|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||1.11 Silenced Pistol Update|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 5.40|
The Suppressed Pistol was a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in , (Spy Games only), and variants. It uses Light Bullets, has a headshot multiplier of x2.0, and had silenced shots. The Suppressed Pistol fires bullets that do moderate damage quickly, but suffers in accuracy and damage at a distance and does not constantly fire bullets when the trigger is held down. The Suppressed Pistol could be found from floor loot, Chests, and Vending Machines. But now it can only be found by eliminating Henchmen or opening Crates.
The Suppressed Pistol used to be available in Patch 5.40.and variants, but was demoted to and following
The Suppressed Pistol was vaulted in Patch 11.0, making it exclusively available in Creative mode. It has been removed from Playground mode. It was vaulted to reduce the number of items in the game.
The Suppressed Pistol was unvaulted in Patch 12.0, and could only be obtained from eliminating Henchmen at The Agency or The Yacht. The magazine size of the Suppressed Pistol was reduced from 16 to 12.
The Suppressed Pistol was once again Vaulted, likely in Patch 12.20, as it can no longer be found in game. It is unsure why it was vaulted again, but it was likely due to its lack of usage, making its existence as a weapon exclusive to certain locations pointless.
There is a dual variant of the Suppressed Pistol, which are Dual Suppressed Pistols.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Spy Games Exclusive[edit | edit source]
Unused Rarity[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Suppressed Pistol has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Suppressed Pistol has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Remember that since this weapon is semi-automatic, the trigger must be un-pressed and re-pressed to fire each shot. Simply holding down will not work.
- Combining the advantages of a Pistol with the reduced noise of a suppressor, the Suppressed Pistol is, when its first shot accuracy is used, a great choice for medium to long-range attacks, although accuracy can be (but is not always) an issue in close-range fights, and damage is an issue when very far away.
- Since the Suppressed Pistol does not suffer from the damage issue that the Suppressed Submachine Gun does, hiding in a suitable place and firing a couple of shots at a target will make it difficult to know where the bullets came from, making it an excellent choice for sneaky attacks.
- With its constant fire rate and ability to attack at medium range, it combines the advantages of the Suppressed Submachine Gun and Suppressed Assault Rifle into one gun, saving you an inventory slot.
- While it does both, it does not excel in either. If looking for solely close range damage, use the Suppressed Submachine Gun, and if looking solely for a ranged weapon, use the Suppressed Assault Rifle.
- The Suppressed Pistol's good damage allows it to destroy structures surprisingly quickly.
- The Suppressed Pistol is weaker than the Pistol by 1 damage.
- The Suppressed Pistol has a small magazine, meaning it needs to reload often. However, it reloads extremely quickly, so this is usually not a problem.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Suppressed Pistol is based on the FNX-9 Tactical pistol, with a custom grip and red dot sight equipped in the RMR slot.
- The Dual Pistols are also based on the FNX Series pistol, although they have different stats to the Suppressed Pistol, This is due to the fact the Suppressed Pistol uses a lower calibre (probably the 9x19mm Parabellum round), while the Dual Pistols have been modified to take in rifle-calibre rounds (probably the .308 Winchester or similar)