|Category||Battle Royale Items|
Thor's Stormbreaker is a specialweapon that can be found in the Endgame LTM, You can swing the axe to deal damage to opponents at close range using the shooting button, You can also use the shoot button while in air to leap to targets/opponents and this behavior is similar to Thanos, You can even throw the axe to destroy structures from far away or eliminate opponents from long distance.
- Despite being a storm/lightning axe from the movie, it does not summon any storm or lightning in the Endgame LTM.
- This item works similarly to the Infinity Blade where you can leap and deal damage to opponents and also swing the sword to use it at close range, however you cannot throw the Infinity Blade.
- When you eliminate someone with Thor's Stormbreaker's Throw attack, the kill feed says "[Player] went for the head of [Player] with Stormbreaker!", which is an easter egg to the Marvel film Avengers Infinity War, where durning the ending, Thor (one of the main characters) "defeated" Thanos, but in reality He should have gone for the head!
- This item along with the other Marvel items is tied to the Avengers: Endgame Movie (2019) as a collaboration between Marvel and Epic Games.
- This item one of the items ingame, along with 8 other items in Battle Royale.