As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Weeping Woods is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates C5, D5, C6 and D6, south of Salty Springs, north of Slurpy Swamp and southeast of Holly Hedges. It is a large forest with cabins and a giant watchtower. The Wolverine boss patrols this location.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 3.1 Chapter 2 Season 1
- 3.2 Chapter 2 Season 2
- 3.3 Chapter 2 Season 3
- 3.4 Chapter 2 Season 4
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Weeping Woods/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Greasy Graves
- Lodge Main Building
- Lodge Second Building
- RV Parking
- Varios Cabins
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Consume 10 Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Find SHADOW Ollie in Weeping Woods||Skye's Adventure||Skye SHADOW Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Collect wood at Weeping Woods (500)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Collect wood at Weeping Woods (1,500)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Collect wood at Weeping Woods (3,000)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Collect Floating Rings at Weeping Woods (5)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Fireflies from Weeping Woods (5)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||35,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Weeping Woods was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Weeping Woods for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Weeping Woods, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th 2020: Multiple posters have appeared around Weeping Woods, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Weeping Woods has been covered in snow.
- January 7: The snow melted from Weeping Woods
- A new cabin was added to Weeping Woods across the river from the main cabin area and north of the watchtower. Inside the cabin is a secret base for toys holding a trapped gnome.
- Several Ghost recruitment posters have appeared around Weeping Woods.
- A telescope as well as a suitcase holding plans with the Shadow logo have appeared on a building rooftop in Weeping Woods. The telescope points towards the Ghost House (POI).
- The secret underground area in the cabin northwest of Weeping Woods now has a dance floor, a large amounts of balloons and honey, and a map showing 5 X's around the island. Outside the cabin, gnomes have appeared outside with Propane Tanks and other materials, most likely to break out the trapped gnome.
- The gnomes have attacked and taken over the cabin northwest of Weeping Woods. However one gnome was taken down, the other gnomes have freed the trapped gnome, placing all but one bear in the cell.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Weeping Woods relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Weeping Woods have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Weeping Woods has flooded. Rubble has been strewn atop what once was Weeping Woods and all the trees have died out. The only accessible point left is the trailer park, making the location now a Landmark.
- The lodge's main and second building are now visible with the water receding, and you can now enter them through their roofs. Most of the inside is still flooded, though.
- More of the woods is also visible.
- The water receded once more, and a majority of the woods have returned. Because of this, the location became a Named POI again.
- July 30th: With another receding of the water, Weeping Woods has entirely returned.
- Weeping Woods has completely reverted back to normal. All artifacts that were destroyed or misplaced have been reset to their original spots.
- The Wolverine boss has appeared in Weeping Woods.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- From the Fortnitemares Challenges, this location is referred to as a Haunted Forest.
- It is very similar to Wailing Woods and Lonely Lodge, two locations from the old map.
- At the southwest part of the map, it has one of the best unnamed POI, Logjam Woodworks with more than 4000 wood.
- Areas inside or around the woods area include Logjam Woodworks, Greasy Graves and Purple Steel Bridge.
- This is the 2nd location in Fortnite history to have a boss but no henchmen in the POI, the first being the Box Factory.