|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||1.11 Silenced Pistol Update|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 5.40|
Suppressed Pistol is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in and variants. It uses Light Bullets, has a head shot multiplier of x2.0, and has quietened shots. The Suppressed Pistol fires bullets that do moderate damage quickly, but suffers in accuracy and damage at a distance and does not constantly fire bullets when the trigger is held down. The Suppressed Pistol can be found from floor loot, Chests, and Vending Machines. 
The Suppressed Pistol used to be available in Patch 5.40.and variants, but was demoted to and following
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Suppressed Pistol has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Suppressed Pistol has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Remember that the trigger must be un-pressed and re-pressed to fire each shot. Simply holding down will not work.
- Combining the advantages of a Pistol with the reduced noise of a suppressor, the Suppressed Pistol is, when its first shot accuracy is used, a great choice for medium to long range attacks, although accuracy can be (but is not always) an issue in close-range fights, and damage is an issue when very far away.
- Since the Suppressed Pistol does not suffer from the damage issue that the Suppressed Submachine Gun does, hiding in a suitable place and firing a couple of shots at a target will make it difficult to know where the bullets came from, making it an excellent choice for sneaky attacks.
- With its constant fire rate and ability to attack at medium range, it combines the advantages of the Suppressed Submachine Gun and Suppressed Assault Rifle into one gun, saving you an inventory slot.
- While it does both, it does not excel in either. If looking for solely close range damage, use the Suppressed Submachine Gun, and if looking solely for a ranged weapon, use the Suppressed Assault Rifle.
- The Suppressed Pistol's good damage allows it to destroy structures surprisingly quickly.
- The Suppressed Pistol is in fact able to take out an enemy in four shots at optimal range, unlike the Pistol which requires five.
- The Suppressed Pistol has a small magazine, meaning it needs to reload often. However, it reloads extremely quickly, so this is usually not a problem.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Suppressed Pistol bears slight resemblance to the FNX-45 tactical pistol, with a custom grip and red dot sight.
- The Dual Pistols are also based on the FNX-45 tactical pistol, although they have different stats to the Suppressed Pistol.