Villain Lair (POI)
Villain Lair was a POI located west coordinates B4-B5, east of Snobby Shores. It was a heavily decayed hideout that resembles a shape of a robot on the mountains on the outside with a large missile dock and security cameras. Inside was a purple-themed facility with control center, rooms with servers, station wagons, medical gurneys, a sleeping quarter and an empty pool. The villain lair can also be found in Creative, before and after deteriorating.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Outside[edit | edit source]
Inside[edit | edit source]
- There are 4 Chests inside the lair. One Chest can be found from the sleeping quarters, at the top of the bed. Another Chest is located at the bottom of the shaft that is entered from the wooden shack. In the empty pool room, one of the Chests is in the bottom of the pool. The last Chest is on the top of a medical gurney, found in the hospital/laboratory area of the lair.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Wooden Shack
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Villain Lair (unnamed POI) was added to the map.
- Week 7: Hop Rocks and meteorite fragments have been found at the Villain Lair.
- Week 9: The rocket was launched into the sky creating giant rifts.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The Villain Lair becomes abandoned and starts to decay.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The Villain Lair becomes even more destroyed with vines growing over it.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- There is now a wind turbine in the mountain.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Wind turbine on the mountain is now gone.
- The Villain Lair has become more overgrown, and many holes have appeared in the lair.
- The Villain Lair was sucked into a black hole.