The Shield Potion'srarity was changed into
|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 8.10|
Shield Potion is a Battle Royale, which can be used to increase the player's current shield by 50 Shield points, up to a maximum of 100 Shield points after consuming two potions. Shield Potions, despite falling under the rarity , can be found relatively frequently. They can be found in Chests, Supply Llamas, Supply Drops, Vending Machines and Ammo Boxes. The weaker counterpart to a Shield Potion, the Small Shield Potion, is more common than the full-size Shield Potion.consumable healing item in
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Time to Use||5|
Availability[edit | edit source]
Shield Potion has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Shield Potion has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Consuming a Shield Potion takes five seconds and grants the player 50 Shield points. Shield Potions have no cooldown, meaning it can be consumed once and immediately consume another. The maximum you can stack them goes up to 3 (150 total shield per stack). This means that if it were like the Slurp Juice, it would heal ten shield a second.
- Shield Potions can be consumed while a Slurp Juice is regenerating your health.
- Shield Potions should be used after a Small Shield Potion for full shield. If it is used before, the Small Shield will be unavailable to use before the player has the shield under 50.
- Shield Potions can be thrown by holding the ADS button and tapping the Use button like other healing items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Shield Potion shares its appearance with the Save the World crafting item Spectral Mineral Powder.
- It was once , contrary to popular belief it always healed 50.
Changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]