Tilted Towers was a big city on the Battle Royale map located at central coordinates D5-D6, in between Loot Lake and Shifty Shafts. It was the area with the most rooms, item chests, windows, and high-rise buildings.
Tilted Towers was first introduced on a development update and was released on January 18, 2018 as a part of Patch 2.0. In Season 4, a meteor Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city, completely destroying the 3-story building it hit. After the crater was patched up, construction of a new building began. In Week 9 of Season 5, the building was finished and was turned into a sporting goods shop. In Week 10 of that season, it was destroyed by the CUBE. At the beginning of Season 7, Tilted Towers was partially covered in snow. The snow was removed from the city and its immediate surroundings with the beginning of Season 8. On May 4th, 2019, the day of The Unvaulting Event, Tilted Towers was mostly destroyed by the Volcano, along with half of Retail Row, and part of the iceberg in Polar Peak. Buildings and cars that were left were a mess, but the "unluckiest" building in the game (No Sweat Insurance Building) managed to survive.
In the 10.00 Content Update, Neo Tilted was sent back in time because of the rift beacon and was replaced by Tilted Town, an old western version of Tilted Towers which doesn’t allow building or destroying buildings and contains a few weapons that in all other areas are vaulted. Entering this area will greatly reduce the colors and give the player a Wild West costume.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 1.1 Brick House
- 1.2 Clock Tower
- 1.3 Knepley's Pawnshop
- 1.4 Twin Building Apartment
- 1.5 Garden and Underground Pipeworks
- 1.6 Semi Trucks
- 1.7 Taco House
- 1.8 Coffee Shop
- 1.9 Garage
- 1.10 NOMS Grocery Store Building
- 1.11 3-story Twin-L Apartment
- 1.12 5-story Office Building
- 1.13 5-story Insurance Building
- 1.14 6-story High Rise Building
- 1.15 7-story Castle Building
- 1.16 Other Loot Spots
- 1.17 Props
- 1.18 Commercial Names
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations
A residential brick house at the southwest part of the city. It had three apartments and an underground garage.
Twin Building Apartment
A interconnected Twin 3-story white and brown building at south part of the city. Buildings were occupied with residential rooms and outside was a lamp post with a circular flower landscape. 2 Chests could be found at the 3rd floor vacant room of the white building and the behind the walls of the 3rd level stair of the brown building.
Garden and Underground Pipeworks
A mini garden on the west part of the city that had 2 big trees and surrounded with boxwood bushes. 1 Chest could be found at the center part of the garden and 1 Chest could be found underground pipeworks under the brick sidewalk asphalt.
Semi Trucks were vehicles with a container attachment that can be found at the Tilted Towers. 2 Chests were found on a separate semi trucks; one is underpass and the other one was outside the street nearby Castle Tower.
Small TACOS house connected to a residential at the northwest part of Tilted Towers. 2 Chests could be found on ground floor bedroom and behind the wall on the third floor.
Coffee shop branded with Big Shots Espresso Cafe at the north part of the city. Above the coffee shop was a half-covered basketball court. The 2 Chest could be found at the ground floor supply room and behind a broken wall.
NOMS Grocery Store Building
A small branch of NOMS Grocery Store at the center part of the city. The 2 Chests could be found at ground floor storage area and behind the wall.
3-story Twin-L Apartment
A twin apartment building that was commonly referred as "L" apartment for its L-shape architecture. The 3 Chests could be found on the ground floor above the laundry and 2nd floor behind the dresser of the first the building and the other one was on the bathroom stall of the second building.
5-story Office Building
A 5-story office building that was left unfinished at the northwest part of the city. There's an unnamed convenience store on the ground floor and an office setup on the 2nd floor. Piles of plywood could be found on 3rd 4th and 5th floor that were unfurnished. The 2 Chests could be found at the top floor and behind wooden walls on the 3rd floor.
5-story Insurance Building
A 5-story insurance building comprised of some offices, a lounge and a parking garage. The 5 Chests could be found in a restroom stall, in the parking garage, on top of a file cabinet in an office, and two can be found hidden behind walls in the lobby. This was the only building left standing after the Volcano erupted.
6-story High Rise Building
Second highest building in Tilted Towers, that was a high-rise type of building composed of residential rooms and garage. The 4 Chests chests could be found on a the rooftop, on the bed at the top floor, behind a broken wall and a gap from the 5th floor.
7-story Castle Building
The tallest building is sometimes referred to by the community as Trump Tower. The building had a McGuffin's bookstore with dining areas inside. The third, forth, fifth and sixth floor that had piles of plywood scattered. The rooftop part had four large air-conditioning units. The 4 Chests could be found at a mini-office on the 2nd floor, behind a wall pass the table also on the 2nd floor, on top of the plywood on the 4th floor, and on top of a table on 6th floor.
Other Loot Spots
- Magazine Stall
- Basketball Court
- Convenience Store
- Single Shack
- Bus Stop
- Metal Staircase
- Tilted Towers was added to the Battle Royale Map.
- Garage was slightly modified.
- Chest from the bedroom of the southwest Brick House and the chest from the Magazine Store were removed.
- On April 24, 2018, a small camp site appeared on the rooftop in Tilted Towers. The campsite included handheld signs with a picture of a UFO, and a text that read "
- Week 1: A meteor has hit Tilted Towers and created a huge crater at the center of the city completely destroying a 3-story building and slightly damaging the 7-story grey building. Hop Rocks can be also found in the crater. Few cars and busses were flipped over.
- Week 2: Work begins at the center of tilted towers to fill up the crater.
- Week 3: The crater in the area has been patched up. Dump truck are beginning to carry debris and other items from the meteor crash.
- Week 7: The Hop Rocks convoy from Tilted Towers is now approaching Snobby Shores. Demolition of the old building is almost complete by a demolishing crane.
- Week 9: A new building is under construction on the patched up crater that has a similar shape to the facility in Dusty Divot.
- Week 1: The building that was under construction now has support beams outside.
- Week 5: The building has received more structural support and 1 chest location has slightly moved.
- Week 9: The building that has been under construction is now complete. It appears to be a sporting goods shop.
- Week 10: The CUBE moves through Tilted Towers, destroying the new sporting goods shop.
- Week 1: The sporting goods shop destroyed by the CUBE has been surrounded by a wooden fence.
- Week 4: Demolition crews have moved in and started demolishing the remains of the sporting goods shop.
- Week 1: The demolition of the sporting goods shop is now complete and the construction of a new building in its place has started
- Snow fully covered Tilted Towers for Christmas.
- The snow has gone.
- Snow covered Tilted Towers for a second time.
- Snow eventually melted.
- Week 3: Construction of the new building is continued.
- Week 6: Construction of the new building has almost finished.
- Week 7: Construction of the new building is very close to being finished.
- Week 8: Construction of the new building is now finished. It appears to be a news studio.
- Week 11: All the snow has melted in Tilted Towers. The place appears to be cracking as well.
- Week 12: The new building has been destroyed by the earthquake.
- Construction has begun on the new building.
- Week 4: A new insurance building has been built called "No Sweat Insurance".
- Week 10: The Unvaulting live event caused the Volcano to send multiple attacks on Tilted, destroying everything except the No Sweat Insurance building.
- Titled Towers is rebuilt into a new, futuristic city called Neo Tilted. Everything in Titled Towers is replaced by futuristic buildings, tall residential homes, as well as a Durrr Burger hologram. Neo Tilted replaced everything that was in Tilted Towers and either changed or remodeled the former Tilted Building. The No Sweat Insurance building, that somehow managed to survive the eruption that took place, has been remodeled but not changed completely.
- During Season 8’s Unvaulting Event, the Volcano erupted and destroyed most of Tilted Towers. However, a bit of irony was created with this event; all buildings were destroyed except for No Sweat Insurance, which is the building that has been destroyed on many occasions.
- Tilted Towers is the third location to be significantly changed into a different POI twice, with it being changed to Neo Tilted in Season 9 then Tilted Town in Season 10.
- Tilted may be coming back in the Week 9 update, but in a modified state to fit the Batman collaboration.