| This map location is inside the combination of coordinates: H3-H4, I3-I4.
| Sublocation, points and chest placements that can be found outside Wailing Woods might be listed under the grid coordinates of the area.
Wailing Woods is an area on the Battle Royale map located at northwest coordinates H3-H4, I3-I4, north of Lonely Lodge and west of Tomato Temple. It is a forested area abundant in Wood with wooden sheds, cabins, a bunker and a hedge maze in the center.
Wailing Woods Top View
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
- Wailing Woods was added to the map.
- A bunker was added to the northeast side of Wailing Woods.
- The CUBE rolled through the forest, imprinting a rune into the ground and creating a low-gravity zone around it. It also destroyed several trees in its path.
- Four log cabins were added to Wailing Woods. Every one of the cabins has a secret room in the basement whose entrance is hidden behind a wardrobe.
- The house in the hedge maze has been turned into a secret laboratory.
- The low-gravity zone has turned into a corrupt area.
- October 13: The Floating Island enters the airspace of Wailing Woods and starts absorbing power from the rune.
- October 14: Glowing white holes that act like shockwave grenades when jumped in have appeared around the rune. The island exits the airspace of Wailing Woods and starts floating towards Rune 6.
- October 18: The rune in the middle of the corrupt area has started floating again.
- October 19: The rune starts moving towards the Floating Island.