Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Transform is a game mechanic that players can use to take card(s) and some resources and convert them to a random card of a specified type & rarity. Each card has a worth & cost that is determined by type (weapon, trap, hero, etc) and rarity. The total worth of the cards must be equal to or greater than the cost of the desired card. Some transform cards have unlimited uses (designated in the lower left of the card by a solid white transform symbol and no number) or are single use (designated in the lower left of the card by a hollow white transform symbol and a number). As part of the transformation, you will get the base, unleveled recycle experience of the cards transformed. Transforming will also cost some of a resource. Using a schematic transform card costs research points and Hero/defender/survivor transform cards cost people.
As general rules:
- A card will have a cost of 2 times its worth.
- A card of type Y, rarity X has a worth equal to the cost of type Y, rarity X-1 card.
- A card of type Y, rarity X has a worth equal to 1/5th the cost of type Y, rarity X+1 card.
- transforming a given type of card into the next rarity requires 5 cards of the current type & rarity (except for common -> uncommon, where only 4 cards are needed)
- 2 cards of the same type/rarity can be transformed into a new card of the same type/rarity.
- A single card of a given type can be transformed into a card of that type of the next rarity down.
So a single uncommon trap schematic can be transformed into a common trap schematic, 2 uncommon trap schematics can be transformed into a single new uncommon trap schematic, and 5 uncommon trap schematics can be transformed into a single rare trap schematic.
Any Legendary hero transform schematic has a chance to produce mythic hero instead of a legendary hero, a mythic hero is worth the same point value as a legendary hero for transforming purposes.
Item Worth[edit | edit source]
List of Transform Schematics[edit | edit source]
- Weapon type (specific to weapon type, i.e. Ranged, Sniper, Melee weapon)
- Weapon sub-type (specific to weapon sub-type, i.e. Assault Rifle, Edged, Sniper, Trap)
- Lead Survivor