Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tomato Town was an area on the Battle Royale map located at northeast coordinates G3-G4, north of Dusty Divot and west of Wailing Woods. It is a small town with a pizza pit, taco place, gas station and a convenience store.
On Patch 5.30 of Season 5 Week 7, Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple upon its terrain changes. A stone temple has replaced the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and extends its borders up to the isolated part of the area while a small portion of the town still remains.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
- Convenience Store
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Town is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
- It was named later on in the Season (10/12/2017).
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: A new large sign has been added for Uncle's Pete Pizza Pit.
- Week 10: The giant tomato head on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit disappears and is replaced by a chest.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- A goodbye sign was put out on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit.
- Week 6: A new rift spits out a small stone version of the tomato head, replacing the goodbye sign.
- Week 7: Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple. A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and a modified version of the old tomato head is at the top of the temple.