Spawn Island is the location all players spawn before heading on a Battle Bus to the Battle Royale Map. The area is blocked off by invisible walls and Weapons can spawn, though they deal no damage to the player.
- 1 Points and sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 2.1 Season 1
- 2.2 Season 6
- 2.3 Season 7
- 2.4 Season 8
- 2.5 Season 9
- 2.6 Season X/10
- 2.7 Chapter 2 Season 1
- 2.8 Chapter 2 Season 2
- 2.9 Chapter 2 Season 3
- 2.10 Chapter 2 Season 4
- 2.11 Chapter 2 Season 5
- 3 Trivia
Points and sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Spawn Island/Buildings.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island was added.
V6.31[edit | edit source]
- Near the end of the season, snow began to fall on Spawn Island.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is covered in snow.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island has been revamped and is now jungle-themed.
V9.00[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is now futuristic-themed.
- Spawn Island has now become a mixture of all its previous versions.
- Mid-season, TV's randomly started appearing on Spawn Island.
- October 13th: Spawn Island has been sucked into a Black Hole.
- There is a whole new Spawn Island. It currently consists of a more beach-like theme with sand at the edges of the island.
- Spawn Island is now covered in snow.
- The Snow has melted.
- A mysterious screen has appeared on the Spawn Island. Currently the screen is displaying a glitched visual.
- Several Ghost and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Spawn Island.
- Two secret bases has appeared under Spawn Island, one belonging to Ghost, and the other belonging to Shadow.
- Spawn Island has turned into an area on floating rafts surrounded by small islands of rubble.
- Spawn Island has been replaced with a flying Helicarrier 64.
- November 21st: A timer has appeared above Spawn Island.
- Helicarrier 64 was destroyed by Galactus.
- Spawn Island has been reverted back into an original island, with Chapter 2 graphics.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During The Devourer Of Worlds Event, Galactus destroyed Spawn Island, launching the players off of it. It is the first time that the Spawn Island has been involved during a Live Event.
- The Ice Storm Event started at the very beginning of the game. Therefore, players who got in late saw some of the event on the Battle Bus or on Spawn Island