Supply Drop (Battle Royale)
|This article is about the Battle Royale supply crate that contains weapons and items. For the Save the World Gadget, see Supply Drop.|
|Category||Battle Royale Items|
Supply Drop is a box with supplies that gets dropped in the battlefield in Battle Royale.
- The Supply Drop is a loot crate that is dropped somewhere random in the "safe" storm zone.
- A beeping sound followed by a plane-like sound plays when Supply Drops spawn.
- Supply Drops appear as a blue crate attached to a weather balloon.
- Falls from the sky slowly.
- A blue flare is dropped where the Supply Drop is going to land.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Spawns[edit | edit source]
- On The Getaway LTM, Supply Drops are called Pursuit which contains a variety of longer-range weapons and other items.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- During the Fortnite 1st Birthday Event, Supply Drops were decorated as birthday present.
- On The Getaway LTM, Supply Drops are red-colored boxes.
- During Fortnite Survive The Holidays, Supply Drops were decorated as Christmas Presents
Contents[edit | edit source]
Supply Drop guarantees 1 weapon with 2 stacks of ammo, consumables, materials and a trap.
|Assault Rifle + Medium Bullets||25%|
|Launcher + Rockets||25%|
|Sniper Rifle + Heavy Bullers||14.6%|
|Submachine Gun + Light Bullets||14.6%|
|Machine Gun + Light Bullets||10.4%|
|Shotgun + Shells||10.4%|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Supply Drops yield better loot than regular chests, always granting a Legendary item.
- Lots of other players will be trying to get to the supply drop, if the area is too crowded you may wish to avoid going after it, or you can set up an ambush for other players especially if you have explosives.
- You can pop the parachute if you wish to make it fall down much faster.
- They contain a (powerful) weapon, ammo for the weapon, 20 of a random material, a random Trap, and a Consumable (such as a Medkit).
- They usually land on certain odd places, commonly on trees and cliffs.
- You can pop the parachute instantly just by using a plane and go to the parachute to pop it, since the planes propellers are sharp.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The balloon they are attached to has the Vindertech logo (the big letter "V") in them.