Viking Outpost (POI)
Viking Village was a POI located at B6, west of the Battle Royale Map, east of Snobby Shores and northwest of Greasy Grove was introduced on the initial update of Season 5. The place was hinted through the previous mysterious anchor that spawned in the area on Season 4.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Chests[edit | edit source]
- The village contains 9 Chests in total. 3 Chests are found in the attics of the three houses in the eastern-most corner in of the village, as well as 3 on the western-most side. A single Chest can be found in the east part of the attic of the longhouse, and also on the ground of the south side of the longhouse.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Viking Ship
- Viking Fort
- Haystack Hut
- Variation of Small Huts
Props[edit | edit source]
- Archery Board
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- The Viking Outpost was added to the map.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The waterfall at the Viking Village has frozen over Greasy Grove. There is also way more snow in the area.
- 7.40: A bit of snow in the area has melted.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- August 23rd: Some more snow at Viking Outpost has melted.
- September 18th: More snow at the Viking Outpost has melted.
- October 13th: The Viking Outpost was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Until Season 7, this was the only place on the map where snow could be found.
- Interestingly during The End (Event), a rocket passed through the Viking Mountain