|Category||Battle Royale Items|
Slurp Juice was an Battle Royale. Slurp Juice grants one health every 0.5 seconds, up to a total of 75. If health is full, shield will be granted instead. Slurp Juice can be found in Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Supply Llamas. Only 1 Slurp Juice can be active at a time.consumable healing item in
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Time to Use||2|
Availability[edit | edit source]
Slurp Juice among consumable class has a chance to appear in the following circumstances :
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Slurp Juice among all consumables has a chance to appear in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Patch 5.10, Slurp Juice grants one health and one shield per second for 25 seconds (25 health and 25 shield points total).
- The Slurp Juice is the fastest consumable item to use, tied with Small Shield Potions, taking only 2 seconds.
- Slurp Juice has its own location, Slurpy Swamp. It was added in Chapter 2 Season 1.
- There are many easter eggs in the game which suggest that Slurp Juice is made from toxic waste. It is also likely that the light blue mushrooms which grow in Slurpy Swamp are used in the production of the juice.
Changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Slurp Juice - Now Only in Treasure Chests and Supply Drops" by [EPIC] SKY-LG on the Fortnite Forums
- If health is full, Slurp Juice will restore shields