Slurpy Swamp was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates C6 and C7, south of Weeping Woods, northwest of Misty Meadows and southeast of Holly Hedges. It was a large swamp with many pools of slurp water that can be stood in to get health and shields. The most notable feature of the location was a giant Slurp Juice Factory.
Many trucks, tanks, and barrels could be found here and when broken give you shields (the amount varies depending on what you break).
The factory belonged to a company called Slurp Co.
Slurpy Swamp was almost completely flooded in Chapter 2 Season 3, with only 1 accessible chest remaining at the top of the factory.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Related Achievements
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Slurpy Swamp/Buildings
Factory[edit | edit source]
The main factory has many buildings, the main one looks very similar to Flush Factory, it has a large room with two unbreakable containers of Slurp Juice you can break the tops of them, reviling their slurpy contents if you stand in them they will give you shields.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Gunk Ops: Gained 10,000 Health or Shield from Slurpy Swamp.
- Get Outta My Swamp!: Eliminated 5 opponents in Slurpy Swamp in a single match.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Slurpy Swamp was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Slurpy Swamp for the Fortnitemares event.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Slurpy Swamp.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Slurpy Swamp, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Slurpy Swamp has been covered in snow.
- January 7th: The snow melted from Slurpy Swamp.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Slurpy Swamp relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Slurpy Swamp have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Slurpy Swamp was almost completely flooded, with only 1 accessible chest remaining at the top of the factory.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite Slurpy Swamp being flooded, in Replay Mode you can see the factories and vehicles underwater, possibly hinting at its return later in the season.
- The water around the area will slowly restore your health and shield over time (probably because it is polluted with Slurp Juice).
- Slurpy Swamp seems to be the place where Slurp Juice is manufactured, although interestingly, the item itself was vaulted at the beginning of Chapter 2 Season 1.
- This location is the spiritual successor of Moisty Mire and Flush Factory.
- There was a glitch where if a player stood in the right spot, the swamp would quickly heal the player.
- The Forged in Slurp loading screen implies that Rippley was born here.
- In the southern edge of the swamp, there is a shack containing a large Slurp Juice tank, a hospital bed, and a coffin, and outside of the house, there is a small graveyard containing two graves. Because of this, it is likely that the Slurp Juice company secretly tests its products on humans, and that the prototypes of the juice have caused the deaths of at least two test subjects. Rippley may have been the only successful subject.
- Slurpy Swamp prefabs are found in Creative.