Warehouses (also commonly referred as Yonder Yard) is a POI located south coordinates E9, north of Happy Hamlet and southwest of Shifty Shafts . It is an industrial area with empty warehouses and shipping containers. One warehouse has a club setup with stage, lights and dance platforms. In Season 7, a few of the buildings were crushed by the iceberg, leaving snow in the surrounding area.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Shipping containers
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some of the paintings found in the disco resemble the Husks from Save the World.
- Posters around the disco showcase DJ Yonder’s side face, meaning he hails from such place.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Warehouses (unnamed POI) was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- One of the warehouses was changed into a club.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Two of the warehouses (possibly shifted parts of Flush Factory)were crushed by the iceberg. There is now snow in the remaining area.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Map v8.40: A new rune has appeared in the clubhouse
- Map v8.50: The rune is now gone and has moved to Loot Lake.
- The wall behind the nightclub's sound system has collapsed, and the music has stopped playing.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- There is now a Slipstream station near the area.
- Map v9.10: The nightclub's floor tiles are starting to turn off, and only turn back on if they're walked on.