Snobby Shores is an area on the Battle Royale map located at west coordinates A5, west of Neo Tilted and south-west of Pleasant Park. It is a private weathy neighborhood on the nearby shore with large luxury houses, pools and a villa. Upon the release of Season 7, part of Snobby Shores was covered with snow. It began to melt during Patch 7.40 , causing the point of interest to be back to its original state. Snobby Shores is the westernmost named area on the map and was released and added on Patch 2.2 of the Season 2 update. The area has been captured by vikings from the Viking Outpost POI.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Green House[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Pool[edit | edit source]
Modern House[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Court[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Truck[edit | edit source]
== Battle Pass Challenges Snobby Shores have became a part of the following Battle Pass Challenges.
- Season 5 Week 1 Challenges - Search 7 Chests in Snobby Shores.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Snobby Shores was added to the map.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Snobby Shores is now almost entirely covered with snow.
- 7.40 Patch Notes: All the snow has melted in Snobby Shores.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- February 28th: The snow melted and Snobby Shores is not longer covered with snow.
- March 6th: The green house started decaying and was apparently taken over by Vikings.
- March 20th: The pool house is taken over by Vikings and the pool now has water.
- April 10th: The middle house has now been taking over by Vikings.
- April 17th: The fourth house was taken over by vikings. The fifth house has been fortified by its residents.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- 9.21: The fifth house has been destroyed presumably either by the Vikings or the monster from Polar Peak.