A small purple floating mist monster that attaches itself to another, providing it a shield. Shielded target can be seen by a purple sphere surrounding it.|
Relatively low. Health bar will appear in purple.|
Provides enemy target with a shield.|
|Weapons to use||
Melee or Ranged.|
Hover Turret, TEDDY and Shock Tower|
The Super Shielder attaches to other enemies like regular Shielders, but extends it’s shield much further, protecting all enemies inside the bubble. This is a double-sides protection which means players standing inside the bubble cannot damage outside enemies either.
- Standing inside the shield lets the player attack enemies inside it without penalty.
- Ceiling Gas Traps can penetrate through the shield.
- AOE Grenades (like Stink Bomb) will explode on touch, but the damage cloud will not be pulled back which is able to hurt the enemy inside the bubble.
- Ranged piercing weapons such as Obliterator and Neon Sniper Rifle can penetrate through the shield.
Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- The Super Shielder now correctly takes damage from those who do not have permission to build/do damage during a Storm Shield Defense.
Promotional image for the Super Shielder