A Victory Royale, also called a 'win', or a 'dub' by the community, is given to the last Solo, Duo, Squad, or large team alive in Battle Royale. When you get your first Victory Royale, you get an umbrella, and if it is your first win on that season, an umbrella specific to the season that you won it in. You will only get an umbrella if it is a Solo, Duo, or Squad win, or a certain LTM with a certain umbrella for that LTM
How to get a Victory Royale?[edit | edit source]
- Solo, Duos, Trios, Squads, Slide, The Floor is Lava, Solid Gold, High Explosives, Catch!, Fog of War, Close Encounters, and Sniper Shootout: Eliminate the others and be the last one standing.
- 50v50, Teams of 20, Teams of 33, Driftin' and Team Terror: Eliminate the other team(s).
- Team Rumble: Reach the elimination goal
- Air Royale: Destroy others’ planes
- Arsenal: Eliminate a player using the final weapon
- Bounty, Disco Domination, Score Royale, Operation: Dropzone, Marvel Showdown and Marvel Takeover: Reach the point goal
- Endgame and Infinity Gauntlet: As the Avengers: Kill Thanos and his allies. As Thanos: Kill the Avengers
- Food Fight: Destroy the other team’s mascot.
- Horde Rush: Beat the husks.
- The Getaway: Get the jewel from the safe and move it to the van.
- Storm King: Destroy the Storm King’s Horns and then finish him off.
- Live At Risky Reels: Watch the Live At Risky Reels Event.