Wailing Woods is an area on the Battle Royale map located at northeast coordinates H3-H4, I3-I4, north of Lonely Lodge and east of Tomato Temple. It is a forested area abundant in Wood with wooden sheds, cabins, a bunker and a hedge maze in the center.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Hedge Maze
Props[edit | edit source]
- Underground Bunker
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Wailing Woods was added to the map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- A bunker was added to the northeast side of Wailing Woods.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- The CUBE rolled through the forest, imprinting a rune into the ground and creating a low-gravity zone around it. It also destroyed several trees in its path.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Four log cabins were added to Wailing Woods. Every one of the cabins has a secret room in the basement whose entrance is hidden behind a wardrobe.
- The house in the hedge maze has been turned into a secret laboratory.
- The low-gravity zone has turned into a corrupt area.
- October 13: The Floating Island enters the airspace of Wailing Woods and starts absorbing power from the rune.
- October 14: Glowing white holes that act like shockwave grenades when jumped in have appeared around the rune. The island exits the airspace of Wailing Woods and starts floating towards Rune 6.
- October 18: The rune in the middle of the corrupt area has started floating again.
- October 19: The rune starts moving towards the Floating Island.
- v.6.30: Mysterious portals have appeared in the laboratory, connecting it and the cabins.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The corrupted area has completely vanished, leaving a clearing in the forest.
- There are now tunnels underneath the woods beneath each cabin. They are powered by a permanent rift.