Tilted Towers era una grande ciudad en el mapa de Battle Royale ubicado en las coordenadas centrales D5-D6, entre Loot Lake y Shifty Shafts. Era el área con más habitaciones, cofres, ventanas y edificios de gran altura.
Tilted Towers se introdujo por primera vez en una actualización de desarrollo y se lanzó el 18 de enero de 2018 como parte de Patch 2.0. En la temporada 4, un meteoro golpea Tilted Towers y creó un enorme cráter en el centro de la ciudad, destruyendo completamente el edificio de 3 pisos que golpeó. Después de que el cráter fue remendado, comenzó la construcción de un nuevo edificio. En la semana 9 de la temporada 5, el edificio se terminó y se convirtió en una tienda de artículos deportivos. En la semana 10 de esa temporada, fue destruido por el CUBE. Al comienzo de la temporada 7, Tilted Towers estaba parcialmente cubierto de nieve. La nieve se retiró de la ciudad y sus alrededores inmediatos con el inicio de la temporada 8. El 4 de mayo de 2019, el día de la Unvaulting evento, Tilted Towers Fue severamente dañado por el volcán, incluyendo Retail Row, y el iceberg en Polar Peak. Los edificios y los coches quedaron en un completo lío, pero el edificio "más desafortunado" del juego logró sobrevivir.
- 1 Puntos y Sublocaciones
- 1.1 Brick House
- 1.2 Clock Tower
- 1.3 La casa de empeño de Knepley
- 1.4 Apartamento de edifico gemelo
- 1.5 Garden and Underground Pipeworks
- 1.6 Semi Trucks
- 1.7 Casa de tacos
- 1.8 Coffee Shop
- 1.9 Garage
- 1.10 NOMS Grocery Store Building
- 1.11 3-story Twin-L Apartment
- 1.12 4-story Office Building
- 1.13 No Sweat Insurance Building
- 1.14 6-story High Rise Building
- 1.15 7-story Castle Building
- 1.16 Other Loot Spots
- 1.17 Props
- 1.18 Commercial Names
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Puntos y Sublocaciones[edit | edit source]
* Haga clic en el mapa para ver las sublocaciones geográficas.
Tilted Towers en la temporada 8 antes de la erupción del volcán
Tilted Towers en la temporada 8
Brick House[edit | edit source]
Una casa residencial de ladrillos en la parte suroeste de la ciudad. Tiene dos habitaciones y un garaje subterráneo.
Clock Tower[edit | edit source]
Una torre de reloj de 8 secciones de altura y la pieza de acento de la ciudad. 3 cofres se encuentran dentro de la infraestructura; 2 cofres en el nivel superior y 1 en el nivel medio con algo de madera.
La casa de empeño de Knepley[edit | edit source]
Un establecimiento de casa de empeño en la parte sur de la ciudad de la bajo nivel. Puedes encontrar 2 cofres bajo tierra.
Apartamento de edifico gemelo[edit | edit source]
Un edificio gemelo de 3 pisos blanco y marrón interconectado en la parte sur de la ciudad. Los edificios están ocupados con habitaciones residenciales y en el exterior hay un poste de luz con un paisaje de flores circulares. Se pueden encontrar 2 cofres en la sala vacía del tercer piso del edificio blanco y detrás de las paredes de la escalera del tercer nivel del edificio marrón.
Garden and Underground Pipeworks[edit | edit source]
A mini garden on the west part of the city that has 2 big trees and surrounded with boxwood bushes. 1 Chest can be found at the center part of the garden and 1 Chest underground pipeworks under the brick sidewalk asphalt.
Semi Trucks[edit | edit source]
Semi Trucks are vehicles with a container attachment that can be found at the Tilted Towers. 2 Chests are found on a separate semi trucks; one is underpass and the other one is outside the street nearby Castle Tower.
Casa de tacos[edit | edit source]
Una pequeña casa de tacos conectada a un pequeño complejo residencial en la parte noroeste de Tilted Towers. Se pueden encontrar 2 cofres en el dormitorio de la planta baja y detrás de la pared en el tercer piso.
Coffee Shop[edit | edit source]
Coffee shop branded with Big Shots Espresso Cafe at the north part of the city. Above the coffee shop is a half-covered basketball court. The 2 Chest can be found at the ground floor supply room and behind a broken wall.
Garage[edit | edit source]
NOMS Grocery Store Building[edit | edit source]
3-story Twin-L Apartment[edit | edit source]
A twin apartment building that is commonly referred as "L" apartment for its L-shape architecture. The 3 Chests can be found on the ground floor above the laundry and 2nd floor behind the dresser of the first the building and the other one is on the bathroom stall of the second building.
4-story Office Building[edit | edit source]
A 4-story office building that was left unfinished at the northwest part of the city. There's an unnamed convenience store at the ground floor and an office setup at the 2nd floor. Piles of plywood can be seen at 3rd and 4th floor that were unfurnished. The 2 Chests can be found at the top floor and behind wooden walls at the 3rd floor.
No Sweat Insurance Building[edit | edit source]
A 5-story insurance building comprised of some offices, a lounge and a parking garage. The 5 Chests can be found in a restroom stall, in the parking garage, on top of a file cabinet in an office, and two can be found hidden behind walls in the lobby.
6-story High Rise Building[edit | edit source]
Second to the highest building in Tilted Towers that is a high-rise type of building composed of residential rooms and garage. The 4 Chests chests can be found on a the rooftop, on the bed at the top floor, behind a broken wall and a gap from the 5th floor.
7-story Castle Building[edit | edit source]
The tallest building commonly referred as Castle Building due to its parapet designed rooftop walls. The building has a McGuffin's bookstore with dining areas inside. Third up to sixth floors that have piles of plywood scattered were vacated. The rooftop part has four large air-conditioning units. The 4 Chests can be found on a mini-office and behind a wall pass the table at the 2nd floor, on top of the plywood at the 4th floor and on top of the table at 6th floor. It is sometimes referred to by the community as Trump Tower.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Magazine Stall
- Basketball Court
- Convenience Store
- Single Shack
Props[edit | edit source]
- Bus Stop
- Metal Staircase
Commercial Names[edit | edit source]
- Knepleys Pawn Shop
- McGuffin's Book Store
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
- No Sweat Insurance
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Tilted Towers was added to the Battle Royale Map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Garage was slightly modified.
- Chest from the bedroom of the southwest Brick House and the chest from the Magazine Store were removed.
- On April 24, 2018, a small camp site appeared on the rooftop in Tilted Towers. The campsite included handheld signs with a picture of a UFO, and a text that read "
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: A meteor has hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city completely destroying a 3-story building and slightly damaging the 7-story grey building. Hop Rocks can be also found in the crater. Few cars and busses were flipped over.
- Week 2: Work begins at the center of tilted towers to fill up the crater.
- Week 3: The crater in the area has been patched up. Dump truck are beginning to carry debris and other items from the meteor crash.
- Week 7: The Hop Rocks convoy from Tilted Towers is now approaching Snobby Shores. Demolition of the old building is almost complete by a demolishing crane.
- Week 9: A new building is under construction on the patched up crater that has a similar shape to the facility in Dusty Divot.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: The building that was under construction now has support beams outside.
- Week 5: The building has received more structural support and 1 chest location has slightly moved.
- Week 9: The building that has been under construction is now complete. It appears to be a sporting goods shop.
- Week 10: The CUBE moves through Tilted Towers, destroying the new sporting goods shop.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: The sporting goods shop destroyed by the CUBE has been surrounded by a wooden fence.
- Week 4: Demolition crews have moved in and started demolishing the remains of the sporting goods shop.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: The demolition of the sporting goods shop is now complete and the construction of a new building in its place has started.
- There is now snow in some areas of the city.
- Week 3: Construction of the new building is continued.
- Week 6: Construction of the new building has almost finished.
- Week 7: Construction of the new building is very close to being finished.
- Week 8: Construction of the new building is now finished. It appears to be a news studio.
- Week 11: All the snow has melted in Tilted Towers. The place appears to be cracking as well.
- Week 12: The new building has been destroyed by the earthquake.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Construction has begun on the new building.
- Week 4: A new insurance building has been built called "No Sweat Insurance".
- Week 10: The Unvaulting live event caused the Volcano to send multiple attacks on Tilted, destroying everything, except the No Sweat Insurance building.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a bit of irony in the building destruction there. For several seasons the unlucky building was destroyed. Season 8 created the irony of the other buildings destroyed, but the unlucky one stands tall and proud through all the destruction.bit bit of irony in the building destruction there. For several seasons the unlucky building was destroyed. Season 8 created the irony of the other buildings destroyed, but the unlucky one stands tall and proud through all the destruction.of irony in the building destruction there. For several seasons the unlucky building was destroyed. Season 8 created the irony of the other buildings destroyed, but the unlucky one stands tall and proud through all the destruction.
HIDE OF ASTRUM DEUS
- REDIRECTTilted Towers
Reason: "Unlikely Search term"