Viking Outpost (POI)
Viking Outpost nicknamed "Viking Village" was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 5, located inside the coordinate B6, east of Snobby Shores and northwest of Greasy Grove. The place was hinted through the previous mysterious anchor that spawned in the area on Season 4.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Chests[edit | edit source]
- The village contains 9 Chests in total. 3 Chests are found in the attics of the three houses in the eastern-most corner in of the village, as well as 3 on the western-most side. A single Chest can be found in the east part of the attic of the longhouse, and also on the ground of the south side of the longhouse.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Viking Ship
- Viking Longhouse
- Small Hut
- 5 Viking Houses
Props[edit | edit source]
- Archery Board
- Viking Ship Mast
- Small Dock
- Pointed Log Fence
- Hanging Viking Flag
- Weapon Rack
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- An anchor has appeared at the bottom of a giant hill with a single house on top, between Snobby Shores and Greasy Grove.
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- The Viking Outpost was added to the map. Small amounts of snow can be seen falling.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- The waterfall at the Viking Village has frozen over Greasy Grove. The mountain is also now entirely covered with snow.
V7.40[edit | edit source]
- Some of snow in the area has melted.
- August 23rd: Some more snow at Viking Outpost has melted.
- September 18th: More snow at the Viking Outpost has melted.
- October 13th: The Viking Outpost was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Until Season 7, this was the only place on the map where snow could be found.
- Interestingly during The End Event, a rocket passed through the Viking Mountain.
- In the official Fortnite Monopoly, Viking Village is the name given to the Viking Outpost, as well as on the official Season 5 map, and by fans in general.
- Prefabs of the Viking Outpost can be found in Creative.