Slurp Juice is an Epic consumable healing item in Battle Royale. Slurp Juice grants one health every 0.5 seconds, up to a total of 75. If health is full, shield will be granted instead. Slurp Juice can be found in Chests, Supply Drops, and Supply Llamas. Only 1 Slurp Juice can be active at a time.
|Time to Use||
Slurp Juice among consumable class has a chance to appear in the following circumstances :
Slurp Juice among all consumables has a chance to appear in the following circumstances:
- Before Patch 5.10, Slurp Juice grants one health and one shield per second for 25 seconds (25 health and 25 shield points total).
Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Slurp Juice will no longer continue to heal or provide shields after being knocked down.
Patch 5.10 Content Update (July 31, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- The issues with Slurp Juice have been fixed and it can once again be looted in-game.
Slurp Juice Update (July 24, 2018)
- Due to an issue discovered with Slurp Juice, we've temporarily disabled it as we investigate the cause and work towards a fix.
Patch 5.10 (July 24, 2018)
- Weapon + Items
- Slurp Juice now grants 1 health every 0.5 seconds, up to a total of 75. If health is full, shield will be granted instead.
- Supply Drop loot rates adjusted.
- Slurp Juice to 11.25% from 5.11%