|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Suppressed Submachine Gun is an SMG in Battle Royale. It is available in Uncommon and Rare variants. It uses Light Bullets.
The Suppressed Submachine Gun was Vaulted in Patch 6.00, therefore making it currently only available in the Playground Mode.
|Suppressed Submachine Gun|
|Suppressed Submachine Gun|
- The Suppressed Submachine Gun’s high fire rate, good magazine size, and low damage per shot makes this weapon useful in most low-mid range engagements. However, it will lose to an Assault Rifle at medium range, so players must instead use it strategically by taking advantage of its quietness.
- The Suppressed Submachine Gun can quickly and silently destroy structures from a distance without being noticed.
- The Suppressed Submachine Gun is one of the most accurate guns in Battle Royale.
6.00 Patch Notes (September 27, 2018)
- Weapon + Items
- Vaulted Impulse Grenade, Suppressed Submachine Gun, Light Machine Gun, Bouncer, and Remote Explosives.
- All of the weapons/items added to the Vault in patch v6.0 will currently remain available in Playgrounds.
5.40 Patch Notes (September 6, 2018)
- Weapons + Items
- Removed Common Suppressed Submachine Gun
5.10 SMG Update (July 25, 2018)
- SMG and Compact SMG accuracy bonus reduced from 35% to 15%.
- SMG damage reduced from 19/20/21 to 17/18/19.
- Compact SMG damage reduced from 23/24 to 21/22.
- SMG fire rate reduced from 13 to 12.
- Compact SMG fire rate reduced from 11 to 10
- SMG, Compact SMG, and Silenced SMG damage falloff.
- Range reduced from 2400/3500/5000 to 2000/3000/4000.
- Percentage reduced from 100/80/65% to 100/70/40%.
- Rare SMG and Compact SMGs drop rates slightly reduced.
Patch 5.0 (July 12, 2018)
- Tac and Silenced SMG environmental damage now correctly matches player damage.
- Changed the damage drop-off profile for the Suppressed SMG to be the same as other SMGs.
- Fall off starts at 24 meters from 28 meters.
- Damage reduced to 80% at 35 meters from 85% at 47.5 meters.
- Damage reduced to 65% at 50+ meters from 75% at 70+ meters.
Patch 4.5 (June 27, 2018)
- Silenced SMG
- Increased base accuracy by 10%.
- Increased ADS accuracy bonus by 20%.
- Increased damage by +2.
4.3 Content Update (June 5, 2018)
- Damage fall-off vs. structures removed for Rifles, SMGs, Pistols, and LMGs.
Patch 4.2 (May 16, 2018)
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Damage increased by 3.
- Common is now 20 (was 17).
- Uncommon is now 21 (was 18).
- Rare is now 22 (was 19).
- Increased Accuracy reset speed by 25%.
- This will decrease the penalty during continuous fire.
- Increased Damage fall-off range.
- Fall-off begins at 28 meters (was 24 meters).
- Damage reduced to 85% at 47.5 meters (was 80% at 35 meters).
- Damage reduced to 75% at 70 meters (was 65% at 50 meters).
- Damage reduced to 65% at 250 meters.
- The Suppressed Submachine Gun bears strong similarities to the Heckler & Koch MP5SD, a real-life suppressed submachine gun.