Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit
Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit is a fictional pizza chain in the Fortnite universe. It can be seen in some of Save the World's suburb areas, and currently cannot be found in Battle Royale. Until Season 10, the restaurant could be found in the Mega Mall. During Season 8, the chain could be spotted in Battle Royale's Retail Row, but was destroyed in the Unvaulting Event. Until Season 5, Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit could be seen in the Tomato Town location. This was changed, however, when a temple destroyed Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and a portion of the adjacent land, renaming the location to Tomato Temple. The mascot of the chain is Tomatohead. The prefabs for the Tomato Town restaurant and the Mega Mall restaurant can be still found in Creative but the Retail Row one is not a prefab
|Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit|
|Release||Game Release, Named on October 12.|
Branches[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Town was added to the map with The Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit, beginning the franchise.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 10: The Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit mascot (a giant tomato spinning on top of Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit) disappeared into a Rift and was replaced by a chest.
- Later, it was replaced by a stone Tomato Head.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Week 7: Tomato Town was replaced by a Mayan temple, known as Tomato Temple destroying Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit. The temple seems to host a cult/religion that is based on tomatoes, however not much is known about the cult itself. The Tomato Temple loading screen shows that the tomato cult has converted Durrr Burger staff (namely, the Grill Sergeant) into Tomatoheads, and the Praise the Tomato emote shows some sort of ritual of the cult, which involves throwing a tomato in the air so it lands on the thrower's head.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A pizza pit truck appeared near the original Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit that had a mustache in the front, colors to the original restaurant and a similar tomato on the top of the truck. The truck was heading around the map with bugs on the back of it, and it was thought to be Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit sabotaging the Durrr Burger after it arrived at the food chain and shut down the restaurant.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Week 3: A small restaurant from the pizza pit was added in Retail Row after the Durrr Burger set up a smaller outpost across the street.
- Week 10: The restraunt expanded and made the basketball court shorter.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Week 3: The basketball court is gone due to the restraunt expanding.
- 8.3V: Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit Expands with spinning Tomato Head Returning and restaurant goes up a storey. It is similar to the old Pizza Pit.
- Week 10: Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit is destroyed during the Unvaulting Event in a volcanic eruption.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: An Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit branch has opened in Mega Mall.
- Week 3: A house north of Snobby Shores has been taken over and expanded by Pizza Pit fanatics.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Mega Mall Pizza Pit has been sucked into the rift beacon, along with the rest of Mega Mall