Two large teams fight for the Victory Royale in an action-packed mode where the first team to get 125 eliminations wins!|
November 27, 2018|
10.40.1 Patch Notes|
Team Rumble is a Battle Royale Core Game Mode that features two teams of 20 competing to be the first team to reach a total of 125 eliminations. The first team to reach 125 eliminations will claim the Victory Royale.
Team Rumble Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Two teams of 20 players.
- Rare or above rarity only.
- Players will respawn after 5 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players spawn a random type of ammo upon elimination, as well as a random stack of either 120 Wood, 90 Stone, or 60 Metal materials.
- The first team to 125 eliminations wins.
- The first storm zone takes 10 minutes to close and has a 10 minute delay before the next
- The second storm zone is almost never seen fully closed, and thus the duration is unknown
|Storm Circle 1
||1 per second
|Storm Circle 2
||2 per second
|Storm Circle 3
||4 per second
- This mode uses 50v50 levels of loot and resources.
- Until Chapter 2 Season 2, Bandage spawns reduced by 50%.
- Until Chapter 2 Season 1, common weapons were unavailable.
- In Chapter 2 Season 2, Common and Uncommon weapons were removed making weapons drop Rare or above
- Team Rumble is the second limited-time mode to become a permanent playlist. The first was Playground.
- Team Rumble was changed to drop Common Weapons as well in Chapter 2, Season 1, due to the streamlining of weapons.