Tomato Town was an area on the Battle Royale map located at northeast coordinates G3-G4, north of Dusty Divot and west of Wailing Woods. It was a small town with a pizza pit, taco place, gas station, car dealership and a convenience store.
On Patch 5.30 of Season 5 Week 7, Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple upon its terrain changes. A stone temple has replaced the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and extends its borders up to the isolated part of the area while a small portion of the town still remained until Season 8.
Points and Sublocations
For more detail on buildings, visit Tomato Town/Buildings.
Other Loot Spots
- Tomato Town is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
- It was named later on in the Season (10/12/2017).
- Vending Machines were added to Tomato Town.
- Week 1: A new large sign has been added for Uncle's Pete Pizza Pit.
- A treasure map was added to Tomato Town for a challenge.
- Week 10: The giant tomato head on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit disappears and is replaced by a chest.
- The treasure map from the Season 4 challenges was removed
- A goodbye sign was put out on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit.
- Week 6: A new rift spits out a small stone version of the tomato head, replacing the goodbye sign.
- Week 7: Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple. A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and a modified version of the old tomato head is at the top of the temple.
- When Battle Royale was released, this location was not named.