Spawn Island is the location all players spawn before heading on a Battle Bus to the Battle Royale Map. The area is blocked off by invisible walls and Weapons can spawn, though they deal no damage to the player.
- 1 Points and sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 2.1 Season 1
- 2.2 Season 6
- 2.3 Season 7
- 2.4 Season 8
- 2.5 Season 9
- 2.6 Season X/10
- 2.7 Chapter 2 Season 1
- 2.8 Chapter 2 Season 2
- 2.9 Chapter 2 Season 3
- 2.10 Chapter 2 Season 4
Points and sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Spawn Island/Buildings.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island was added.
V6.31[edit | edit source]
- Near the end of the season, snow began to fall on Spawn Island.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is covered in snow.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island has been revamped and is now jungle-themed.
V9.00[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is now futuristic-themed.
- Spawn Island has now become a mixture of all its previous versions.
- Mid-season, TV's randomly started appearing on Spawn Island.
- October 13th: Spawn Island has been sucked into a Black Hole.
- There is a whole new Spawn Island. It currently consists of a more beach-like theme with sand at the edges of the island.
- Spawn Island is now covered in snow.
- The Snow has melted.
- A mysterious screen has appeared on the Spawn Island. Currently the screen is displaying a glitched visual.
- Several Ghost and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Spawn Island.
- Two secret bases has appeared under Spawn Island, one belonging to Ghost, and the other belonging to Shadow.
- Spawn Island has turned into an area on floating rafts surrounded by small islands of rubble.
- Spawn Island has been replaced with a flying Marvel helicarrier.