Warehouses (commonly referred to as Yonder Yard) was an unnamed POI located south coordinates E9, north of Happy Hamlet and southwest of Shifty Shafts. It was an industrial area with empty warehouses and shipping containers. One warehouse had a club setup with stage, lights and dance platforms. In Season 7, two of the buildings were crushed by the iceberg, leaving behind a large block of ice in the area. The POI was removed with the release of Chapter 2 Season 1.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- The Club
- Garage Warehouse
- One Stack
Former Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Storage Warehouse and 2 brick buildings
(Removed in v4.00 (May 1st, 2018))
- Big Warehouse (with underground section)
- Small Warehouse
(Removed in v7.00 (December 6th, 2018))
Props[edit | edit source]
- Shipping containers
- Wood pallets
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Warehouses (unnamed POI) was added to the map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- A Vending Machine was added to the Warehouses. It is located among the shipping containers next to One Stack and the Garage Warehouse.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
4.00 (May 1st, 2018)
- The Storage Warehouse was replaced with The Club and the 2 brick buildings were replaced with a parking lot.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
5.30 (August 23rd, 2018)
- The metal containers outside One Stack have been rearranged into a chair.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The Club now has posters of DJ Yonder around and inside it.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Two of the warehouses (possibly shifted parts of Flush Factory)were crushed by the iceberg. There is now snow in the remaining area.
- The two trucks next to the parking lot have been hit by parts of the iceberg, opening one up to reveal a chest inside.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Map v8.40: A new rune has appeared in the clubhouse
- Map v8.50: The rune is now gone and has moved to Loot Lake.
- The wall behind the nightclub's sound system has collapsed, and the music has stopped playing.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- There is now a Slipstream station near the area.
- Map v9.10: The nightclub's floor tiles are starting to turn off, and only turn back on if they're walked on.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Slipstream station near the area was removed from the map.
- A metal container outside the club has a Teknique spray and the truck near the club and a metal container inside the one stack factory have window sprays on them for Spray & Pray Missions.
- The remaining warehouses and the club has been sucked into a black hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Warehouses was removed, as it does not exist on the Chapter 2 map.
- Around the Chapter 2 map, you can find walls containing the phrase "Don't forget to go home" and images of husks, as they appeared in The Club.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some of the paintings found in the disco resemble the Husks from Save the World.
- Posters around the disco showcase DJ Yonder’s side face, meaning he hails from such place.