Tilted Town was an area on the Battle Royale map located southwest of Loot Lake, north of Shifty Shafts, far south of The Block, far east of Snobby Shores and west of Dusty Depot. It was a old and cowboy-themed town with various different shops, houses, a bank and under construction clock tower plus much more.
Tilted Town was added on the 10.00 Content Update, replacing Neo Tilted which was the replacement of Tilted Towers in Season 9. There was a giant bubble around Tilted Town. As soon as players enter this bubble, they were not allowed to build or destroy anything in this zone. Some weapons were unvaulted and are exclusive inside the circumference of the bubble.
Unvaulted Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Infantry Rifle
- Double-Barrel Shotgun
- and variants.
- Hunting Rifle
- and variants.
- Six Shooter
- , and variants.
Note: These weapons were only available inside the Rift Zone of Tilted Town.
They could not be looted anywhere else however they would be kept after leaving the rift zone.But due to tilted town being removed,all the weapon unvaulted in tilted town are now back in the vault.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more detail on buildings, go to Tilted Town/Buildings
Clock Tower (under construction)[edit | edit source]
The clock tower from Tilted Towers which is still under construction.
Saloon/hotel[edit | edit source]
The largest building in Tilted Town witch is a 4-story hotel with a saloon on the first two floors. The 3rd floor appears to be empty and the final floor is the hotel.
Jail[edit | edit source]
A jail which also doubles as the sheriffs office. The jail has a courtyard which is not normal for wild-west jails
Morgue[edit | edit source]
A building that has a lot of coffins in it and could be a morgue or a coffin shop. The building has a design that looks like a fish. It may be relating to the Fish Buildings from the previous Neo Tilted and Tilted Towers.
Mines[edit | edit source]
Bank[edit | edit source]
A bank that is connected to a gun shop. The bank appears to have resantly had a break in as the wall to the safe appears to have been rammed with something and all the money is gone.
Gun Shop[edit | edit source]
A gun shop that the bank is connected to. The shop is full of ammo boxes and an apartment is on the second floor.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Trading post
- General store
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- August 6th: Tilted Town has been added to the map, replacing Neo Tilted.
- August 27th: Sloped ladders have appeared to make it easier to get up the hills.
- September 18th: A rift beacon was constructed in Tilted Town.
- September 19th: The rift beacon has been activated. There is also a batarang stuck inside a nearby hay bale.
- September 21st: Tilted Town was removed and replaced by Gotham City.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tilted Town is the second location and first named POI to disallow any breaking/building. The first location was the Continental Hotel in Neo Tilted in Wick's Bounty.
- Tilted Town is the first location to have unvaulted weapons available to everyone in game modes.
- It may be based off of several cowboy related movies, although this is not confirmed.
- The Morgue has a design that looks like a fish. It may be relating to the Fish Building from the previous Neo Tilted and Tilted Towers.
- For some reason, the Clock Tower got moved from where it was in Neo Tilted and Tilted Towers.
- Tilted Town is currently the only POI to replace a POI that replaced a POI that was removed. It replaced Tilted Towers and Neo Tilted, and was replaced by Gotham City.
- Tilted Town is currently the shortest named POI to be added live on the Battle Royale map, only staying for less than 2 months.