Season 6 of Battle Royale began on September 27th, 2018. "Darkness Rises" theme was unveiled on the pre-season start, which is the next part of the Worlds Collide story line. The story about the six-sided mystery continues after it sunk under the body of waters, made a vortex and the center island float completely destroying Loot Lake while the areas of the imprinted runes became corrupted and spawns Shadow Stones.
The season also features major map changes such as a Haunted Castle, Corrupted Areas, Floating Island and Corn Fields.
- 1 Teasers
- 2 Battle Pass
- 3 Pets
- 4 Music
- 5 Cosmetics
- 6 Map Changes
[edit | edit source]
Starting on September 24th, Epic Games released a daily series of teasers that hinted about the upcoming theme of the season. The images featured three skins with the Cube in the background.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass for Season 6 is a way to earn exclusive in-game rewards by playing Battle Royale during Season 6 and is available for purchase from the Item Shop for 950 V-Bucks. These rewards include: outfits, gliders, harvesting tools, pets, back bling, emotes, sprays, toys, contrails, music, loading screens and more.
All in-game items that can be unlocked stays and do not expires. Free Pass rewards are available to all players and purchase is not necessary while Battle Pass rewards are only available to players that purchased the Battle Pass with V-Bucks. A bundle that includes automatic completion of the first 25 Tiers was also offered for 2800 V-Bucks and can be purchased anytime during the season.
Pets[edit | edit source]
Pets are companion cosmetics in Battle Royale that acts similarly to a Back Bling and were introduced in Season 6 as Battle Pass Rewards with custom unlockable styles. There are currently 3 types of pets, Bonesy the dog, Camo the chameleon and Scales the dragon. Pet reacts in a different way depending on the situation of the player (e.g, Gliding, Skydiving, Knocked Down, Aiming, Eliminating, Being next to another teammates pet or opening a chest).
Music[edit | edit source]
Music are music tracks in Battle Royale that were introduced in Season 6 as Season 6. It can be customized and played as a background music while in Battle Royale Lobby through equipping in the Locker.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Skins, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders were also released on Season 6 as part of the item shop components on daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards. Loading Screens are granted from completing Battle Pass Challenges.
|Tender Defender||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-11-23|
|Hot Marat||Rare||Emote||0 V-Bucks||2018-11-23|
|Flappy Flyer||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-23|
|Scrambler||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-23|
|Maki Master||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2018-11-21|
|A.X.E.||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-20|
|Tai Chi||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-19|
|Jawblade||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-19|
|Bladed Wings||Legendary||Back Bling||2018-11-19|
|Magic Wings||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2018-11-16|
|Spellslinger||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-16|
|Tome Pouch||Epic||Back Bling||2018-11-16|
|Spike It||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-11|
|Poofy Parasail||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Jackspammer||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Strong Guard||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|End Zone||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Whistle Warrior||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Striped Soldier||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Upright Axe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Golden Pigskin||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|First Downer||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-09|
|Top Notch||Epic||Back Bling||2018-11-07|
|Puncture Pack||Rare||Back Bling||2018-11-04|
|Splinterstrike||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-11-04|
|Spike Chamber||Rare||Back Bling||2018-11-04|
|Criss Cross||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2018-11-03|
|Spirit Cape||Epic||Back Bling||2018-11-02|
|Six String Striker||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-11-02|
|Spooky Team Leader||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-11-01|
|Patch Patroller||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-29|
|Treat Yourself||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2018-10-28|
|Dark Shard||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-24|
|Shackled Stone||Legendary||Back Bling||2018-10-24|
|Spider Knight||Legendary||Outfit||2000 V-Bucks||2018-10-21|
|Web Breaker||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-21|
|Long Legs||Legendary||Back Bling||2018-10-21|
|Spider Shield||Legendary||Back Bling||2018-10-21|
|Jack Gourdon||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-10-20|
|Coven Cape||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-19|
|Moonrise||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-19|
|Mouldering Cloak||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-14|
|Carver||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-14|
|Dismal Cape||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-12|
|Herald's Wand||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-12|
|Skull Ranger||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-10|
|Crypt Cruiser||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-10|
|Skull Sickle||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-10|
|Drop The Bass||Epic||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-08|
|Harvester||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Hay Nest||Epic||Back Bling||2018-10-06|
|Hay Man||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Straw Ops||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Field Wraith||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-06|
|Dark Bomber||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Thunder Crash||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Dark Glyph||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Something Stinks||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2018-10-05|
|Smooth Moves||Epic||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2018-10-01|
|Turbine||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2018-09-30|
|Axcordion||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2018-09-28|
|Pretzel Protector||Epic||Back Bling||2018-09-28|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Map v6.00 (September 27th)[edit | edit source]
- New Castle POI near Haunted Hills.
- The house in the centre of loot lake has risen up in the air from the CUBE and has made a vortex through the lake.
- Corn has started growing on the fields in Fatal Fields.
- Four cabins have appeared in Wailing Woods, and the house in the hedge maze has been turned into a secret lab.
- The seven runes the CUBE imprinted into the ground have grown larger, corrupting the land around them and spawning a new item, Shadow Stones, with up to three chests around each rune, similar to the stone heads back in Season 5.
- The shack by Fatal Fields that was destroyed by the CUBE is now under reconstruction.
- The Villain Lair POI and the Mansion POI have became abandoned and started to decay.
- A Halloween store has appeared in Retail Row at the previously unoccupied space between McGuffin's bookstore and the unnamed camping equipment shop
- September 28: There are Halloween decorations slowly appearing in many different places on the map.
- September 28: The floating island has gone towards rune 7.
- September 29: The CUBE has lifted up the rune and chests themselves, causing the CUBE to absorb the runes power which made it grow in the basement of the house. It also opened up small holes that act like Shockwave Grenades.
- September 29: Ghost decorations have started appearing.
- October 1: The CUBE absorbed enough power, placing the rune and chests back into the ground and left a beam of light. The bouncy holes still remain and the island is now on the move again.
Map v6.01 (October 4th)[edit | edit source]
- The floating island has gone to Rune 2 and lifted the rune and chests into the air and the CUBE began to absorb power. More CUBE growths have appeared on the house island, even creating a couple inside the house itself.
- October 5: The CUBE has absorbed enough power from rune 2, placing the rune back down and left another beam of light. It grew around the perimeter of the house and is on its way to rune 1.
- October 6: The CUBE is absorbing Rune 1's power and it has grown into the upper floor of the house.
- October 7: The CUBE continues to grow in the upper floor of the house.
- October 8: The CUBE leaves rune 1 and is on its way to rune 4.
- October 10: The CUBE absorbs rune 4's power and it grew onto the wood beams just below the house.
Map v6.02 (October 11)[edit | edit source]
- The CUBE absorbed rune 4's power and is now on its way to rune 5.
- Loot Lake was renamed to Leaky Lake.
- October 13: The island has gone to rune 5 and the CUBE has began to absorb it's power.
- October 14: The island leaves rune 5 and seems to be on its way to rune 6. The CUBE has grown into the attic.
Map v6.10 (October 16)[edit | edit source]
- Demolition crews have moved in and started demolishing the remains of the destroyed sporting goods shop in Tilted Towers.
- A race track has appeared in the former place of the Open Soccer Stadium.
- A truck transporting Quadcrashers has appeared in Salty Springs.
- The CUBE absorbed rune's 6 powers and headed towards the final rune, Rune 3.
- October 18: The CUBE begins to absorb Rune 3's powers.
- The 6 other runes that the CUBE previously absorbed are starting to rise again.
- October 19: The runes have started to float towards the main island.
- October 20: The runes arrived at the main island and the CUBE begins to absorb their powers again.
- The CUBE absorbed Rune 3’s powers and the other 6 runes and it’s seem to be heading back to Leaky Lake. The particles of the CUBE in the house are glowing. The seven runes have fallen tothe groundd.
- The Island has begun to move back to Leaky Lake.
- October 21: The CUBE has begun to draw power from the vortex in leaky, causing a light to appear above the island, presumably opening a portal.
- October 22: The portal in the sky has grown significantly.
Map v6.20 (October 24)[edit | edit source]
- The CUBE has now blown up the floating island above Leaky Lake, causing it to split into three fragments.
- The runes are no longer glowing.
- Fatal Fields was turned into a halloween theme park, complete with three haunted houses and a field maze.
- A Battle Bus has crashed north from the Leaky Lake.
- The former Battle Bus located north, east of Shifty Shafts has disappeared.
- In Greasy Grove, there is a new truck with the Pizza Pit logo on the side.
- October 26: The CUBE has started to develop cracks in it.
- October 27: The CUBE continues to crack.
- October 28: There are now cracks on each side of the CUBE.
- October 29: The cracks are now more prominent and visible.
- October 30: The cracks get longer.
- October 31: The cracks are almost everywhere on the CUBE now.
Map v6.21 (November 1)[edit | edit source]
- Greasy Grove's Durrr Burger restaurant is closed.
- Strange rift noises can also be heard from the CUBE.
- Floating objects have been found at Motel.
- A small brick has been found floating beneath the chair at the Mansion.
- A bed in the Lonely Lodge has been floating.
- November 3: The outer shell of the cube has fallen off it, revealing a slimy inside that occasionally leaks out what appears to be goo.
- November 3: The upper shell seems to be broken but without the light from the goo.
- November 4: The CUBE has exploded, causing everyone to go into a white "pocket dimension." Everyone was teleported out of the dimension when a rift-butterfly touched their finger. There is now land in Leaky Lake.
- November 4: In the middle of the land in Leaky Lake, there are fragments of the CUBE(as if inspired by Stonehenge)
Map v6.22 (November 6)[edit | edit source]
- The corrupted areas have been overgrown with grass and flowers.
- The soccer pitch in Pleasant Park was changed into an American football pitch.
- A Durrr Burger truck is at Greasy Grove and is battling for money with the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck.
- Durrr Burger's windows have been boarded.
- November 8: A parachute has appeared on top of the tallest chimney in Flush Factory.
- November 10: The Durrr Burger truck and the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck are at the football stadium.
Map v6.30 (November 14)[edit | edit source]
- The Durrr burger truck and the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck are at Pleasant Park.
- There are now portals at the Wailing Woods hidden bunker that leads to the other cabins in Wailing Woods.
- November 18: The food trucks are at Haunted Hills.
- November 19: A blizzard cloud can first be seen at a distance from Flush Factory.
- November 20: The food trucks are at the race track near Junk Junction.
- The NOMS sign has re-reappeared to its original place in Retail Row
Map v6.30 Content Update[edit | edit source]
- November 24: The Durrr Burger truck and the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck are parked at a parking lot in Motel.
Map v6.31 (November 27)[edit | edit source]
- November 27: The Durr Burger truck and the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck are at Lazy Links with the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck in the lead despite going in the wrong way when it comes to race to Tomato Temple.
- November 28: The blizzard cloud turns out to be an iceberg.
- November 29: A castle can first be seen in an iceberg.
- November 30: The trucks are now at Tomato Temple with the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck wining the race, ahead of the Durr Burger truck.
- The lights on the iceberg castle are now on.
- December 1: The food trucks are now at the Dusty Diner near Dusty Divot.
- December 4: It is starting to snow on the spawn island.
- The food trucks are now at Retail Row.