Snobby Shores was an area on the Battle Royale map located at west coordinates A5, far west of Gotham City and south-west of Pleasant Park. It was a private wealthy neighborhood on the nearby shore with large luxury houses, pools and a villa. Upon the release of Season 7, part of Snobby Shores was covered with snow. It began to melt during Patch 7.40 , causing the point of interest to be back to its original state. Snobby Shores was the westernmost named area on the map for its entire lifespan and was released and added on Patch 2.2 of the Season 2 update.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Snobby Shores/Buildings
Green House With Secret Bunker[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Pool[edit | edit source]
Modern House[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Court[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Truck[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Snobby Shores was added to the map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- A Vending Machine was added to Snobby Shores.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- A lot of Snobby Shores has been covered in snow.
- 7.40 Patch Notes: All the snow has melted in Snobby Shores.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- February 28th: The snow melted and Snobby Shores is no longer covered with snow.
- March 6th: The green house started decaying and was apparently taken over by Vikings.
- March 20th: The pool house is taken over by Vikings and the pool now has water.
- April 10th: The middle house has now been taking over by Vikings.
- April 17th: The fourth house was taken over by vikings.
- The fifth house has been fortified by its residents.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- 9.21: The fifth house has been destroyed presumably either by the Vikings or the monster from Polar Peak.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- October 13th: Snobby Shores was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Snobby Shores was actually invaded by the Vikings from the Viking Outpost (POI).