|This article is about the Battle Royale weapon added in the 5.0 Content Update. For the previously vaulted Battle Royale weapon by the same name, see Submachine Gun (old).|
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||5.0 Content Update|
Submachine Gun is an SMG in Battle Royale. It is available in , , and variants.
The Submachine Gun was rotated out in Patch 7.30, making it therefore currently available exclusively in Creative.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Submachine Gun has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Submachine Gun has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The SMG is very good at close to medium range and boasts a fire rate of 12 bullets per second. It looks like the Suppressed Submachine Gun, with a higher rate of fire, but shorter range. The SMG is a Tactical and Suppressed Submachine Gun combined. If needed, you can use it as an Assault Rifle. The SMG can even be used in final battles and you can rush with it too. It can easily tear through any walls opponents make.
- This may be the reason why the weapon was vaulted
- The Submachine Gun bears resemblance to the Heckler & Koch MP5 SMG.
- It is the new version of the Submachine Gun
- One thought of why the weapon was vaulted was because the fire rate of the weapon was higher than any SMG in the game (even the Compact). Because of this, the Compact SMG (unless the player found a Common SMG, then the Compact would be better) was completely useless as the DPS for
and SMGs beat all Compact SMGs. It was also as good as a Minigun.
- The SMG is weaker that the Compact.
- Today the Submachine Gun looks slightly darker than in Seasons 5 and 7.
References[edit | edit source]