Tilted Towers is an area on the Battle Royale map located at coordinates D5-D6, in between Leaky Lake and Shifty Shafts. It is the biggest city with many high-rise buildings, vehicles and is the largest settlement on the Battle Royale map. Currently, there are up to 37 Chests that can be found on the map.
Tilted Towers was first introduced on a development update and was released on January 18, 2018 along with the Patch 2.0. On Season 4, a meteor has hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city completely destroying a 3-story building. After the crater was patched up, construction of a new building began. In Week 9 of Season 5, the building was finished and was turned into a sporting goods shop, and in Week 10 it was destroyed by the CUBE.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 1.1 Brick House
- 1.2 Clock Tower
- 1.3 Knepley's Pawnshop
- 1.4 Twin Building Apartment
- 1.5 Garden and Underground Pipeworks
- 1.6 Semi Trucks
- 1.7 Taco House
- 1.8 Coffee Shop
- 1.9 Garage
- 1.10 NOM's Grocery Store Building
- 1.11 3-story Twin-L Apartment
- 1.12 4-story Office Building
- 1.13 6-story High Rise Building
- 1.14 7-story Castle Building
- 1.15 Sporting Goods Shop
- 1.16 Other Loot Spots
- 1.17 Props
- 1.18 Commercial Names
- 2 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Brick House[edit | edit source]
A residential brick house at the southwest part of the city. It has two rooms and an underground garage.
Clock Tower[edit | edit source]
Knepley's Pawnshop[edit | edit source]
Twin Building Apartment[edit | edit source]
A interconnected Twin 3-story white and brown building at south part of the city. Buildings are occupied with residential rooms and outside is a lamp post with a circular flower landscape. 2 Chests can be found at the 3rd floor vacant room of the white building and the behind the walls of the 3rd level stair of the brown building.
Garden and Underground Pipeworks[edit | edit source]
A mini garden on the west part of the city that has 2 big trees and surrounded with boxwood bushes. 1 Chest can be found at the center part of the garden and 1 Chest underground pipeworks under the brick sidewalk asphalt.
Semi Trucks[edit | edit source]
Semi Trucks are vehicles with a container attachment that can be found at the Tilted Towers. 2 Chests are found on a separate semi trucks; one is underpass and the other one is outside the street nearby Castle Tower.
Taco House[edit | edit source]
Coffee Shop[edit | edit source]
Coffee shop branded with Big Shots Espresso Cafe at the north part of the city. Above the coffee shop is a half-covered basketball court. The 2 Chest can be found at the ground floor supply room and behind a broken wall.
Garage[edit | edit source]
NOM's Grocery Store Building[edit | edit source]
3-story Twin-L Apartment[edit | edit source]
A twin apartment building that is commonly referred as "L" apartment for its L-shape architecture. The 3 Chests can be found on the ground floor above the laundry and 2nd floor behind the dresser of the first the building and the other one is on the bathroom stall of the second building.
4-story Office Building[edit | edit source]
A 4-story office building that was left unfinished at the northwest part of the city. There's an unnamed convenience store at the ground floor and an office setup at the 2nd floor. Piles of plywood can be seen at 3rd and 4th floor that were unfurnished. The 2 Chests can be found at the top floor and behind wooden walls at the 3rd floor.
6-story High Rise Building[edit | edit source]
Second to the highest building in Tilted Towers that is a high-rise type of building composed of residential rooms and garage. The 4 Chests chests can be found on a the rooftop, on the bed at the top floor, behind a broken wall and a gap from the 5th floor.
7-story Castle Building[edit | edit source]
The tallest building commonly referred as Castle Building due to its parapet designed rooftop walls. The building has a Book Store with dining areas inside. Third up to sixth floors that have piles of plywood scattered were vacated. The rooftop part has four large air-conditioning units. The 4 Chests can be found on a mini-office and behind a wall pass the table at the 2nd floor, on top of the plywood at the 4th floor and on top of the table at 6th floor.
Sporting Goods Shop[edit | edit source]
On Week 7 of Season 4, a new building has started to be ongoing construction that replaced the Apartment Blocks after being destroyed by the meteor and creating a huge crater at the middle of Tilted Towers. The 3 Chests can be found above the lift truck, underground and side entrance of the building. There's also a guaranteed ATK spawn in the intact part of the first floor, in the shop's window. They finished construction on Week 9 of Season 5 and it was destroyed by the Cube on Week 10 of Season 5.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Magazine Stall
- Basketball Court
- Convenience Store
- Single Shack
Props[edit | edit source]
- Bus Stop
- Metal Staircase
Commercial Names[edit | edit source]
- Knepleys Pawn Shop
- McGuffin's Book Store
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Tilted Towers was added to the Battle Royale Map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Garage was slightly modified.
- Chest from the bedroom of the southwest Brick House and the chest from the Magazine Store were removed.
- On April 24, 2018, a small camp site appeared on the rooftop in Tilted Towers. The campsite included handheld signs with a picture of a UFO, and a text that read "
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: A meteor has hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city completely destroying a 3-story building. Hop Rocks can be also found in the crater. Few cars and busses were flipped over.
- Week 3: The crater in the area has been patched up. A dump truck is clearing the debris and remains of furniture in and around the destroyed area.
- Week 7: The Hop Rocks convoy from Tilted Towers is now approaching Snobby Shores. A crane with a wrecking ball attached to it has started tearing down the remains of the broken building in Tilted Towers.
- Week 9: A new building is under construction on the patched up crater.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: The building that was under construction now has support beams outside.
- Week 5: The building has received more structural support and 1 chest location has slightly moved.
- Week 9: The building that has been under construction is now complete. It appears to be a sporting goods shop.
- Week 10: The CUBE moves through Tilted Towers, destroying the new sporting goods shop.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- The sporting goods shop destroyed by the CUBE has been surrounded by a wooden fence.
Week 4: Demolition crews have moved in and started demolishing the remains of the sporting goods shop.