Sharky Shell (POI)
Sharky Shell is a Landmark in Battle Royale which replaced The Shark in Chapter 2 Season 3. It is located to the north of Coral Castle, far north of Sweaty Sands, west of Lockie’s Lighthouse, and northwest of Pleasant Park, in the top leftmost corner of the map. It is an island with a large destroyed prison that used to be owned by Ghost with a rock formation in the outline of a shark.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Shark has flooded and has turned into Sharky Shell.
- July 30th: The water has receded and Sharky Shell is almost fully returned.
- August 1st: Sharky Shell is completely unflooded, and is connected to the sinkhole of the much larger Coral Castle POI.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Interestingly, even though Sharky Shell is no longer a Henchmen POI, there is still a Phone Booth which can disguise you as a Ghost Henchmen. This is possibly hinting The Shark and Skye's return or Epic Games forgot to remove the Phone Booth.
- Despite there being a helipad in Sharky Shell, there is no Choppa spawning there.