Tilted Towers was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 2, located inside the coordinates D5 and D6, in between Loot Lake and Shifty Shafts. It was the area with the most rooms, item chests, windows, and high-rise buildings.
Tilted Towers was first introduced on a development update and was released on January 18, 2018 as a part of Patch 2.0. In Season 4, a meteor hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city, completely destroying the 4-story building it hit. After the crater was patched up, construction of a new building began. In Week 9 of Season 5, the building was finished and was turned into a sporting goods shop. In Week 10 of that season, it was destroyed by the CUBE. At the beginning of Season 7, Tilted Towers was partially covered in snow, later that Season the building that replaced the sporting goods shop was completed, only to soon be destroyed by the The Earthquake (once again). The snow was removed from the city and its immediate surroundings with the beginning of Season 8. On May 4th, 2019, the day of The Unvaulting Event, Tilted Towers was mostly destroyed by the Volcano, along with half of Retail Row, and part of the iceberg in Polar Peak. Buildings and cars that were left were a mess, but the "unluckiest" building in the game (No Sweat Insurance Building) managed to survive.
On August 6th, 2019, couple days after Season X started, a rift beacon was activated and turned Neo Tilted into a western town, Tilted Town, which looks to be the past of of the original Tilted Towers. On September 21st, 2019, another rift beacon was activated and turned Tilted Town into a Batman-like version of Tilted Towers called Gotham City.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 1.1 Brick House
- 1.2 Clock Tower
- 1.3 Knepley's Pawnshop
- 1.4 Twin Building Apartment
- 1.5 Garden and Underground Pipeworks
- 1.6 Semi Trucks
- 1.7 Taco House
- 1.8 Coffee Shop
- 1.9 Garage
- 1.10 NOMS Grocery Store Building
- 1.11 3-story Twin-L Apartment
- 1.12 5-story Office Building
- 1.13 5-story Insurance Building
- 1.14 6-story High Rise Building
- 1.15 7-story Castle Building
- 1.16 Other Loot Spots
- 1.17 Props
- 1.18 Commercial Names
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 See Also
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures and buildings, visit Tilted Towers/Buildings
A residential brick house at the southwest part of the city. It had three apartments and an underground garage.
Twin Building Apartment
A interconnected Twin 3-story white and brown building at south part of the city. Buildings were occupied with residential rooms and outside was a lamp post with a circular flower landscape. 2 Chests could be found at the 3rd floor vacant room of the white building and the behind the walls of the 3rd level stair of the brown building.
Garden and Underground Pipeworks
A mini garden on the west part of the city that had 2 big trees and surrounded with boxwood bushes. 1 Chest could be found at the center part of the garden and 1 Chest could be found underground pipeworks under the brick sidewalk asphalt.
Semi Trucks were vehicles with a container attachment that can be found at the Tilted Towers. 2 Chests were found on a separate semi trucks; one is underpass and the other one was outside the street nearby Castle Tower.
Small TACOS house connected to a residential at the northwest part of Tilted Towers. 2 Chests could be found on ground floor bedroom and behind the wall on the third floor.
Coffee shop branded with Big Shots Espresso Cafe at the north part of the city. Above the coffee shop was a half-covered basketball court. The 2 Chest could be found at the ground floor supply room and behind a broken wall.
NOMS Grocery Store Building
A small branch of NOMS Grocery Store at the center part of the city. The 2 Chests could be found at ground floor storage area and behind the wall.
3-story Twin-L Apartment
A twin apartment building that was commonly referred as "L" apartment for its L-shape architecture. The 3 Chests could be found on the ground floor above the laundry and 2nd floor behind the dresser of the first the building and the other one was on the bathroom stall of the second building.
5-story Office Building
A 5-story office building that was left unfinished at the northwest part of the city. There's an unnamed convenience store on the ground floor and an office setup on the 2nd floor. Piles of plywood could be found on 3rd 4th and 5th floor that were unfurnished. The 2 Chests could be found at the top floor and behind wooden walls on the 3rd floor.
5-story Insurance Building
A 5-story insurance building comprised of some offices, a lounge and a parking garage. The 5 Chests could be found in a restroom stall, in the parking garage, on top of a file cabinet in an office, and two can be found hidden behind walls in the lobby. This was the only building left standing after the Volcano erupted.
6-story High Rise Building
Second highest building in Tilted Towers, that was a high-rise type of building composed of residential rooms and garage. The 4 Chests chests could be found on a the rooftop, on the bed at the top floor, behind a broken wall and a gap from the 5th floor.
7-story Castle Building
The tallest building is sometimes referred to by the community as Trump Tower. The building had a McGuffin's bookstore with dining areas inside. The third, forth, fifth and sixth floor that had piles of plywood scattered. The rooftop part had four large air-conditioning units. The 4 Chests could be found at a mini-office on the 2nd floor, behind a wall pass the table also on the 2nd floor, on top of the plywood on the 4th floor, and on top of a table on 6th floor.
Other Loot Spots
- Magazine Stall
- Basketball Court
- Convenience Store
- Single Shack
- Bus Stop
- Metal Staircase
- Knepley's Pawn Shop Sign
- No Sweat Insurance Sign
- Parking Meter
- Fire Escape
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Dance in different forbidden locations||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Tilted Towers||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||10|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Visit 3 different Taco Shops in a single match||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Tilted Towers was added to the Battle Royale Map.
- Vending Machines were added to Tilted Towers.
- The Garage was slightly modified.
- The chest from the bedroom of the southwest Brick House and the chest from the Magazine Store were removed.
- On April 24, 2018, a small camp site appeared on the rooftop in Tilted Towers. The campsite included handheld signs with a picture of a UFO, and a text that read "
- Week 1: A meteor has hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city completely destroying a 3-story building and slightly damaging the 7-story grey building. Hop Rocks can be also found in the crater. Few cars and busses were flipped over.
- Week 2: Work begins at the center of Tilted Towers to fill up the crater.
- Week 3: The crater in the area has been patched up. Dump truck are beginning to carry debris and other items from the meteor crash.
- Week 7: The Hop Rocks convoy from Tilted Towers is now approaching Snobby Shores. Demolition of the old building is almost complete by a demolishing crane.
- Week 9: A new building is under construction on the patched up crater that has a similar shape to the facility in Dusty Divot.
- Week 1: The building that was under construction now has support beams outside.
- Week 5: The building has received more structural support and 1 chest location has slightly moved.
- Week 9: The building that has been under construction is now complete. It appears to be a sporting goods shop.
- Week 10: The CUBE moves through Tilted Towers, destroying the new sporting goods shop.
- Week 1: The sporting goods shop destroyed by the CUBE has been surrounded by a wooden fence.
- Week 4: Demolition crews have moved in and started demolishing the remains of the sporting goods shop.
- Some of Tilted Towers has been covered in snow.
- Week 1: The demolition of the sporting goods shop is now complete and the construction of a new building in its place has started
- Week 3: Construction of the new building is continued.
- December 25th: Tilted Towers was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
- Week 6: Construction of the new building has almost finished.
- January 19th: Tilted Towers was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- Week 7: Construction of the new building is very close to being finished.
- Week 8: Construction of the new building is now finished. It appears to be a news studio.
- February 1st: The snow melted from Tilted Towers.
- Week 11: All the snow has melted in Tilted Towers. The place appears to be cracking as well.
- Week 12: The new building has been destroyed by The Earthquake.
- Construction has begun on the new building.
- The Tilted Towers building has almost finished construction.
- A large truck at Tilted Towers is emptying out furniture, next to the nearly finished building.
- Week 4: The new Tilted Towers building has finished construction. It appears to be an insurance agency named "No Sweat Insurance". Cardboard models of the meteor, the rocket from Season 4, the CUBE, the volcano and the city can be seen in the first floor of the building.
- Week 10: The Unvaulting live event caused the Volcano to send multiple attacks on Tilted, destroying everything except the No Sweat Insurance building.
- Tilted Towers is rebuilt into a new, futuristic city called Neo Tilted. Everything in Tilted Towers is replaced by futuristic buildings, tall residential homes, as well as a Durrr Burger hologram. Neo Tilted replaced everything that was in Tilted Towers and either changed or remodeled the former Tilted Building. The No Sweat Insurance building, that somehow managed to survive the eruption that took place, has been remodeled but not changed completely.
- On August 6th, 2019, a rift beacon was activated and Futuristic Tilted was turned into a western town, Tilted Town, which looks to be the past of of the original Tilted Towers.
- On September 21st, 2019, another rift beacon was activated and Western Tilted was turned into a Batman-like version of Tilted Towers called Gotham City.
- Batman Tilted was sucked into a Black Hole.
- During Season 8’s Unvaulting Event, the Volcano erupted and destroyed most of Tilted Towers. However, a bit of irony was created with this event; all buildings were destroyed except for No Sweat Insurance, which is the building that has been destroyed on many occasions.
- Tilted Towers is the first location to be significantly changed into a different POI three times, with it being changed to Neo Tilted in Season 9, then Tilted Town in Season 10 and finally into Gotham City also in Season 10.
- However, In Chapter 2 Season 5, Tilted Towers is now merged with Salty Springs and became Salty Towers.
- Tilted Towers was updated every season up to its removal
- In Chapter 2 Season 5, Tilted Towers was combined with Salty Springs and created Salty Towers. It is the second time a Named POI has combined with another Named POI. The first was Moisty Palms which was a combination of Moisty Mire and Paradise Palms.
- Tilted Towers lasted longer than all of it's predecessors.
- Tilted Towers might be the 2nd largest named POI on the Chapter 1 Island.
- A rock with the text "RIP Tilted" can be found somewhere IRL. This was likely hinting to half of Tilted Towers returning.
Tilted Towers before Season 4.
Tilted Towers during Season 4.
Tilted Towers before Season 5.
Tilted Towers before Season 6.
Tilted Towers before Season 7.
Tilted Towers at the start of Season 7.
Tilted Towers during Season 7.
Tilted Towers at the end of Season 7.
Tilted Towers before The Unvaulting Event.
Tilted Towers during The Unvaulting Event.
Tilted Towers after The Unvaulting Event.