Wall Dynamo is a Wall Trap in Save the World. It comes in Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary versions. It is one of the few Wall Traps that can be placed on short walls. Does electric damage to all enemies in range when the trap is triggered.
Wall Dynamo used to be in Battle Royale, but was vaulted on the 1.11 Small Shield Update due the combination of the traps to just be a Damage Trap.
Patch 5.10 (July 24, 2018)
- Reduced the amount of Nuts & Bolts and Mineral Powder used on a variety of traps:
- All recipes changed from 2 Mineral Powder to 2 Batteries.
- No longer costs Rough Ore to craft.
- All recipes now require 3 Mechanical Parts.
Patch 3.5 (April 11, 2018)
- Fixed an issue where damage return values for Traps that deal elemental damage were not indicating what type of elemental damage was dealt.
- Updated Electrical Wall and Ceiling Trap descriptions to mention their elemental damage traits.