This article is a stub. You can help Fortnite Wiki by .
|This article is about the weapon subclass in Save the World. For the gun in Battle Royale, see SMGs.|
Submachine Guns (SMG) are a class of ranged weapon available in Battle Royale and Save the World. They are available in , , , , and versions. They are characterized as having a large magazine, with fast firing rates that deal high DPS.
Types of SMGs[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
- The Submachine Gun (old) is currently "in the vault" and is therefore unobtainable.
- Damage values were increased from 11/12/13 per shot to 14/15/16 per shot (depending on rarity) and magazine size increased from 25 to 35 with the release of the Suppressed Submachine Gun.
- Patch 2.5.0: The Submachine Gun has been rotated out and is therefore unavailable.
- Patch 7.30: The Submachine Gun was rotated out in , making it therefore currently available exclusively in Creative, Playground and in Unvaulted LTM. It was vaulted due for the Suppressed Submachine Gun to be unvaulted again.
- Patch 10.10: The Submachine Gun weapon class was created, merging several weapons previously classified as Assault and Pistol into one category.
- Patch 10.20: 2 more perks now work with SMG's.
References[edit | edit source]