Shipwreck Cove (POI)
|"Shipwreck Cove" redirects here. For the bay containing an upturned cargo ship, see Crashed Cargo (POI).|
|Ammo Boxes||5 Ammo Boxes|
Shipwreck Cove is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate H7. It is a small bay with many boats, including some motorboats, in it. Many of the boats are washed up or overturned. At the shore of the bay, there is a shack containing several fishing rods.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Shipwreck Cove has been greatly flooded, and a whirlpool has appeared over the landmark.
- July 30th: The water level lowered to the point where Shipwreck Cove is slightly revealed and the whirlpool has gone away.
- August 1st: The water level returned to its original level, revealing the rest of Shipwreck Cove.
- A totem has appeared near Shipwreck Cove showing all of Mave's animal transformations. (Shark, Harpy, and Snake)
- Undated: Shipwreck Cove was covered in snow.
- January 5th: The snow melted from Shipwreck Cove.