Spawn Island is the location all players spawn before heading on a Battle Bus to the Battle Royale Map. The area is blocked off by invisible walls and Weapons can spawn, though they deal no damage to the player.
From Season 7 to Chapter 2 Season 1, Spawn Island has significantly changed every season to fit the season's theme.
Points and sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Spawn Island/Buildings.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island was added.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Near the end of the season, snow began to fall on Spawn Island
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is covered in snow.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island has been revamped and is now jungle-themed.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is now futuristic-themed.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island has now become a mixture of all its previous versions.
- Mid-season, TV's randomly started appearing on Spawn Island.
- October 13th: Spawn Island has been sucked into a Black Hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- There is a whole new Spawn Island. It currently consists of a more beach-like theme with sand at the edges of the island.
- V11.30: Spawn Island is now covered in snow.
- V11.40: The Snow has melted.
- V11.50: A mysterious screen has appeared on the Spawn Island. Currently the screen is displaying a glitched visual.
Chapter 2 Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Two secret bases has appeared under Spawn Island, one belonging to Ghost, and the other belonging to Shadow.