Tilted Town is an area on the Battle Royale map located southwest of Loot Lake, north of Shifty Shafts, far south of The Block, far east of Snobby Shores and west of Dusty Depot. It is a old and cowboy-themed town with various different shops, houses, a bank and under construction clock tower plus much more.
There is a giant bubble around Tilted Town. As soon as players enter this bubble, they are not allowed to build or destroy anything in this zone. Some weapons have been unvaulted and are exclusive inside the circumference of the bubble.
Unvaulted Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Infantry Rifle
- Double-Barrel Shotgun
- and variants.
- Hunting Rifle
- and variants.
- Six Shooter
- , and variants.
Note: These weapons are only available inside the Rift Zone of Tilted Town.
They are not accessible anywhere else however they will be kept after leaving the rift zone.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other loot spots[edit | edit source]
- Clock Tower (in construction)
- General store
- Coffin shop
- Trading post
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- August 6th: Tilted Town has been added to the map, replacing Neo Tilted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tilted Town is the second location and first named POI to disallow any breaking/building. The first location was the Continental Hotel in Neo Tilted in Wick's Bounty.
- Tilted Town is the first location to have unvaulted weapons available to everyone in game modes.
- It may be based off of several cowboy related movies, although this is not confirmed.
- One of the buildings in Tilted Town has a design that looks like a fish. It may be relating to the Fish Building from the previous Neo Tilted and Tilted Towers.
- For some reason, the Clock Tower got moved from where it was in Neo Tilted and Tilted Towers.