Warehouses (also commonly referred as Yonder Yard) is a POI located south coordinates E9, north of Happy Hamlet and southwest of Shifty Shafts. It is an industrial area with empty warehouses and shipping containers. One warehouse has a club setup with stage, lights and dance platforms. In Season 7, two of the buildings were crushed by the iceberg, leaving behind large block of ice in the area. Yonder Yard is now part of the snow biome.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- The Club
- Garage Warehouse
- One Stack
Former Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Big Warehouse (with underground section)
- Small Warehouse
Props[edit | edit source]
- Shipping containers
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some of the paintings found in the disco resemble the Husks from Save the World.
- Posters around the disco showcase DJ Yonder’s side face, meaning he hails from such place.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Warehouses (unnamed POI) was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- One of the warehouses was changed into a club.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The Club now has posters of DJ Yonder around and inside it.
- The metal containers outside One Stack have been rearranged into a big chair. (exact date of this change is unknown, but it was sometime between the start and end of Season 5 as the change is present at the start of Season 6 but not the start of Season 5)
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Two of the warehouses (possibly shifted parts of Flush Factory)were crushed by the iceberg. There is now snow in the remaining area.
- The two trucks next to the parking lot have been hit by parts of the iceberg, opening one up to reveal a chest inside.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Map v8.40: A new rune has appeared in the clubhouse
- Map v8.50: The rune is now gone and has moved to Loot Lake.
- The wall behind the nightclub's sound system has collapsed, and the music has stopped playing.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- There is now a Slipstream station near the area.
- Map v9.10: The nightclub's floor tiles are starting to turn off, and only turn back on if they're walked on.
Season X[edit | edit source]
- The Slipstream station near the area was removed from the map.
- A metal container outside the club has a Teknique spray and the truck near the club and a metal container inside the one stack factory have window sprays on them for Spray and Pray challenges.