As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Tomato Town was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates G3 and G4, north of Dusty Divot/Dusty Depot (Until Season 4) and west of Wailing Woods. It was a small town with a pizza pit, taco place, gas station, car dealership and a convenience store.
On Patch 5.30 of Season 5 Week 7, Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple upon its terrain changes. A stone temple has replaced the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and extends its borders up to the isolated part of the area while a small portion of the town still remained until Season 8.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
For more detail on buildings, visit Tomato Town/Buildings.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership
- Brick House
Props[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Head
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership sign
- Ice Cream Truck
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Tomato Town||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||10|
|Visit 3 different Gas Stations in a single match||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Visit 3 different Taco Shops in a single match||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Town is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
- It was named later on in the Season (10/12/2017).
V2.20[edit | edit source]
- The grass was made a bit lighter to represent the area of the map it was in.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Tomato Town.
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- A treasure map was added to Tomato Town for a challenge.
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- Week 10: The giant tomato head on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit disappears and is replaced by a chest.
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- The treasure map from the Season 4 challenges was removed
- A goodbye sign was put out on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit.
V5.21[edit | edit source]
- Week 6: A new rift spits out a small stone version of the tomato head, replacing the goodbye sign.
V5.30[edit | edit source]
- Week 7: Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple. A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and a modified version of the old tomato head is at the top of the temple.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Battle Royale was released, this location was not named.
- Tomato Town was the smallest named location in the entirety of Chapter 1.
- Tomato Town was the only named location to be removed during the season up until Season 7 when The Block replaced Risky Reels the day after the season started.