Shipwreck Cove (POI)
|"Shipwreck Cove" redirects here. For the bay containing an upturned cargo ship, see Crashed Cargo (POI).|
Shipwreck Cove is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate H7. It is a small bay with many boats, including some motorboats, in it. Many of the boats are washed up or overturned. At the shore of the bay, there is a shack containing several fishing rods.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Shipwreck Cove was added to the map.
- Shipwreck Cove has been greatly flooded, and a whirlpool has appeared over the landmark.
- July 30th: The water level lowered to the point where Shipwreck Cove is slightly revealed and the whirlpool has gone away.
- August 1st: The water level returned to its original level, revealing the rest of Shipwreck Cove.