- 1 Teasers and Hints
- 2 Battle Pass
- 3 14 Days Of Summer
- 4 Fortbytes
- 5 Cosmetics
- 6 Weapon and Item Releases
- 6.1 9.00 Patch Notes (May 9th)
- 6.2 9.01 Patch Notes (May 15th)
- 6.3 9.10 Patch Notes (May 22nd)
- 6.4 9.10 Content Update (May 29th)
- 6.5 9.20 Patch Notes (June 6th)
- 6.6 9.21 Patch Notes (June 12th)
- 6.7 9.30 Patch Notes (June 18th)
- 6.8 9.30 Content Update (June 25th)
- 6.9 9.30 Content Update #2 (July 2nd)
- 6.10 9.30 Content Update #3 (July 9th)
- 6.11 9.40 Patch Notes (July 17th)
- 6.12 9.41 Content Update (July 23rd)
- 7 Map Changes
[edit | edit source]
Starting from May 6th, Epic Games started releasing a teaser everyday until the season starts. The teasers showed off skins from the Battle Pass. Each one also had a futuristic season hint and a letter. Putting the letters from each teaser spells out NEO, a hint about the future and Neo Tilted.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass for Season 9 is a way to earn exclusive in-game rewards by playing Battle Royale during Season 9 and is available for purchase from the Item Shop for 950 V-Bucks. These rewards include: Outfits, Gliders, Wraps, Harvesting Tools, Pets, Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, Toys, Contrails, Music, Loading Screens and more.
All in-game items that can be unlocked stay and do not expire. Free Pass rewards are available to all players and purchase is not necessary while Battle Pass rewards are only available to players that purchased the Battle Pass with V-Bucks. A bundle that includes automatic completion of the first 25 Tiers was also offered for 2800 V-Bucks and can be purchased anytime during the season.
14 Days Of Summer[edit | edit source]
The 14 Days of Summer event was a Summer themed event that ran from June 25th to July 15th, 2019. Every day a new challenge and LTM would be available - completing that challenge would grant you a free cosmetic item. Additionally, new items would roll out in the Item Shop and a vaulted weapon would be temporarily unvaulted everyday.
- Daily Rewards:
- Smoothie Back Bling (awarded for completing all 14 Days of Summer Challenges)
- Deep End Emote
- Soak It Up Loading Screen
- Water Balloon Toy
- Perfect Blend Emoticon
- Sunny Spray
- Neon Tropics Wrap
- Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
- Rubber Duck Banner
- Surfstick Spray
- Low 'n Slow
- Beachballs Contrail
- Quack Pack (Back Bling)
- Sparkles Music
- Hot Grill Banner
- Daily LTMS:
- Splashdown, Tag!
- Use with care, Team Rumble
- Team Rumble: Siphon, Builder's Paradise
- Team Rumble: Siphon, Wick's Bounty
- Team Rumble: Lava, Arsenal
- Wick's Bounty, Loadout Swap, Team Rumble: Siphon
- Headshots Only, Team Rumble
- Heavy Metal, Team Rumble
- Power Up, Team Rumble: Siphon
- Strategic Structures, Team Rumble: Siphon
- Leave None Behind, Team Rumble: Lava
- Team Rumble, Rumble
- Storm Chasers: Surfin', Team Rumble
- Tank Battle, Team Rumble
- Daily Unvaulted Item:
Fortbytes[edit | edit source]
Fortbytes are collectible items that can be retrieved either around the map or by completing certain tasks. The design is similar to that of a microchip to match with the futuristic theme of the season.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Outfits, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders were also released on Season 9 as part of the item shop components on daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards. New from the Item Shop in Season 9 to all players are Dual Pickaxes and Animated Wraps. Loading Screens are granted from completing Battle Pass Challenges.
|Business Hips||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-30|
|Mochi||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-29|
|Season 9||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-07-29|
|World Cup 2019||Rare||Spray||2019-07-27|
|Kiss The Cup||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-07-26|
|Mello Mallets||Icon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-26|
|Quest for the Cup||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-07-26|
|World Cup 2019 Banner||Uncommon||Banner||0 V-Bucks||2019-07-25|
|World Warrior||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-25|
|Game Jam 2019||Uncommon||Spray||2019-07-25|
|World Cup 2019||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-25|
|Birthday Slice||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||2019-07-25|
|Jumping Jacks||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-07-23|
|Ready to Fight||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-07-23|
|Make It Plantain||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-21|
|Tahna||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-20|
|Striped Stalker||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-07-20|
|No Sweat||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-20|
|Copper Wasp||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-07-20|
|Combo Cleavers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-20|
|Turbocharged||Epic||Built-In Emote||1600 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Team Monster||Uncommon||Emote||100 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Team Mech||Uncommon||Emote||100 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Monster Team Banner||Uncommon||Banner||0 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Mecha Team Leader||Epic||Outfit||1600 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Mecha Team||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Mecha Team Banner||Uncommon||Banner||0 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Jet Set||Epic||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2019-07-18|
|Breakpoint's Challenge Pack||Rare||Challenge Pack||2019-07-18|
|Signal Jammer||Rare||Back Bling||2019-07-18|
|Marked Marauder||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Banner Trooper||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Branded Brawler||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Branded Brigadier||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Lt. Logo||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Sgt. Sigil||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Signature Sniper||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Symbol Stalwart||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Custom Cruiser||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Prospect||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Mean Streak||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||2019-07-17|
|Banner Cape||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Emblematic||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-17|
|Streamline||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-15|
|Carapace||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-13|
|Flutter Wings||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-13|
|Flycatcher||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-13|
|Neo Versa Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2019-07-12|
|Neo Phrenzy||Epic||Back Bling||2019-07-12|
|Chuck Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-11|
|Fixation||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-11|
|Neon Jungle||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-07-11|
|Wild Tangent||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-10|
|Work It||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-08|
|Tidal Wave||Epic||Wrap||700 V-Bucks||2019-07-07|
|Beach Bomber||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-06|
|Brite Stars||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-07-06|
|Brite Board||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-06|
|Quack Pack||Uncommon||Back Bling||2019-07-06|
|King Flamingo||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-07-05|
|Lawnbreaker||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-07-05|
|Chief Hopper||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-07-04|
|Beach Bowl||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-07-04|
|Low 'n Slow||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting tool||2019-07-04|
|Floral Shell||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-03|
|Color Guard||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2019-07-03|
|Brave Bag||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2019-07-03|
|Summertime Splashdown||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-07-01|
|Man o' War||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-01|
|Anemone||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-07-01|
|Conch Cleaver||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-07-01|
|Match Point||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-30|
|Tiny Totem||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-29|
|Camp Cruiser||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-28|
|Savor The W||Rare||Emote||2019-06-28|
|Cooler||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-28|
|High Score||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-06-27|
|Shadowbird Wings||Shadow||Back Bling||2019-06-27|
|Gun Bag||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-06-27|
|Perfect Wings||Shadow||Back Bling||2019-06-27|
|Stark Splitter||Shadow||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-27|
|Stark Satchel||Shadow||Back Bling||2019-06-27|
|Shadows Rising Pack||Shadow||Bundle||2019-06-27|
|Soak It Up||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-06-26|
|Plastic Patroller||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-26|
|Toy Trooper||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-26|
|Toy Soldier Wraps Bundle||Uncommon||Bundle||400 V-Bucks||2019-06-26|
|Grey Toy||Uncommon||Wrap||400 V-Bucks||2019-06-26|
|Green Toy||Uncommon||Wrap||400 V-Bucks||2019-06-26|
|Knockwurst||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-26|
|Summer Drift||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-06-24|
|Hang Loose||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-06-24|
|Dual Edge||Epic||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-24|
|Oozie||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-06-24|
|Saxy Groove||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-06-23|
|Crop Duster||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-23|
|Glow Jet||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-22|
|Lumi Core Red||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-06-20|
|Stormlight Skirmish||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-06-20|
|Lumi Core Green||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-06-20|
|Splintered Light||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-20|
|Vivid Axe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-06-20|
|Deep Dab||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-06-19|
|Talons||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-18|
|Ocular||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-17|
|Hexxed||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-17|
|Foul Play||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-17|
|Hex Wave||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-06-15|
|Holo-Pack||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-06-15|
|Fork Knife||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-06-14|
|Sure Shot||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-06-13|
|Never Surrender||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-06-13|
|Signature Shuffle||Epic||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-12|
|Pick It Up||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-06-11|
|Playstation Plus Celebration Pack 6||Rare||Playstation Plus Celebration Pack||2019-06-11|
|Guitar Walk||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-06-09|
|Desert Dominator||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-06-08|
|Xbox One S Bundle 2||Legendary||Bundle||2019-06-07|
|Dark Deflector||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-06-07|
|Dark Razor||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2019-06-07|
|Storm Eye||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-06|
|Storm Bolt||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-06-06|
|Lightning Cloak||Legendary||Back Bling||2000 V-Bucks||2019-06-06|
|Raging Storm||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-06-06|
|Wilde Starter Pack||Epic||Starter Pack||2019-06-04|
|Palette Pack||Epic||Back Bling||2019-06-04|
|Lock It Up||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-06-02|
|Shamisen||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-05-30|
|Gaze||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-05-30|
|Winner Takes All||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-29|
|Billy Bounce||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-05-26|
|Chow Down||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-05-25|
|Chew Toy||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-05-25|
|Flex On 'Em||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-05-23|
|Fish Face||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-05-23|
|Dog Days||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-23|
|Back Board||Epic||Back Bling||2019-05-22|
|Hang Time Bundle||Epic||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2019-05-22|
|Old School||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-05-19|
|Tech Turbine||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-05-18|
|Phrenzy||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-05-18|
|Web Wrecker||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-05-18|
|CnXn||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-05-18|
|John Wick||Legendary||Outfit||2000 V-Bucks||2019-05-16|
|Be Seeing You||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-05-16|
|Gold Token||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-05-16|
|Simple Sledge||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-05-16|
|Assassin Pack||Legendary||Back Bling||2000 V-Bucks||2019-05-16|
|Prickly Pose||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-05-12|
|Assault Bomber||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2019-05-11|
|Royale Air Force||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-05-11|
|Bomber Bag||Legendary||Back Bling||2000 V-Bucks||2019-05-11|
|Season 9 Level 100||Uncommon||Banner||2019-05-09|
|Laid Back Shuffle||Rare||Emote||2019-05-09|
|Season Level 100||Uncommon||Emoticon||2019-05-09|
|Season Level 100||Uncommon||Spray||2019-05-09|
|Fancy Flying Disc||Epic||Toy||2019-05-09|
|Lava Rising||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-09|
|Neon Glow||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-09|
|Molten Legends||Lava||Loading Screen||2019-05-09|
|Brite Future||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-09|
|Air Royale||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-09|
|Terminal Velocity||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-05-09|
|Mech Axe||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2019-05-09|
|Scarlet Scythe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2019-05-09|
|Nana Cape||Epic||Back Bling||2019-05-09|
|Bunker Basher||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2019-05-09|
|Ripe Rippers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-05-09|
|Harmonic Axes||Epic||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-05-09|
|Go Bag||Epic||Back Bling||2019-05-09|
|Scarlet Edge||Epic||Back Bling||2019-05-09|
|Hot Wing||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-05-09|
|Spectral Spine||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-05-09|
Weapon and Item Releases[edit | edit source]
9.00 Patch Notes (May 9th)[edit | edit source]
- Holds 10 Shells.
- Fires 9 pellets per shot for 73 / 77 / 81 base damage.
- It eventually began firing 10 pellets rather than 9.
- Tight spread and fast fire rate.
- Headshot multiplier of 1.70x.
- Reloads 2 shells at a time.
- Available in Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.
- Available from Floor, Chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines
- Unvaulted Grenades.
- Pump Shotgun
- Buried Treasure
- Scoped Revolver
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle
- Poison Dart Trap
9.01 Patch Notes (May 15th)[edit | edit source]
- Available in Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.
- Available from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines
- Fully Automatic
- 30 Round Magazine
- Deals 22/23/24 damage
- Headshot Multiplier of 1.75x
- This weapon has a tight spread in close quarters but is less effective at long range when compared to other Assault Rifles.
- Vaulted the Compact SMG
9.10 Patch Notes (May 22nd)[edit | edit source]
- Loot Carriers drop a weapon of Rare or higher quality along with two stacks of ammo.
- Hot Spots will have between 12 and 16 Loot Carriers depending on the size of the location.
Unvaulted Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle
9.10 Content Update (May 29th)[edit | edit source]
- Available in Common, Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Fires a quick 4 round burst.
- Deals 23, 24, 25 damage.
- 1.75x headshot multiplier.
- 24 round magazine.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, and Vending Machines.
- Uses Light Ammo.
- Vaulted the Suppressed Submachine Gun.
9.20 Patch Notes (June 6th)[edit | edit source]
- Thrown item that explodes on impact and creates a sphere-shaped zone.
- Where the sphere overlaps the storm, it will create a safe zone.
- Where the sphere overlaps a safe zone, it will create a storm zone.
- The Storm Flip deals 5 damage per second and 10 damage in big team game modes.
- The zone lasts for 20 seconds before dissipating.
- Available in Epic Rarity.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, and Vending Machines.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack of 1.
- Vaulted the Hunting Rifle.
9.21 Patch Notes (June 12th)[edit | edit source]
- Fires an arcing, bouncing, explosive projectile that explodes when in proximity of an opponent.
- Available in Epic and Legendary Rarities.
- Found from Chests, Loot Carriers, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Uses Rocket Ammo.
- Holds 2 Explosive Rounds.
- Rate of Fire: 0.65 shots per second.
- Player Proximity Radius: 250 units (about half the width of a tile).
- Explosion Radius: 300 units (about 60% of the width of a tile).
- Explosion damage:
- Player: 67/70
- Environmental: 131/138
- Reload Speed: 2.8s/3s
- Projectiles explode automatically after 10s or if it has come near a player.
9.30 Patch Notes (June 18th)[edit | edit source]
- On impact, this thrown item splashes liquid in a small area. All players within the splash radius will be instantly granted 20 Health/Shield.
- Grants health unless you are full health, in which case it will grant Shield.
- Chug Splash can heal allies, enemies, and can extend the duration of the ‘knocked’ state for knocked players.
- Rare variant.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size stack: 6
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
9.30 Content Update (June 25th)[edit | edit source]
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Fires Medium Ammo.
- Holds 6 rounds.
- 63 / 66 damage per shot.
- Headshot multiplier of 2.
- Available from Floor loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
- Shockwave Grenade
- Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Common, Uncommon and Rare Revolver
9.30 Content Update #2 (July 2nd)[edit | edit source]
- Available in Common, Uncommon, and Rare variants.
- Clip size of 12
- 45 / 47 / 50 damage per shot with 10 pellets spread.
- Available from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, and Loot Carriers
- Full-automatic with fast fire rate.
9.30 Content Update #3 (July 9th)[edit | edit source]
- A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
- Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
- Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
- Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
- A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
- Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
- Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack size of 2.
- Legendary variant.
9.40 Patch Notes (July 17th)[edit | edit source]
- Added Epic and Legendary Tactical Shotgun variants.
- 83 / 87 maximum damage.
- 1.5 shots per second.
- Holds 8 shells.
- Has a wide spread of 10 pellets.
- Reload speed: 5.4/5.1 seconds.
- 0.675/0.6375 seconds to reload 1 shell.
- Headshot multiplier of 2.25.
- Available from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Loot Carriers, and Vending Machines.
- Vaulted the Suppressed Sniper Rifle.
- Unvaulted the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle.
- July 20th: Temporarily unvaulted the Jetpack after The Final Showdown.
9.41 Content Update (July 23rd)[edit | edit source]
- The scope on this sniper rifle contains an embedded weather map that displays upcoming storm circles before they are revealed on the minimap.
- Available in Epic and Legendary Rarities.
- Damage: 81/85
- Headshot multiplier of 2.5%.
- 1.1 Rounds per second.
- Uses Heavy Ammo.
- Magazine size of 6.
- Reload Speed: 2.84s/2.7s.
- Can be found from Floor loot, Chests, Vending Machines, and Supply Drops.
- Vaulted the Jetpack.
- Available in Legendary Rarity.
- Can be found from Floor loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- Not available in Arena and Tournament playlists.
- Presents have six possible packages of loot.
- Found around various POIs.
- Not available in Arena and Tournament playlists.
- Grants 5 Health and 5 Shield
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Map v9.00 (May 9th)[edit | edit source]
- New POIs: Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant and Mega Mall.
- Neo Tilted and Mega Mall replaced Tilted Towers and Retail Row.
- The Government has set up new facilities at the volcano and turned it into a power plant.
- A long trail of slipstreams has also been added across the map.
- Hovercrafts with slipstreams have appeared across the map, they coincidentally seems to be above the former Corrupted Areas.
- The Block has been changed into a luxury courthouse.
- Damaged remains of the old clock tower from Tilted Towers and other broken things have been appeared at Junk Junction.
- Most of the pirate camps have been removed.
- Most of the volcano vents have disappeared besides the ones near Pressure Plant.
- Blimps can be seen flying in the sky.
- A large tube is pumping energy out of the vault at Loot Lake, this seems to power Neo Tilted. Grass and trees have also grown in the dug-up area.
- Some factories at Loot Lake have been revamped, and a new one was added.
- A fish statue was added to the Hot Springs POI.
- The houses in what used to be Retail Row have been revamped and repaired.
- The shack on the hill south of Mega Mall was renovated.
- The farm south of Paradise Palms has been changed into a villa.
- The repairing of the shack north of Fatal Fields that was crushed by the CUBE has continued.
- A car and truck mech east of RV Park has been redesigned.
- The first two digsites have been abandoned by the government. The one at Loot Lake has a watchtower built around it.
- The stone man and lady statues have seemingly disappeared.
- The land around the former Corrupted Areas that died in Season 8 has once again grown back.
- The wooden rabbit statue north from Snobby Shores was removed.
- A giant fish trophy has fallen through the roof of a house between Dusty Divot and Mega Mall.
Map v9.01 (May 15th)[edit | edit source]
- The Block has been changed into a mall area.
- A building in Neo Tilted was changed.
- Llama signals with colors can be seen on TVs around the map again.
- The frozen Greasy Grove is starting to melt more.
- The cracks in Polar Peak are spreading all throughout the iceberg.
Map v9.10 (May 22nd)[edit | edit source]
- The Block has been changed into a pirate lagoon under attack by a kraken.
- Polar Peak has cracked even more, and strange noises can be heard from inside. Ice dust is also coming out of it occasionally.
- Some cars and trucks carrying destroyed items are heading towards Junk Junction.
- The big wooden sled at the Outskirts has been changed into a metal rocket.
- More grass is growing in Paradise Palms.
- A house north of Snobby Shores has been expanded and taken over by Pizza Pit fanatics.
- A farm with the Stone Man and Stone Lady statues, as well as a baby, was added northeast of Lonely Lodge. The stone man is growing flowers.
- TVs with the llama symbols in them have appeared in Neo Tilted.
- Polar Peak is rumbling and having dust come from it much more frequently. The iceberg has also broken more.
- Bouncing noises are coming from TVs in Neo Tilted, and the TVs occasionally flash.
- Some of the tiles in the Dance Club have turned off, and only turn back on when walked on.
- The northern lights have moved away from the snow biome.
- May 28th: The Block has been changed into a robot scorpion structure.
- The Polar Peak iceberg has melted and cracked more, and has revealed a eye of a creature. The eye is also looking around.
- The stone child has wandered away from the man and lady, and he found a stone dog.
- May 29th: Polar Peak has melted even more and revealed more of the eye.
- May 30th: The iceberg has melted even more, and the eye in it has started glowing a bit.
- June 5th: The stone family have seemingly disappeared.
- Polar Peak is melting even more and revealed even more of the eye.
Map v9.20 (June 6th)[edit | edit source]
- The iceberg of Polar Peak has collapsed, causing the castle and Infinity Blade altar to completely be destroyed and broken into pieces - some of the buildings were also destroyed.
- The monster that was inside of the iceberg has disappeared into the ocean.
- Some footprints have appeared across the map, leading away from Polar Peak and ending near Snobby Shores.
- The shack destroyed by the CUBE near Fatal Fields now has a second floor.
- The Block has been changed into a military base.
- The stone man and lady have returned to the farm, while the stone child is playing around. The stone dog is also now hiding behind a tree.
- Even more grass has grown in Paradise Palms.
- Frozen Greasy Grove is melting even more.
- June 9th: A chunk of ice carrying the Polar Peak castle can occasionally be seen bobbing in the ocean before sinking back in. It seems to be carried by the monster.
Map v9.21 (June 12th)[edit | edit source]
- The fortified northernmost house in Snobby Shores has been destroyed by the monster.
- The stone woman and man are continuing work on their farm, while the stone child is playing on a hill.
- The Block has been changed into a pirate lagoon cove.
- Frozen Greasy Grove continues melting.
- June 16th: The modern house at Pleasant Park was destroyed by the monster.
Map v9.30 (June 18th)[edit | edit source]
- Many of the main factories near the western Loot Lake shore have been destroyed and much damaged items, along with a giant monster footprint, have been left behind. The power tube from the vault to Neo Tilted has also been damaged, and has electrical sparks coming out of it.
- Snow Cone trucks, along with little umbrellas and relaxation chairs, have appeared at various points of the map.
- Giant umbrellas and beach balIs have appeared across the map.
- A few solar panels have been added near Paradise Palms and Frosty Flights.
- The shack near Fatal Fields that was crushed by the CUBE now has a third floor and some stairs.
- The Block has been changed into a valley under attack by a dragon.
- A bit of snow has melted.
- The stone man and woman are still working in the farm, while the child is doing a cartwheel and the dog is climbing a tree.
- June 20th: Some ice creams, that can be eaten, have been added to Mega Mall.
- June 25th: Pressure Plant has been upgraded, with a metal hatch and new government facilities.
- The stone man and woman are relaxing at their farm, while the child is exploring more.
- The Block has been changed into a Chinese valley.
- More summer props have been added across the map.
- July 2nd: Two robot feet and part of a leg have been built at the Pressure Plant.
- The stone man and woman are worried about their child, who is playing on a mountain near the stone dog.
- The Block has been changed into a farm rollercoaster again.
- A giant metal duck on the northern river of the map has moved a few times.
- July 3rd: Many portals from Stranger Things have appeared at Mega Mall.
- July 4th: Another leg and part of the thighs of the robot at Pressure Plant has been built. The metal hatch has also opened, and some drones can be seen building it.
- The moving metal duck is now just south of Loot Lake.
- July 6th: More of the legs and the thighs of the robot at Pressure Plant have been built.
- Propaganda posters and holographic warnings, similar to such during World War II, have appeared across the map.
- July 7th: The moving metal duck is now in Loot Lake.
- July 8th: The torso of the robot at Pressure Plant has now been built.
- The Block has been changed into a pyramid.
- The stone man and woman are still worried about their child, and the stone woman is calling out to him. Meanwhile, the stone child is climbing down a cliff while the stone dog has spotted him.
- The Stranger Things portals at Mega Mall have now disappeared.
- July 10th: The left bicep of the robot at Pressure Plant has been built.
- July 12th: The full right arm of the robot at Pressure Plant has been built.
- July 13th: A giant, 7-day countdown timer has appeared above all of the Sky Platforms.
- July 14th: The left arm of the robot at Pressure Plant has been finished. A jetpack was also built onto the robot's back.
- The monster carrying the Polar Peak castle can be seen much more frequently and moves much faster. The whole map also trembles whenever it appears.
Map v9.40 (July 17th)[edit | edit source]
- The construction of the robot at Pressure Plant has been finished, complete with a head and several different colors and styles just like Singularity's styles.
- The shack destroyed by the CUBE near Fatal Fields now has a fourth floor.
- The Block has been changed into a castle courtyard area.
- All of the 14 Days of Summer props and items across the map are now gone.
- The stone child is now falling off of the cliff and the stone dog is trying to pull him back up. The stone man and woman seem shocked or confused.
- Even more grass is growing in the desert.
- July 20th: The countdown expired and the Polar Peak Monster arose from the depths. The robot at Pressure Plant then turned on, and they both fought each other with various attacks and destroyed various buildings and props. Eventually, the Robot broke open the vault at Loot Lake and used it's power, along with the statue in Neo Tilted as a sword, to defeat the Beast once and for all. The Skeletal Remains stand just northwest of Salty Springs, and the robot flew away.
- Other areas of the map were temporarily damaged. These were likely changes not intended for the event.
- A few houses at Salty Springs were damaged and the blue house is completely destroyed.
- A few trees were destroyed.
- The Stadium (POI) had its surrounding area temporarily destroyed. The Monster was thrown next to the Stadium during the event.
- Most of Loot Lake's surrounding area was destroyed except the factory.
- July 21st: The floating orb above the vault at Loot Lake has cracked a little bit more and has more particles coming out of it.
Map v9.41 (July 23rd)[edit | edit source]
- July 24th: The floating orb at Loot Lake is cracking even more, and has turned slightly red.
- The Block has been changed into a volcanic and tropical temple.
- The stone child has been pulled up by the stone dog, and he is now petting it. Meanwhile, the stone man and woman seem relieved and they are holding hands.
- Many birthday decorations have appeared across the map.
- Even more grass is growing in the desert.
- The cracks from the earthquake back in Season 7 have disappeared.
- July 25th: The floating orb at Loot Lake is now slightly purple, and has a blue aura around it.
- July 27th: The floating orb at Loot Lake is turning brighter and also has more particles coming out. A clock ticking or heartbeat sound can also be heard from inside.
- July 29th: The floating orb at Loot Lake has become extremely bright and has more particles coming out of it. There is also lot's of light coming out of it.
- July 30th: The floating orb at Loot Lake is now pulsing and emitting lot's of string-like particles. It is also extremely bright and flashing.
- A tree near the vault has also turned yellow.
- July 31st: With the conclusion of the 2nd Birthday event, the large birthday cakes are now gone, although the smaller edible ones remain.