Tomato Town was an area on the Battle Royale map located at northeast coordinates G3-G4, north of Dusty Divot and west of Wailing Woods. It is a small town with a pizza pit, taco place, gas station and a convenience store.
On Patch 5.30 of Season 5 Week 7, Tomato Town was renamed to Tomato Temple upon its terrain changes. A stone temple has replaced the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and extends its borders up to the isolated part of the area while a small portion of the town still remains.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- "Pass 'n' Gas" Gas Station
- Convenience Store
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Town is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: A new large sign has been added for Uncle's Pete Pizza Pit.
- Week 10: The giant tomato head on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit disappears and is replaced by a chest.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- A goodbye sign was put out on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit.
- Week 6: A new rift spits out a small stone version of the tomato head, replacing the goodbye sign.
- Week 7: Tomato Town was renamed to Tomato Temple. A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and a modified version of the old tomato head is at the top of the temple.