Tomato Temple (Formerly Tomato Town) was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 5, located inside the coordinate G3 and G4, north of Dusty Depot, far east of Loot Lake, east of Lazy Lagoon and west of Pressure Plant. It was a giant stone temple covered in vines and moss. A Tomatohead with a spork crown could be seen on top of the temple. Inside the temple, there are various bowls full of tomatoes, dim candle lit hallways, and a room full of ammo crates. The below ground section is full of stone ruins, stairs going up to the above ground section, and a few chest spawns.
Before Season 8, the area was a named POI and included a below ground ruin like section, and an above ground temple section. The above ground section includes the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit giant smiling tomato sign, which used to be on top of Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit in the previous Tomato Town.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more detail on houses and buildings,go to Tomato Temple/Buildings
Props[edit | edit source]
- Tribal Tomato Head
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Temple
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership
- A broken down Brick House
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V5.30[edit | edit source]
- Week 7: Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple.
- A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit. The former tomato head was replaced with a Tomato-head with a crown. Tomatohead Crown statue.
V6.31[edit | edit source]
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: Tomato Temple was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: Tomato Temple was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- January 31st: The snow melted from Tomato Temple.
V7.40[edit | edit source]
- February 26th: Along with Wailing Woods Lonely Lodge, and The Block parts of Tomato Temple, mainly trees, are starting to dry up and turn brown.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Temple became an unnamed POI after the Jungle biome overtook the area Tomato Temple was located in.
- The TACOS restraunt, Pass N Gas station, Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership and the house are removed. most of the underground section has been removed, making the only thing accessible the temple.
- The Road Tunnel leading in to Tomato Temple was filled with lava and it's northern exit was blocked with stone, leaving most of the area inaccessible.
- Tomato Temple was sucked into a black hole along with the rest of the map.