Spawn Island is the location all players spawn before heading on a Battle Bus to the Battle Royale Map. The area is blocked off by invisible walls and Weapons can spawn, though they deal no damage to the player.
Ever since Season 7, Spawn Island has significantly changed every season to fit the season's theme.
Points and sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Spawn Island/Buildings.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island was added.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Near the end of the season, snow began to fall on Spawn Island
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is covered in snow.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island has been revamped and is now jungle-themed.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island is now futuristic-themed.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- Spawn Island has now become a mixture of all its previous versions.
- Mid-season, TV's randomly started appearing on Spawn Island.
- October 13th: Spawn Island has been sucked into a Black Hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- There is a whole new Spawn Island. It currently consists of a more beach-like theme with sand at the edges of the island.
- V11.30: Spawn Island is now covered in snow.
- V11.40: The Snow has melted.
- V11.50: A mysterious screen has appeared on the Spawn Island. Currently the screen is displaying a glitched visual.