Shopping Cart is an item in Battle Royale.
Shopping Carts are objects that can be used as vehicles. It allows a driver, which can move around and impulse themselves forward, and a passenger, which can shoot, build, harvest materials, dance and use graffitis and emoticons. They cannot crouch, however.
Shopping Carts are seemingly hidden within the map, usually on corners, interiors, on top of mountains, etc. Just like the majority of objects, their spawn points are variable and therefore, they cannot be always found on the same spot.
- Shopping Carts are a mean of transportation for a player to travel around the map, running away from the storm or used as an attack "vehicle" when used with a second player against a target.
- Carts can provide some sort of protection when going downhill, but long jumps may hurt a player or kill them.
- Carts are quite strong on collisions, but not very strong against firearms.
- The Shopping Cart is currently the only way for players to reach the lobby island after the match has begun.
- Shopping Carts can have negative health. This is most noticeable when destroying with a weapon that fires quickly, such as a minigun.
Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed reliability issues when using a rocket launcher to boost shopping carts or the ATK.
Patch 5.0 (July 7, 2018)
- Improved performance of Shopping Carts on both the game client and server.
Patch 4.5 (June 27, 2018)
- Significant jumps that are landed with the Shopping Cart now appear in the elimination feed (height, distance, and time).
- Bug Fixes
- Pickaxes will no longer hit the Shopping Cart if you are riding as the passenger.
- Players in the Down-But-Not-Out state can no longer enter Shopping Carts.
Hotfix (June 26, 2018)
- Race away from the Storm! ⛈️🛒
- Shopping Carts have been re-enabled.
Hotfix (June 20, 2018)
- Due to ongoing issues, we'll be disabling Shopping Carts again. We'll update you when this issue is resolved.
Patch 4.4 (June 11, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Lightly pulling backward on the gamepad movement thumbstick while in the Shopping Cart will no longer make you move forward.
- Players will no longer get stuck shooting their weapon when switching seats and firing simultaneously in the Shopping Cart.
- Passengers ejecting from the Shopping Cart at high speeds will no longer get a large impulse.
- Improved interaction of players and Shopping Carts with soccer and basketballs.
- The Shopping Cart will no longer destroy unbreakable objects.
- Shopping Carts will no longer float in the air after the platform they were on is destroyed.
Patch 4.3 (30 May, 2018)
- Added rideable Shopping Carts.
- Room for two - push it around or ride as a passenger!
- Can shoot from passenger seat.
- Found scattered around the world in various locations.
- Fall damage enabled.