|Category||Battle Royale Items|
Slurp Juice was an Battle Royale. Slurp Juice grants one health every 0.5 seconds, up to a total of 75. If health is full, shield will be granted instead. Slurp Juice can be found in Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Supply Llamas. Only 1 Slurp Juice can be active at a time.consumable healing item in
The Slurp Juice was vaulted on the Chapter 2 Season 1 update. It was vaulted due to the Slurpy Swamp area and Slurpfish to have the same effect as the Slurp Juice, by breaking Slurp Barrels or Trucks or standing in Slurp water.
The Slurp Juice is available in the Catch! LTM.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Time to Use||2|
Availability[edit | edit source]
Slurp Juice among consumable class has a chance to appear in the following circumstances :
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Slurp Juice among all consumables has a chance to appear in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Patch 5.10, Slurp Juice grants one health and one shield per second for 25 seconds (25 health and 25 shield points total).
- The Slurp Juice is the 3rd fastest consumable item to use, tied with Small Shield Potions, taking only 2 seconds. The Chug Splash is the fastest since it takes no time to use, and all consumable fish are 2nd due to them taking a second.
- Slurp Juice is manufactured by a company called Slurp Co., in a large Slurp Juice factory located at Slurpy Swamp.
- There are many easter eggs in the game that suggest that Slurp Juice is made from toxic waste. It is also likely that the light blue mushrooms that grow in Slurpy Swamp are used in the production of the juice.
- Slurp Juice shares many similarities with Nuka Cola Quantum from the Fallout series, with its blue glow, healing properties and the fact that both are soft drinks.
- Slurp Juice takes 2 seconds to apply and 37.5 seconds to use, taking 39.5 seconds in total.
Changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Slurp Juice - Now Only in Treasure Chests and Supply Drops" by [EPIC] SKY-LG on the Fortnite Forums
- If health is full, Slurp Juice will restore shields