|Voice Actor||Josh Brolin|
Thanos is a character featured in the Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mode in Battle Royale. In this LTM, one player per match may acquire the Infinity Gauntlet after it randomly falls from the sky. Acquiring the Infinity Gauntlet turns the player into Thanos: an animation will play in which the player will be taken back up into the sky and start their descent again as the Mad Titan himself.
Traits[edit | edit source]
- Ability 1 - A mighty punch that knocks enemies back and destroys structures.
- Ability 2 - Thanos flies towards the ground, hitting an area for knockback and damage.
- Ability 3 - Harness the energy of the Power stone to fire a blast that deals damage over time.
- Ability 4 - A super-jump that can vault Thanos over all but the largest obstructions.
- Thanos has both shields and health; when he eliminates another player, his shields replenish. His health does not replenish.
- Thanos is unable to take fall damage.
- Thanos is unable to build or use weapons.
- Thanos starts off with 200 shield and 500 health.
- According to Epic Games, and actual gameplay, Thanos was unable to walk through doors and said door would have to be destroyed.