|Category||Battle Royale Items|
Shadow Stones are consumable items that were added to Battle Royale at the beginning of Season 6 in Update 6.00 and were found in corrupted areas of the map. Using Shadow Stones will transform the player into "Shadow Form" for 45 seconds. While in Shadow Form, the player is unable to use any weapons, becomes invisible to enemies when stationary, leaves behind a Shadow Trail while moving, gains increased movement speed, jump height, fall damage immunity and the Phase ability which can be activated by pressing the Primary Fire button.
The phase propels in the direction the player is facing and allows the character to pass through objects. The effect lasts for 45 seconds but can be exited early by holding down the ADS (Aim Down Sights) button. When Shadow Stones are used, runes from the Cube appear on screen.
Shadow Stones, along with their Corrupted Areas, were removed in 7.00. However, the Shadow Stones were reintroduced to the game as Glitched Consumables, only at the Crater where the Stadium once was, has several Shadow Stones alongside other consumables.
Due to an issue, Epic disabled Shadow Stones from Glitched Consumables
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Time to Use||2|
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Stones seem to be based on purple fluorite mineral, as they naturally form into cubic shape.
- Shadow Stones were only found in Corrupted Areas, similar to how Hop Rocks only found at Meteor Crash Sites.
- Shadow Stones are very similar to Shadow Bombs, but Shadow Bombs were less buggy.
- Shadow Stones work by granting a purple item, called Shadow Stone. However, instead of remaining in your weapons inventory, it stays in your pickaxe slot.
- there is also a glitch that allows you to move Shadow Stones to the player's inventory outside the pickaxe slot, allowing people to see shadow stone stats.