Tomato Temple is an area on the Battle Royale map located at northeast coordinates G3-G4, north of Dusty Depot, far east of Loot Lake and west of Pressure Plant. It includes a below ground ruin like section, and an above ground temple section. The above ground section includes the Pete's Pizza Pit giant smiling tomato sign, which used to be on Pete's Pizza Pit in the previous Tomato Town. With the creation of Tomato Temple, the tomato sign gained a wooden crown, and it sits on the top of the temple. Inside the temple, there are various bowls full of tomatoes, dim candle lit hallways, and a room full of ammo crates. The below ground section is full of stone ruins, stairs going up to the above ground section, and a few chest spawns. The Tomatohead also gained a new wooden crown style with the release of Tomato Temple.
With the release of Season 8, Tomato Temple has become an unnamed POI and the only thing left is the temple itself.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Tribal Tomato Head
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 5 Week 7[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple.
- A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit. The former tomato head was replaced with Tomatohead Crown statue.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A Pizza Pit truck and Durrr Burger truck are at Tomato Temple.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Snow has covered Tomato Temple
- The snow has melted
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Temple became an unnamed POI.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tomato Temple was seen in the season X trailer. This could mean:
- Tomato Temple could get removed
- The full Tomato Temple could come back
- Tomato Town could come back