The season also features major map changes such as a Haunted Castle, Corrupted Areas, Floating Island and Corn Fields.
[edit | edit source]
Starting on September 24th, Epic Games released a daily series of teasers that hinted about the upcoming theme of the season. The images featured three skins with the Cube in the background.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass for Season 6 is a way to earn exclusive in-game rewards by playing Battle Royale during Season 6 and is available for purchase from the Item Shop for 950 V-Bucks. These rewards include: outfits, gliders, harvesting tools, pets, back bling, emotes, sprays, toys, contrails, music, loading screens and more.
All in-game items that can be unlocked stays and do not expires. Free Pass rewards are available to all players and purchase is not necessary while Battle Pass rewards are only available to players that purchased the Battle Pass with V-Bucks. A bundle that includes automatic completion of the first 25 Tiers was also offered for 2800 V-Bucks and can be purchased anytime during the season.
Pets[edit | edit source]
Pets are companion cosmetics in Battle Royale that acts similarly to a Back Bling and were introduced in Season 6 as Battle Pass Rewards with custom unlockable styles. There are currently 3 types of pets, Bonesy the dog, Camo the chameleon and scales the dragon. Pet reacts in a different way depending on the situation of the player (e.g, Gliding, Skydiving, Knocked Down, Aiming, Eliminating, Being next to another teammates pet or opening a chest).
Music[edit | edit source]
Music are music tracks in Battle Royale that were introduced in Season 6 as Season 6. It can be customized and played as a background music while in Battle Royale Lobby through equipping in the Locker.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Skins, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders were also released on Season 6 as part of the item shop components on daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards. Loading Screens are granted from completing Battle Pass Challenges.
|Mouldering Cloak||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-14|
|Carver||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-14|
|Dismal Cape||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-12|
|Herald's Wand||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-12|
|Crypt Cruiser||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-10|
|Skull Sickle||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-10|
|Skull Ranger||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-10|
|Drop The Bass||Epic||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-08|
|Harvester||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Hay Nest||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-06|
|Hay Man||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Straw Ops||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Field Wraith||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Thunder Crash||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Dark Glyph||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Dark Bomber||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Something Stinks||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Smooth Moves||Epic||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-01|
|Turbine||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-09-30|
|Axcordion||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2018-09-28|
|Pretzel Protector||Epic||Back Bling||2018-09-28|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Map v6.00 (September 27th)[edit | edit source]
- New Castle POI near Haunted Hills.
- The house in the center of loot lake has risen up in the air from the Cube and has made a vortex through the lake.
- Corn has started growing on the fields in Fatal Fields.
- Four cabins have appeared in Wailing Woods, and the house in the hedge maze has been turned into a secret lab.
- The seven runes the cube burned into the ground have grown larger, corrupting the land around them and spawning a new item, Shadow Stones, with up to three chests around each rune.
- The shack by Fatal Fields that was destroyed by the Cube is now under reconstruction.
- The Villain Lair POI and the Mansion POI have became abandoned and started to decay.
- A halloween store has appeared in Retail Row at the previously unoccupied space between McGuffin's bookstore and the unnamed camping equipment shop
- September 28: There are Halloween decorations slowly appearing in many different places on the map.
- September 28: The floating island has gone towards rune 7.
- September 29: The Cube has lifted up the rune and chests themselves, causing the cube to absorb the runes power which made it grow in the basement of the house. It also opened up small holes that act like Shockwave Grenades.
- September 29: Ghost decorations have started appearing.
- October 1: he cube absorbed enough power, placing the rune and chests back into the ground and left a beam of light. The bouncy holes still remain and the island is now on the move again.
Map v6.01 (October 4th)[edit | edit source]
- The floating island has gone to Rune 2 and lifted the rune and chests into the air and the Cube began to absorb power. More Cube growths have appeared on the house island, even creating a couple inside the house itself.
- October 5: The Cube has absorbed enough power from rune 2, placing the rune back down and left another beam of light. It grew around the perimeter of the house and is on its way to rune 1.
- October 6: The cube is absorbing Rune 1's power and it has grown into the upper floor of the house.
- October 7: The Cube continues to grow in the upper floor of the house.
- October 8: The Cube leaves rune 1 and is on its way to rune 4.
- October 10: The Cube absorbs rune 4's power and it grew onto the wood beams just below the house.
Map v6.02 (October 11)[edit | edit source]
- The Cube absorbed rune 4's power and is now on its way to rune 5.
- Loot Lake was renamed to Leaky Lake.
- October 13: The island has gone to rune 5 and the Cube has began to absorb it's power.
- October 14: The island leaves rune 5 and seems to be on its way to rune 6. The Cube has grown into the attic.