Slurpy Swamp is a location on the Battle Royale map located inside the coordinates C6 & C7, south of Weeping Woods, northwest of Misty Meadows and northwest of Holly Hedges. It is a large swamp with many pools of slurp water that can be stood in to get health and shields. The most notable feature of the location is a giant Slurp Juice Factory.
Many trucks, tanks and barrels can be found at here and when broken give you shields (the amount varies depending on what you break).
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Factory[edit | edit source]
The main factory has many buildings, the main one looks very similar to Flush Factory, it has a large room with two unbreakable containers of Slurp Juice you can break the tops of them, reviling their slurpy contents if you stand in them they will give you shields.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Gunk Ops: Gained 10,000 Health or Shield from Slurpy Swamp.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- October 15th: Slurpy Swamp was added.
v11.10[edit | edit source]
- Ghosts have been hung around the swamp.
- November 5th: The Ghosts have been removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Slurpy Swamp seems to be the place where Slurp Juice is manufactured, although interestingly, the item itself was vaulted at the beginning of Chapter 2 Season 1.
- This location is the spiritual successor of Moisty Mire and Flush Factory.
- There was a glitch were if a player stood in the right spot, the swamp would quickly heal the player.
- The Forged in Slurp loading screen implies that Rippley was born here.
- In the southern edge of the swamp, there is a shack containing a large Slurp Juice tank, a hospital bed and a coffin, and outside of the house, there is a small graveyard containing two graves. Because of this, it is likely that the Slurp Juice company secretly tests it's products on humans, and that the prototypes of the juice have caused the deaths of at least two test subjects, and Rippley may have been the only successful subject.