Tilted Towers is a big city on the Battle Royale map located at coordinates D5-D6, in between Loot Lake and Shifty Shafts. It is the area with the most rooms, item chests, windows, and high-rise buildings.
Tilted Towers was first introduced on a development update and was released on January 18, 2018 as a part of Patch 2.0. In Season 4, a meteor Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city, completely destroying the 3-story building it hit. After the crater was patched up, construction of a new building began. In Week 9 of Season 5, the building was finished and was turned into a sporting goods shop. In Week 10 of thar season, it was destroyed by the CUBE. At the beginning of Season 7, Tilted Towers was partially covered in snow. The snow was removed from the city and its immediate surroundings with the beginning of Season 8.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 1.1 Brick House
- 1.2 Clock Tower
- 1.3 Knepley's Pawnshop
- 1.4 Twin Building Apartment
- 1.5 Garden and Underground Pipeworks
- 1.6 Semi Trucks
- 1.7 Taco House
- 1.8 Coffee Shop
- 1.9 Garage
- 1.10 NOMS Grocery Store Building
- 1.11 3-story Twin-L Apartment
- 1.12 4-story Office Building
- 1.13 6-story High Rise Building
- 1.14 7-story Castle Building
- 1.15 Sporting Goods Shop
- 1.16 Other Loot Spots
- 1.17 Props
- 1.18 Commercial Names
- 2 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations
A residential brick house at the southwest part of the city. It has two rooms and an underground garage.
Twin Building Apartment
A interconnected Twin 3-story white and brown building at south part of the city. Buildings are occupied with residential rooms and outside is a lamp post with a circular flower landscape. 2 Chests can be found at the 3rd floor vacant room of the white building and the behind the walls of the 3rd level stair of the brown building.
Garden and Underground Pipeworks
A mini garden on the west part of the city that has 2 big trees and surrounded with boxwood bushes. 1 Chest can be found at the center part of the garden and 1 Chest underground pipeworks under the brick sidewalk asphalt.
Semi Trucks are vehicles with a container attachment that can be found at the Tilted Towers. 2 Chests are found on a separate semi trucks; one is underpass and the other one is outside the street nearby Castle Tower.
Coffee shop branded with Big Shots Espresso Cafe at the north part of the city. Above the coffee shop is a half-covered basketball court. The 2 Chest can be found at the ground floor supply room and behind a broken wall.
NOMS Grocery Store Building
3-story Twin-L Apartment
A twin apartment building that is commonly referred as "L" apartment for its L-shape architecture. The 3 Chests can be found on the ground floor above the laundry and 2nd floor behind the dresser of the first the building and the other one is on the bathroom stall of the second building.
4-story Office Building
A 4-story office building that was left unfinished at the northwest part of the city. There's an unnamed convenience store at the ground floor and an office setup at the 2nd floor. Piles of plywood can be seen at 3rd and 4th floor that were unfurnished. The 2 Chests can be found at the top floor and behind wooden walls at the 3rd floor.
6-story High Rise Building
Second to the highest building in Tilted Towers that is a high-rise type of building composed of residential rooms and garage. The 4 Chests chests can be found on a the rooftop, on the bed at the top floor, behind a broken wall and a gap from the 5th floor.
7-story Castle Building
The tallest building commonly referred as Castle Building due to its parapet designed rooftop walls. The building has a McGuffin's bookstore with dining areas inside. Third up to sixth floors that have piles of plywood scattered were vacated. The rooftop part has four large air-conditioning units. The 4 Chests can be found on a mini-office and behind a wall pass the table at the 2nd floor, on top of the plywood at the 4th floor and on top of the table at 6th floor. It is sometimes referred to by the community as Trump Tower.
Sporting Goods Shop
On Week 7 of Season 4, a new building has started to be ongoing construction that replaced the Apartment Blocks after being destroyed by the meteor and creating a huge crater at the middle of Tilted Towers. 3 Chests can be found above the lift truck, underground and side entrance of the building. There's also a guaranteed ATK spawn in the intact part of the first floor, in the shop's window. They finished construction on Week 9 of Season 5 and it was destroyed by the Cube on Week 10 of Season 5.
Other Loot Spots
- Magazine Stall
- Basketball Court
- Convenience Store
- Single Shack
- Bus Stop
- Metal Staircase
- Knepleys Pawn Shop
- McGuffin's Book Store
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
- Tilted Towers was added to the Battle Royale Map.
- Garage was slightly modified.
- Chest from the bedroom of the southwest Brick House and the chest from the Magazine Store were removed.
- On April 24, 2018, a small camp site appeared on the rooftop in Tilted Towers. The campsite included handheld signs with a picture of a UFO, and a text that read "
- Week 1: A meteor has hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city completely destroying a 3-story building and slightly damaging the 7-story grey building. Hop Rocks can be also found in the crater. Few cars and busses were flipped over.
- Week 2: Work begins at the center of tilted towers to fill up the crater.
- Week 3: The crater in the area has been patched up. Dump truck are beginning to carry debris and other items from the meteor crash.
- Week 7: The Hop Rocks convoy from Tilted Towers is now approaching Snobby Shores. Demolition of the old building is almost complete by a demolishing crane.
- Week 9: A new building is under construction on the patched up crater that has a similar shape to the facility in Dusty Divot.
- Week 1: The building that was under construction now has support beams outside.
- Week 5: The building has received more structural support and 1 chest location has slightly moved.
- Week 9: The building that has been under construction is now complete. It appears to be a sporting goods shop.
- Week 10: The CUBE moves through Tilted Towers, destroying the new sporting goods shop.
- Week 1: The sporting goods shop destroyed by the CUBE has been surrounded by a wooden fence.
- Week 4: Demolition crews have moved in and started demolishing the remains of the sporting goods shop.
- Week 1: The demolition of the sporting goods shop is now complete and the construction of a new building in its place has started.
- There is now snow in some areas of the city.
- Week 3: Construction of the new building is continued.
- Week 6: Construction of the new building has almost finished.
- Week 7: Construction of the new building is very close to being finished.
- Week 8: Construction of the new building is now finished. It appears to be a news studio.
- Week 11: All the snow has melted in Tilted Towers. The place appears to be cracking as well.
- Week 12: The new building has been destroyed by the earthquake.
- Construction has begun on the new building.