Snobby Shores was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Chapter 1 Season 2, located inside the coordinates A4 and A5, far northwest of Greasy Grove, far west of Gotham City, far south of Haunted Hills and south-west of Pleasant Park. It was a Viking Infested private wealthy neighbourhood on the nearby shore with once large luxury houses, pools and a villa. Upon the release of Season 7, part of Snobby Shores was covered with snow. It began to melt during Patch 7.40 , causing the point of interest to be back to its original state. Snobby Shores was the westernmost named area on the map for its entire lifespan.
It was a private wealthy neighbourhood with large luxury houses before being captured by vikings from the Viking Outpost in Season 8 and the last house was fortified and then destroyed by Cattus in Season 9. This location had 17 Chests, before the last house got destroyed and it got reduced to 15 Chests.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 See Also
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Snobby Shores before Season 8
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Snobby Shores/Buildings
Green House With Secret Bunker[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Pool[edit | edit source]
Modern House[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Court[edit | edit source]
Brick House with Truck[edit | edit source]
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Dance in different forbidden locations||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||5|
|Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||10|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 chests in Snobby Shores||Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
V2.20[edit | edit source]
- Snobby Shores was added to the map.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- A Vending Machine was added to Snobby Shores.
V6.10[edit | edit source]
- Quadcrashers were added onto the back of multiple trailers around Snobby Shores.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- A lot of Snobby Shores has been covered in snow.
V7.40[edit | edit source]
- All the snow has melted in Snobby Shores.
V8.00[edit | edit source]
- The snow melted and Snobby Shores is no longer covered with snow.
V8.10[edit | edit source]
- March 6th: The green house started decaying and was apparently taken over by Vikings.
V8.20[edit | edit source]
- March 20th: The pool house is taken over by Vikings and the pool now has water.
V8.30[edit | edit source]
- A Reboot Van was added to Snobby Shores.
- April 10th: The middle Villa has now been taking over by Vikings.
V8.40[edit | edit source]
- April 17th: The fourth house was taken over by vikings.
- The fifth house has been fortified by its residents.
V9.21[edit | edit source]
- The fifth house has been destroyed presumably either by the Vikings or more likely the monster from Polar Peak.
- October 13th: Snobby Shores was sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Snobby Shores was actually invaded by the Vikings from the Viking Outpost (POI) during Season 8.
- The last house was fortified against the Vikings, but got destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak.
- Snobby Shores is one of the few named POI's from Chapter 1 to not yet have any Creative gallery yet, however the Other House Prefab from Pleasant Park is the exact same house from the Brick House with Pool in Snobby Shores, just without the backyard, pool and the walls.
- With the exception of the pool house, the houses in Snobby Shores are unique and could not be found in any other location.
- Snobby Shores had a total of 17 possible chest spawns and 1 possible Vending Machine spawn. However when the last house was destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak, it reduced the number of chests from 17 to 15, as that house had three chests and only one of the chests remained.