As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Team Rumble (gamemode)
Two large teams fight for the Victory Royale in an action-packed mode where the first team to get the target number of eliminations wins!Respawn on elimination is ON for the entire match, and gliders can be freely deployed whenever you are far enough from the ground.
|Genre||Core Game Mode|
|Release||November 27, 2018|
Team Rumble is a Core Game Mode in Battle Royale that features two teams of 20 competing to be the first team to reach a target number of eliminations. The first team to reach the target number will claim the Victory Royale.
Team Rumble Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Two teams of 20 players.
- Players have 150 of each material after they jump out of the Battle Bus.
- or above rarity only.
- Players will respawn after 5 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players drop 2 random types of ammo (80 Light & Medium, 28 Heavy & Shells) upon elimination (except Rockets), as well as a random stack of either 120 Wood, 90 Stone, or 60 Metal materials.
- The first team to a target number of eliminations wins! (If there is less players in the match, the requirements will be lower.)
- When respawned, all weapons will be reloaded.
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
|Wait Time||Shrink Time||Storm Damage|
|Storm Circle 1||0 seconds||6 minutes||1 per second|
|Storm Circle 2||5 minutes||1 minute||2 per second|
|Storm Circle 3||3 minutes||1 minute||4 per second|
Loot[edit | edit source]
- This mode uses default loot and resources.
- Until Chapter 2 Season 2, Bandage spawns reduced by 50%.
- Until Chapter 2 Season 1,
weapons were unavailable.
- This was removed later on.
- In Chapter 2 Season 2, and weapons were removed making weapons drop or above only.
- Fishing in non-fishing spots will give you weapons instead of weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Team Rumble is the second limited-time mode to become a permanent playlist. The first was Playground. This didn't happen on it's initial release, though, which Playground did.
- Team Rumble was changed to drop weapons as well in Chapter 2, Season 1, due to the streamlining of weapons.
- If no team reaches to the target eliminations until the third zone, the match will end, The winner team will be the team that has the most eliminations.
- In Chapter 2 Season 3, target requirements depends on the player count, the less players in a match, the lower the target requirements will be. This is to avoid long matches.