Logjam Woodworks and the chair truck from Dirty Docks crashed into each other east of the Yellow Steel Bridge. Most of the chairs and pallets have fallen down the cliff.
- Yellow Steel Bridge was sucked into The Zero Point.
- Undated: Yellow Steel Bridge was covered in snow.
- January 6th: the snow at Yellow Steel Bridge has melted.
- January 13th: The hut near Yellow Steel Bridge has had some extra furniture added.