The Agency was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale on the Chapter 2 Season 2 map, located inside the coordinates D4, E4 and E5, at the direct center of the map, east of Salty Springs, south of Risky Reels northeast of Weeping Woods and southwest of Frenzy Farm. It was an Agency run by Ghost until The Device Event. The Agency replaced Eye Land with the addition of Chapter 2 Season 2. Midas patrolled the area with his Drum Gun. Henchmen, cameras, and sentry turrets were also located throughout The Agency.
The Agency had been destroyed with The Device Event happening on June 15th, 2020 at 2:05 PM ET.
The Agency was set to be the prime location of interest for the Doomsday Event.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
The Agency before it was destroyed during the The Device Event.
For more details on structures, visit The Agency/Buildings
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Deal 100 damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 7 Chests at Spy Bases||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Pull a player or Henchmen with a Harpoon Gun||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Escape a Vault using a Secret Passage||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Land at The Shark and visit The Agency in the same match||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Hit 10 times Pistol headshots on players or Henchmen||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Eliminate a player or Henchman 3 times with a Legendary or Boss weapon||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Dance within 10s of Knocking a Henchman 3 times||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Deal damage to players or Henchmen at the Yacht and the Agency in a single match||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Visit The Agency, Hayman, and Greasy Graves in a single match||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Deal 100 damage to Henchmen while disguised||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Damage players at The Agency (500)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Damage players at The Agency (1,500)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Damage players at The Agency (10,000)||Location Domination||55,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Agency was added to the map.
- March 3rd: Midas' golden chair has been seemingly taken, and has appeared west across the water on a boat. Nearby the boat, a truck has appeared in between two bushes with Meowscles' rope.
- March 17th: A Choppa has been added to The Agency.
- March 24th: Multiple objects, appearing to be some sort of hatches, have appeared all around The Agency in the water.
- The meeting room in The Agency now has a standard chair where Midas' golden chair would have been in the meeting room.
- April 15th: The hatches around The Agency have begun to glow purple.
- May 20th: Clouds have began to form around The Agency.
- May 23rd: Bubbles are forming from the hatches around The Agency.
- June 13th: An orange light has appeared, shooting out of the center of The Agency with a countdown timer.
- June 14th: The hatches around The Agency have been opened, letting out bubbles into the water.
- June 15th: With the conclusion of The Device Event, The Agency was nearly entirely destroyed, the only remains are ruins of the building and a giant hole where The Device used to stand. The Agency was also taken over by Shadow.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Agency during The Device Event.
The Agency before The Device Event.
Concept art of The Agency that can be found at Ghost Flowers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Agency can be found in creative.
- The trailer for Season 2 shows the railings of The Agency being gold instead of silver.
- The Agency is the second named POI in Chapter 2 to replace a POI that was removed. It replaced Eye Land in Chapter 2 Season 2 and was replaced by The Authority the next season.
- The Agency is the only named POI to be turned from a GHOST branch into a SHADOW branch mid-season.