Season 10/X of Battle Royale ran from August 1st to October 13th, 2019. The theme of the season was "Out of Time" and was revealed with the story trailer. The orb at Loot Lake exploded, slowly disorienting the time stream of the island, bringing older locations. This was the last season of Chapter 1.
- 1 Teasers and Hints
- 2 Battle Pass
- 3 Missions
- 4 Cosmetics
- 5 Weapon and Item Releases
- 5.1 10.00 Patch Notes (August 1st)
- 5.2 10.00 Content Update
- 5.3 10.10 Patch Notes
- 5.4 10.10 Content Update (August 20th)
- 5.5 10.20 Patch Notes (August 27th)
- 5.6 10.20 Content Update (September 3rd)
- 5.7 10.30 Patch Notes (September 11th)
- 5.8 10.31 Patch Notes (September 18th)
- 5.9 10.40 Patch Notes (September 25th)
- 5.10 10.40.1 Patch Notes (October 2nd)
- 6 Map Changes
[edit | edit source]
Starting from July 28th, Epic Games started releasing a teaser every day until the season starts - with the first one being revealed during the World Cup 2019. The first teaser showed a picture of Dusty Depot, the second showed a picture of the B.R.U.T.E mech suit,the third showed two battle pass skins and the fourth was a sneak peak of the trailer.
Teaser 4, "Zero In.”
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass for Season X is a way to earn exclusive in-game rewards by playing Battle Royale. In Season X, you could have bought the Battle Pass for only 950 V-Bucks. The rewards included in Season X were: Outfits, Gliders, Wraps, Harvesting Tools, Pets, Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, Toys, Contrails, Music, Loading Screens and more. Some of the outfits during this season were: X-Lord, Titled Teknique, Yond3r, Sparkle Supreme, and Ultima Knight.
All in-game items that can be unlocked stay and do not expire. Free Pass rewards are available to all players and purchase is not necessary while Battle Pass rewards are only available to players that purchased the Battle Pass with V-Bucks. A bundle that includes automatic completion of the first 25 Tiers was also offered for 2800 V-Bucks and can be purchased anytime during the season.
At the start of Season X, the ability to gift friends Battle Passes was also introduced. This feature is exclusively available until August 15th, and the first gift you buy will also have a unique gift box for you to use.
Missions[edit | edit source]
Missions are a new battle pass feature; they are series of thematic objectives that grant rewards. As you complete these objectives, you'll earn Battle Stars, XP, and exclusive cosmetic items. More information about Missions can be found in the Battle Pass and Challenges tabs. During Season X, Limited Time Missions were introduced. These are exactly like regular missions but they were only out for a limited time.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Skins, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders were also released on Season 10 as part of the item shop compoments on daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards. Loading Screens are granted from completing Battle Pass Challenges.
Starting from Patch 10.30 of Season 10, players will every now and again be able to vote for which item they would like to come back to the shop. The item with the most votes will reappear in the shop the following day:
|Martial Arts Master||DC||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2019-10-11|
|Go Home!||Uncommon||Emote||100 V-Bucks||2019-10-10|
|Starlet||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-09|
|Street Striker||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-08|
|Season X||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-08|
|Ave Axe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-07|
|Toxic Tagger||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-07|
|Pry Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-07|
|Stripe Slicer||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-05|
|Sky Stripe||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-05|
|Red Alert||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-05|
|Last Stop||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-03|
|Modern Hex||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-10-02|
|8-bit Beat||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-10-01|
|Red Jade||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-30|
|Cupid's Dagger||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-28|
|Snack Attackers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-27|
|Hyper Edge||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-26|
|Ready or Not...||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-09-26|
|Hot Zone||Rare||Outfit||1600 V-Bucks||2019-09-26|
|Danger Zone||Rare||Outfit||1600 V-Bucks||2019-09-26|
|Starcrest Flux||Rare||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2019-09-26|
|Rage Quit||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-25|
|Nighty Night||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-24|
|Best Buds||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-24|
|Dreamy||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-24|
|Nite Flight||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-24|
|Prismatic Edge||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-23|
|Pair-Peronni||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-22|
|Pizza Party||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-22|
|Cheesy||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-22|
|PJ Pepperoni||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-22|
|Cat's Claws||DC||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|Batman Comic Book Outfit||DC||Outfit||2019-09-21|
|The Dark Knight Movie Outfit||Dc||Outfit||2019-09-21|
|Full Tilt||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|Jeweled Cat||DC||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|Team Space||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|Bat Signal||DC||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|Caped Crusader||DC||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|Batman Pick Axe||DC||Harvesting Tool||2019-09-21|
|Batman Comic Book Cape||DC||Back Bling||2019-09-21|
|Flying Slasher||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-21|
|The Bat And The Cat||DC||Loading Screen||2019-09-21|
|Catwoman Comic Book Outfit||Dc||Outfit||2019-09-21|
|The Dark Knight Movie Cloak||DC||Back Bling||2019-09-21|
|Stay Smooth||Uncommon||Animated Spray||2019-09-20|
|Megavolt||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-19|
|Wedge||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-18|
|Sour Strikers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-18|
|Radiant Blue||Epic||Animated Wrap||0 V-Bucks||2019-09-17|
|Wiggle Wild||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-17|
|Pneumatic Twin||Rare||Harvesting Tool||0 V-Bucks||2019-09-17|
|Spiked Shell||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-16|
|Chained Cleaver||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-16|
|Sizzle Sgt.||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-15|
|Clobber Axe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-14|
|Star Surge||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-09-14|
|Faded Cool||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-09-14|
|Moose||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-14|
|Swamp Stalker||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-12|
|Summer Slurp||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-09-12|
|Rainy Days||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-11|
|Dark Axe||Dark||Harvesting Tool||2019-09-11|
|Dark Shield||Dark||Back Bling||2019-09-11|
|Dark Red Knight||Dark||Outfit||2019-09-11|
|Dark Wild Card||Dark||Outfit||2019-09-11|
|Wild Cube||Dark||Back Bling||2019-09-11|
|Taco Time||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-11|
|Forever Tuesday||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-11|
|Aero Axe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-09|
|Astro Assassin||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-09-07|
|Angular Flow||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-07|
|Hard Charger||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-06|
|Motocase||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-06|
|Stunt Cycle||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-09-06|
|The Return||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-09-05|
|Llama Beat||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-09-04|
|Stronghold||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-09-02|
|Impact Edge||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-09-02|
|Blue Bolt||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-31|
|Dual Defiant||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-31|
|Hang On||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-08-30|
|Jagged Edge||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-29|
|Toxic Kitty||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-29|
|Renegade Rollers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-08-29|
|Llama Conga||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-28|
|Psycho Buzz Axes||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2000 V-Bucks||2019-08-27|
|Phycho Bandit||Epic||Outfit||2000 V-Bucks||2019-08-27|
|Square Stream||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-27|
|Very Sneaky||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-26|
|Spikeclone||Uncommon||Harvesting tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-25|
|Foxpack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-25|
|Power Punch||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-25|
|Star Strike||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-24|
|Eternal Zero||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-24|
|Red Camo||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-08-23|
|Lazer Wings||Epic||Back Bling||2019-08-22|
|Lazer Flex||Icon Series||Emote||2019-08-22|
|Junk Storm||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-22|
|Lazer Blast||Icon Series||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|Trophy Sack||Epic||Back Bling||2019-08-22|
|Default Fire||Icon Series||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|Default Vibe||Icon Series||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|Major Lazer||Icon Series||Outfit||1600 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|Moon Bounce||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|Lazer Axe||Icon Series||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|White Dragon||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-08-22|
|Corrupted Voyager||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-08-21|
|Corrupted||Rare||Rare Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-21|
|Cuddle Camo||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-08-20|
|Metro Machetes||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-19|
|Utility Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-19|
|Shot Caller||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-19|
|Plasmatic Edge||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-17|
|Shard Sickle||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-17|
|Blue Camo||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-08-17|
|Angled Fire||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-17|
|Clockwork||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-16|
|Recon Ranger||Uncommon||Oufit||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-16|
|Grillcount||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-15|
|Team Burger||Uncommon||Emote||100 V-Bucks||2019-08-15|
|Team Tomato||Uncommon||Emote||100 V-Bucks||2019-08-15|
|Banner Shield||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2019-08-15|
|The Leftovers||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-15|
|Rusty Roller||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-15|
|Bladed Bag||Epic||Back Bling||2019-08-14|
|Red Streak||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-14|
|Tri-Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-12|
|Tac Bats||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-12|
|Bravo Leader||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-12|
|Radiant Zero||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-11|
|Bubble Popper||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-10|
|Bubble Blast||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-10|
|Bubbly Bombs||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-08-10|
|Bubble Bomber||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-10|
|Sugar Rush||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-10|
|Windmill Floss||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-09|
|Bone Wasp||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-08-08|
|Primal Sting||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-08|
|Shootout At Sundown||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-08|
|Paint Pack||Epic||Back Bling||2019-08-08|
|Geode||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-08|
|Horned Strike||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-08|
|Where is Matt?||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-07|
|Fractal Zero||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-06|
|Rio Grande||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-05|
|Longhorn||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-05|
|Detonator||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-05|
|Grande Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-05|
|Bronto Bag||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-08-03|
|Meteor||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-02|
|Rift Rock||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2019-08-02|
|Cosmic Cleavers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-08-01|
|Fang Saws||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-08-01|
|Tra La La||Uncommon||Traversal Emote||2019-08-01|
|Maximum Drift||Rare||Animated Wrap||2019-08-01|
|Season Level 100||Uncommon||Emoticon||2019-08-01|
|Fire V Ice||Uncommon||Spray||2019-08-01|
|B.R.U.T.E Squad||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Bottomless Pit||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Crackshot Mural||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Season Level 100||Uncommon||Spray||2019-08-01|
|Cuddle Up||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Downtown Drift||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Hands Off||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Rocket Ride||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Sliced Up||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Sparkle Scythe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2019-08-01|
|Suit Up||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Spiked Satchel||Rare||Back Bling||2019-08-01|
|Twilight Flight||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Star Shot||Epic||Back Bling||2019-08-01|
|Undurrr The Stars||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Wiggle Trooper||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-08-01|
|Pony Up||Rare||Traversal Emote||2019-08-01|
|B.R.U.T.E Gunner||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-01|
|B.R.U.T.E Navigator||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-08-01|
|The Final Showdown||Rare||Music||2019-08-01|
|Robot Wrecker||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-08-01|
Weapon and Item Releases[edit | edit source]
10.00 Patch Notes (August 1st)[edit | edit source]
- This vehicle can be operated by up to two players. If two players are operating it, one (the driver) controls movement, while the other (the gunner) rains down missiles and shotgun shots.
- The driver is able to:
- Dash into combat.
- Super Jump to victory.
- Stomp enemies and structures into the ground.
- Anything you would normally harvest will grant materials when destroyed.
- The passenger has two weapons at their disposal: a shotgun and a missile launcher.
- Clip Size: 10
- Damage: 50
- Headshot Multiplier: 1.5x
- Missile Launcher
- Fires up to 10 missiles at once.
- Holding down Trigger will begin loading missiles.
- After releasing Trigger, or after 10 missiles have been loaded, all missiles will automatically fire.
- New Mechanic: Overshield
- Consumes 200 of any Material type to create a personal overshield for 5 seconds to protect you in the mech.
- Flint-Knock Pistol
- Shadow Bomb
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Mounted Turret
- Air Strike
- Itemized Glider Redeploy (still available in large team modes)
10.00 Content Update[edit | edit source]
- Available in Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Projectiles travel faster than other Sniper Rifles.
- Damage: 31/33/35
- Headshot: 62/66/70
- 4 Rounds per second.
- 16 Rounds per magazine.
- Uses a reduced zoom scope.
- Can be found from Floor, Chest, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
Unvaulted weapons (these weapons only spawned in Titled Town:)
10.10 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
Unvaulted (only for Sword Fight LTM:)
- Infinity Blade
- Reduced the environmental damage from 10000 to 600.
10.10 Content Update (August 20th)[edit | edit source]
- A throwable item that breaks on contact and spawns a large object in the sky that plummets to the ground.
- The plummeting object:
- Damages players and destroys everything in its path.
- Creates a small shockwave upon landing that damages players and destroys everything in its radius.
- Direct hit: 200
- Direct hits slightly knock players back.
- Shockwave hit: 100
- Both hits immediately destroy vehicles and destructible objects on impact.
- Direct hit: 200
- The plummeting object:
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size: 4
- Epic Rarity.
Available from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- Glitched Consumables are at the explosion site. These randomly switch between different forageable items from the past.
- Grant 5 Health.
- Grant 5 Shield.
- Grant 5 Effective Health (sum of a player’s Health + Shield).
- Increases player movement speed for a short duration.
- Hop Rocks
- Decreases player gravity for a short duration.
- Shadow Stone
- Turns players into a ghost for a short time, temporarily increasing their movement speed slightly and letting them dash through structures.
10.20 Patch Notes (August 27th)[edit | edit source]
- Rare item.
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Creates a large bubble that blocks projectiles and explosives. However, players can still run through it.
- Projectiles and explosives can be fired from inside the bubble but cannot go outside of it.
- The bubble’s emitter has 400 HP. Destroying it deactivates the bubble.
10.20 Content Update (September 3rd)[edit | edit source]
- This item is a thrown consumable and occupies an inventory slot.
- On impact, the thrown object deploys a damaging trap on both sides of a building piece.
- Upon impacting terrain, it automatically builds a wall and then deploys a damaging trap on both sides of the wall.
- The traps shock enemy players who are within a tile of their face.
- Damage: 50
- The traps have a 1-second deploy time before they can be triggered.
- When triggered, the traps have a 0.5-second delay before firing.
- After the traps have fired, they have a cooldown of 2 seconds before they can be triggered again.
- The traps shock enemy players who are within a tile of their face.
- Epic Rarity.
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size: 4.
10.20.2 Hotfix Update (September 4th)
10.30 Patch Notes (September 11th)[edit | edit source]
10.31 Patch Notes (September 18th)[edit | edit source]
- Available in Mythic variant.
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- The Batman Grapnel Gun comes with 10 charges. A charge is consumed each time the player is launched.
- When the grappling hook from the Batman Grapnel Gun impacts something in the environment, the owner will be launched in a flat arc towards the point of impact.
- At the apex of the launch, the player will deploy the Bat Cape, which can be used like any other Glider to traverse great distances.
- Available in Mythic variant.
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 5.
- Max stack size is 10.
- This consumable item is thrown out in a relatively flat arc. It will home in towards opponents.
- The projectile explodes when in close proximity to an opponent.
- Explosion damage:
- 50 damage to players.
- 200 damage to the environment.
- Explosion damage:
- If the Explosive Batarang impacts the environment, it will stick to the spot where it lands. At that point, it behaves as a proximity mine, exploding when opponents come too close to it.
- An Explosive Batarang that has impacted the environment can be disarmed and picked up by both the player who threw it or their allies.
10.40 Patch Notes (September 25th)[edit | edit source]
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Added Legendary variant. (Only for the Starry Suburbs rift zone)
10.40.1 Patch Notes (October 2nd)[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Map v10.00 (August 1st)[edit | edit source]
- Dusty Depot and the Factory POI have returned, replacing Dusty Divot and Dusty Diner.
- A new Frozen Meteor POI has been added south of Dusty Depot, in the sky.
- Some of the ground and trees surrounding the Skeletal Remains have turned a pink color.
- The Zero Point orb at Loot Lake exploded, and a antigravity zone has been created at the center of the lake. Strange noises can be heard when inside it, and there are floating objects everywhere.
- The power cable is now inactive, and shows a very dark red and black pattern that moves slowly.
- The Block has been changed into a tropical resort area.
- All of the Sky Platforms, wind turbines, propaganda posters and blimps in the sky have been removed.
- The stone family have disappeared again.
- Most of the Slipstreams have been removed, apart from the ones surrounding Neo Tilted and Mega Mall.
- The shack that was destroyed by the CUBE near Fatal Fields now has more stairs and work done on the walls and roofs.
- Some more grass has grown in Paradise Palms.
- A shack south of Paradise Palms near the CUBE's birthplace has started growing strange roots similar to the ones seen in the CUBE corrupted areas from Season 6.
- The red house at the Pueblo that used to be filled with chairs is now filled with TVs instead.
- One of the mini little castles south from Polar Peak now has a couple of toilets and pipes on it, these are the same ones from Flush Factory.
- A mini movie screen and a "Drive-In Theatre" sign has appeared east of Sunny Steps, hinting Risky Reels' Return.
- All of the volcano vents have stopped working.
- A golf club house has appeared near Lazy Lagoon, hinting at the return of Lazy Links.
- The metal spaceship at the Outskirts has turned back into the wooden chair from pre-Season 7.
- The battle bus that crashed north of Loot Lake during Fortnitemares has Turned into a crashed RV.
- One of the arms of the car and truck mech east of RV Park has fallen off, and it is holding a pole and raising it in the air. It seems to reenacting the Mecha from The Final Showdown Event.
- A a giant teddy bear has appeared in a shack west of Paradise Palms.
- A bit of snow has melted at the Viking Outpost.
- A garage with gnomes on top of and inside the building has been added on a hill west of Pleasant Park.
- Half of a tower just south of Lucky Landing has turned into a wooden shack.
- The stuff inside a shack south-west of Pleasant Park has gone upside down.
- August 2nd: A telescope has appeared on top of the northern warehouse at Dusty Depot and it is facing towards the Frozen Meteor.
- August 4th: A small laboratory and chalkboard has been added inside the grey warehouse of Dusty Depot.
- A rift beacon is being built in Neo Tilted, and is facing towards Loot Lake.
- August 5th: The rift beacon at Neo Tilted has been completed and is turned on. It seems to be gathering energy from Loot Lake.
- The rift beacon at Neo Tilted has opened a small rift in the sky above the POI.
- August 6th: The rift beacon has created a large bubble around Neo Tilted, turning it into a new POI called Tilted Town. Building and destroying objects is not allowed in Tilted Town.
- The slipstream around the area has been removed, leaving the one around Mega Mall the only one left.
- The Block has been changed into a futuristic town surrounded by a giant dome and desert.
- The exterior of the grey warehouse at Dusty Depot, as well as the interior has been updated.
- August 8th: Another satellite was added on the Dusty Depot grey warehouse, and the inside has been updated with a second floor and more computers.
- August 11th: A rift beacon is being constructed at Mega Mall.
- August 12th: The rift beacon at Mega Mall has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
Map v10.10 (August 14th)[edit | edit source]
- The rift beacon at Mega Mall has created a large bubble around the POI, turning it into pre-Season 7 Retail Row that is now infested by CUBE monsters from Fortnitemares.
- The Block has been changed into a farm next to a government mineshaft area.
- A wrecked building with floating chests in it has appeared inside Loot Lake. The interior looks like one of the government labs from Season 8.
- The grey warehouse of Dusty Depot has been updated again, and more work has been done inside. A few monitors with Visitor symbols have also been added.
- Two memorial stones for the CUBE have appeared on the map. One is on the desert mountain where it was formed, and the other is at Loot Lake.
- A trophy has appeared at Lucky Landing that has the name of Bugha, the Solo World Cup Winner on it.
- A trophy has appeared at Happy Hamlet that has the name of the World Cup Duos winners on it.
- Even more grass has grown in the desert, and the area south of Paradise Palms is now a darker colour.
- August 15th: A rift beacon is being constructed at the Stadium.
- Even more snow, especially around Happy Hamlet, begins to melt.
- August 19th: The rift beacon at the Stadium has been activated and has created a small rift above the POI.
- August 20th: The rift beacon at the Stadium has exploded, causing the rift above it to disappear and destroying the POI. A small Crater with some remains of the Stadium has been left behind.
- Grass continues to grow in the desert biome and the process begins to accelerate.
- The Block has been changed into a giant metal factory related building surrounded by lava.
- August 22nd: A rift beacon is being constructed in the desert, southwest of Paradise Palms.
- August 26th: The rift beacon in the desert has been activated and has opened a small rift above it.
Map v10.20 (August 27th)[edit | edit source]
- The rift beacon in the desert has created a massive bubble which surrounds a large portion of the desert. A new Pandora POI was added and replaced the Pueblo and Trucker's Oasis.
- The Block has been changed into a giant clockwork castle area with many machines and blimps.
- The grey warehouse of Dusty Depot has been updated yet again. Pieces from the B.R.U.T.E mech as well as some other things can be found inside.
- A dance floor and disco lights were added into the westmostern hangar of Frosty Flights.
- The surface and inside of the Frozen Meteor has started to gain small cracks.
- The shack that was destroyed by the CUBE near Fatal Fields now has a roof installed and more work has been done on the exterior.
- The house west of Fatal Fields now has Carbide and Omega posters.
- A statue was added to Haunted Hills.
- Even more snow, especially among the edge of the biome, continues to melt.
- Grass continues to grow in the desert.
- Ladders to the top of hills have been added in Tilted Town.
- August 29th: A rift beacon is being constructed at Fatal Fields.
- September 2nd: The rift beacon at Fatal Fields has been activated and has opened a small rift above the POI.
- September 3rd: The Floating Island from Season 6 has reappeared just northwest of Fatal Fields. Additionally, the Motel, noms sign and Durrr Burger head near Pleasant Park have appeared on the island.
- The grey warehouse of Dusty Depot has been slightly updated again, the B.R.U.T.E pieces has been disassembled and some trucks appeared outside it.
- The Block has been changed into a tropical hotel.
- Red balloons have appeared across the map near sewers. When popped, a creepy laugh can be heard from the sewer.
- September 5th: Under construction rift beacons have appeared at Paradise Palms and the frozen Greasy Grove.
- The Floating Island has moved to above the Outskirts POI.
- September 6th: The Floating Island has moved to just northwest of Happy Hamlet.
- A tile near a sewer at Pleasant Park has moved, and seems to be opening.
- September 7th: The Floating Island has moved south of Frosty Flights.
- September 9th: The rift beacons at Paradise Palms and the frozen Greasy Grove have been activated, and small rifts have opened above the two POIs.
- The Floating Island has moved right above Frosty Flights.
- September 10th: The Floating Island has moved northeast of Frosty Flights and southwest of the frozen lake.
Map v10.30 (September 11th)[edit | edit source]
- The rift beacon at Paradise Palms has created a large bubble around the area, converting it into a mix of Paradise Palms and Moisty Mire called Moisty Palms. Trees and water pools from Moisty Mire as well as the filming studio have reappeared too.
- The rift beacon at the frozen lake has also created a large bubble around the POI, melting the ice and snow causing Greasy Grove to return. The Durrr Burger restaurant has however been replaced by a large taco shop.
- The grey warehouse at Dusty Depot has been significantly updated. The roof has opened and something is being constructed inside of it.
- The Pandora was removed, and the Pueblo and Trucker's Oasis have reappeared.
- Some more grass has appeared in the desert.
- The Block has been changed into a farm area.
- The Floating Island has moved northwest of Greasy Grove.
- September 12th: The Floating Island has moved east of the Viking Outpost and west of the Destroyed Stadium.
- September 13th: The Floating Island has moved east of Snobby Shores and north of the Viking Outpost.
- What appears to be a few thrusters have appeared in the grey warehouse of Dusty Depot.
- September 14th: The Floating Island has moved north of Snobby Shores and northwest of Villain Lair.
- September 15th: A rocket booster has been constructed in the grey warehouse of Dusty Depot.
- September 16th: The Floating Island has moved just outside of Haunted Hills.
- September 17th: The Floating Island has moved northwest of Pleasant Park and near Haunted Hills.
- More of the rocket in the Dusty Depot grey warehouse has been constructed.
Map v10.31 (September 18th)[edit | edit source]
- A rift beacon is being constructed at Tilted Town.
- The Block has been changed into a desert temple area.
- The ice cream truck has fallen off the bridge on the hill west of Fatal Fields.
- The Floating Island has moved east of Junk Junction.
- September 19th: Another part of the rocket has been added in the Dusty Depot grey factory.
- The Floating Island has moved very close to The Block.
- The rift beacon at Tilted Town has been activated. A small batarang can also be seen in a hay pile near the beacon.
- September 20th: The Floating Island has moved east of The Block.
- September 21st: Via the rift beacon at Tilted Town, the POI has changed into Gotham City.
- A bat signal telescope has appeared on the bridge on the hill west of Fatal Fields.
- The Floating Island has moved northwest of Lazy Lagoon.
- September 22nd: A rift beacon is being constructed east of Junk Junction and south of the Depot Race Track.
- September 23rd: The rift beacon near the Depot Race Track has been activated and opened a small rift above the area.
- The rocket at Dusty Depot has nearly completed construction. Only a few parts remain.
Map v10.40 (September 25th)[edit | edit source]
- The rift beacon near the Depot Race Track has created a large bubble around the area, bringing back the Castle Ruins. However, the castle ruins have been constructed into a new POI known as Starry Suburbs.
- The Depot Race Track starting lights have tilted forward, now saying "Coming Soon".
- The Block has been changed into a dinosaur desert area.
- The Floating Island has moved just outside of Pressure Plant.
- A shack is being constructed at the Destroyed Stadium.
- The shack near Fatal Fields has been completed, and painted brown. It appears to be a watchtower.
- The grey warehouse in Dusty Depot has been updated once again. All of the monitors seem to have infected B.R.U.T.Es on them, and laser pointers were added to the rocket.
- September 27th: The Floating Island has moved east of Pressure Plant.
- September 28th: Wires were added to the rocket at Dusty Depot.
- The Floating Island has moved to Lonely Lodge.
- September 29th: The Floating Island has moved south from Lonely Lodge.
- September 30th: The Floating Island has moved south over the Race Track.
- October 1st: The Floating Island has moved south slightly into Moisty Palms.
- October 2nd: The Floating Island has moved east of Moisty Palms.
- October 4th: The Floating Island has moved south of Moisty Palms.
- October 5th: An eight-day countdown has appeared above the rocket at Dusty Depot and on TVs across the map.
- The Zero Point at Loot Lake has started making strange, clock-like ticking noises.
- October 8th: The Floating Island has moved west of the Pueblo.
- October 10th: Rocket sirens are going off at Dusty Depot.
- October 12th: The Floating Island has moved south of Fatal Fields.
- October 13th: The Floating Island has moved to the southwest of Fatal Fields. It has nearly reached it's starting point.
- The countdown expired, the rocket launched into the air and boosted, creating a rift. Eventually, the rifts above the rift zones created multiple rockets which flew around and made multiple rifts. These rockets then went to the Meteor and created a huge rift that sucked in the meteor. Then, the giant rift appeared above Loot Lake and caused the rockets and meteor to fly into the zero point, ultimately creating a giant explosion that blew players away and created a black hole which sucked everything in... ending the season and the chapter.
Epilogue[edit | edit source]
After the black hole caused by the malfunctioning Zero Point, there was only a live video of it. Every so often it would display a series of numbers which corresponds to a word stated by the Visitor, which also creates another piece of dialogue. 11 146 15 62 "I was not alone." 87 14 106 2 150 "Others were outside the loop." 69 146 15 36 "This was not calculated." 2 176 8 160 65 "The moment is now inevitable". Before entering Chapter 2 Season 1 officially, dialogue is shown, stating "...[[redirecting, receiving... Surprising is the sheer volume of Matter resolved around the Bridge. Extensive Charting and Analysis are required. Our best [redacted: D4] Team has been scrambled and inserted. We expect resistance. And similar embedded Agents. We've been as quiet as possible. But the gaze of others may now be turned toward Zero. A whole new world awaits."