|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 5.20|
Shopping Cart is a vehicle in Battle Royale.
Shopping Carts allow a driver, which can move and push the Shopping Cart, and a passenger, which can shoot, build, harvest materials and use emotes. They cannot crouch, however.
Shopping Carts are seemingly hidden around the map, usually in corners, inside buildings, on top of mountains, etc. Just like the majority of objects, their spawn points are variable and therefore, they cannot be always found on the same spot. Shopping carts do not have breaks unlike the Quadcrasher or the ATK.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Shopping Carts can be used to travel around the map, run away from the storm or as an attack vehicle with a second player against a target.
- Shopping Carts can provide some sort of protection when going downhill, but long jumps may cause lethal fall damage.
- Shopping Carts are quite strong on collisions, but not very strong against weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Shopping Cart is currently the only way for players to reach the lobby island after the match has begun.
- Shopping Carts can have negative health. This is most noticeable when destroying it with a weapon that fires quickly, such as an SMG or Assault Rifle.
Changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Shopping Cart health is contingent on damage source: using a Pickaxe to destroy a Shopping Cart will take more than 25 swings, whereas a single Rocket will destroy the Shopping Cart.
- "You can get back to Fortnite's spawn island. Here's how" on PCGamesN