Villain Lair (POI)
Villain Lair was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 4, located inside the coordinate B4 and B5, east of Snobby Shores. It was a heavily decayed hideout that resembles a shape of a robot on the mountains on the outside with a large missile dock and security cameras. Unlike the security cameras added in Chapter 2 Season 2, the security cameras inside the lair couldn't actually detect players. Inside was a purple-themed facility with control center, rooms with servers, station wagons, medical gurneys, a sleeping quarter and an empty pool. The villain lair can also be found in Creative, before and after deteriorating.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Outside[edit | edit source]
Inside[edit | edit source]
- There are 4 Chests inside the lair. One Chest can be found from the sleeping quarters, at the top of the bed. Another Chest is located at the bottom of the shaft that is entered from the wooden shack. In the empty pool room, one of the Chests is in the bottom of the pool. The last Chest is on the top of a medical gurney, found in the hospital/laboratory area of the lair.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Visitor Banner
- Rocket Parts
- Large Computers
- Hospital bed
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Villain Lair (unnamed POI) was added to the map.
V4.40[edit | edit source]
- Week 7: Hop Rocks and meteorite fragments have been found at the Villain Lair.
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- The Rocketship at the Villain Lair has been fully upgraded.
- June 27th: A siren can be heard coming from the Villain Lair.
- June 30th: The rocket was launched into the sky creating giant rifts.
V6.00[edit | edit source]
- The Villain Lair becomes abandoned and starts to decay. Cobwebs are found in the lair causing some chests to be inverted.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 24th The Villain Lair is covered in snow for Christmas.
- December 26th: The snow is gone.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: Villain Lair was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- The snow eventually melts.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The Villain Lair becomes even more destroyed with vines growing over it.
V9.00[edit | edit source]
- There is now a wind turbine in the mountain.
- A disco ball and dance floors were added to the front of the lair for a challenge.
- The Wind turbine on the mountain is now gone.
- A hut on the bottom of the mountain the lair sat on has been flipped.
- Late in the season a timer appeared on a TV inside the lair.
- October 13: The Villain Lair was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Fate loading screen shows Fate walking through the lair holding the Fated Frame, with several "lobby drones" (the drones which appear after a player is eliminated) behind her. The presence of the "lobby drones" behind Fate in the loading screen might mean that the lair's inhabitants were killed by Fate, which would explain the lair's abandonedness and disrepair.