Sweaty Sands is a location on the map . It is located on coordinates B3, C3 and B4 and is northwest of Salty Springs, north of Holly Hedges and Southwest of Pleasant Park. It is a beach town with white sands and clear water, along with a big hotel, pier and ice cream shop called SoFDeeZ. The layout of this POI resembles Paradise Palms from the original Battle Royale map from Chapter 1 Season 5. Sweaty Sands has the most chests of any location in Fortnite ever, with 34 Chests.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Hotel 23
- TACOS Stand.
- NOMS grocery store
- Knepley’s Pawn Shop
- Joel 's Pub
- Cap'n Carp
- Unnamed Cafe
- Skate park
- Private house
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Pier Fishing: Caught a fish off of the Sweaty Sands pier.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Sweaty Sands was added to the Battle Royale map.
- Halloween decorations have slowly started to appear at some of the apartments.
- The Pier sign has been added.
v11.10[edit | edit source]
- A sign for the location has been completed.
- Halloween decor has been added, and furniture became haunted.
- November 5th: The Halloween decor was removed, and furniture is no longer haunted.
v11.30[edit | edit source]
- December 25: Sweaty Sands has snow.
- January 7: Snow has melted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original name for this location was Sunny Shores.
- Hotel 23 is almost identical to its appearance at Paradise Palms, possibly as an Easter egg.
- This is the first named location to have a SoFDeeZ restaurant. SoFDeeZ was previously outside of the Race Track (POI) near Paradise Palms.
- The name of this location may be a reference to the "sweating" playstyle, where a player attempts to play technically perfect (often ruining other people's fun in the process).
- Sweaty Sands has the most chests of any location in Fortnite ever, with 34 Chests.