Starry Suburbs (Formerly Depot Race Track (POI)) was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season X/10, located inside the coordinate C2, north of Pleasant Park, southwest of The Block and southeast of Junk Junction. It was a small village with 4 houses and a large mansion.
Just like the other rift zones, a giant bubble surrounded Starry Suburbs. Stars occasionally fell from the sky inside this bubble, and could be used to get a free item.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more detail on buildings and houses, visit Starry Suburbs/Buildings.
Mansion[edit | edit source]
A large mansion with 4 stories including an attic.
It also had multiple balconies and the only bathroom in the location was on the second floor
Small Blue House[edit | edit source]
A small blue house with a basement accessed from the outside.
Under Construction House[edit | edit source]
A house that was under construction it had a large backyard with a outdoor covered sitting area.
White Houses[edit | edit source]
Two white houses could be found in the location both have two floors were roughly the same size, although one had a back yard with a fountain.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Starry Suburbs was added to the map.
- A visitor tape recording was added to Starry Suburbs.
- October 13th: Starry Suburbs was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Starry Suburbs resembles the Castle Ruins POI that were removed during Season 4. The 10.40 Patch Notes also referred Starry Suburbs as what the Castle Ruins looked like before they were abandoned.
- The structures themselves actually differ from the structures present in the Castle Ruins POI, in terms of floor/wall types, size/structure, as well as the basic layout of the house overall. These changes were likely the result of creative liberties, as all the changes are minor and could be interpreted as renovations occurring in Starry Suburbs before becoming abandoned.
- A Tactical Submachine Gun can be found in the stars only in this area.
- Starry Suburbs was the only new POI added in Season 10 that did not replace another location.
- Starry Suburbs was the shortest lived named location in the Chapter 1 map, having only about 2 weeks.
- The location was the second smallest named POI, the only one smaller was Tomato Town.
- Starry Suburbs was the last POI added to the original Chapter 1 map.