Season 1 was the first iteration of player progression in Battle Royale. It included the introduction of challenges that could be completed for seasonal experience in Patch 1.8 and later, in Patch 1.8.2, the now-closed Season Shop . The season started on September 26, 2017 and ended a few months later on December 13, 2017.
Season Shop[edit | edit source]
The following items could be purchased from the Season Shop after earning enough XP through challenges and in-game performance to reach certain tiers. The Season Shop first appeared on October 25, 2017.
Could be bought from season shop[edit | edit source]
- Renegade Raider (outfit) (level 20, 1,200 Vbucks)
- Raider's Revenge (harvesting tool) (level 35, 1,500 vbucks)
- Aerial Assault Trooper (outfit) (level 10, 800 vbucks)
- Aerial Assault One (glider) (level 5, 500 vbucks)
Free items that could be unlocked by playing[edit | edit source]
- Mako (glider) (Unlocked by reaching Level 25 during Season 1)
- Battle Bus Banner (Unlocked by reaching Level 10 during Season 1)
The Map[edit | edit source]
The original Fortnite map saw 13 named locations and a bunch of unnamed locations.
Named Locations were...
- Pleasant Park
- Greasy Grove
- Loot Lake
- Flush Factory
- Anarchy Acres
- Dusty Depot (Received name on October 12th)
- Salty Springs (Received name on October 12th)
- Fatal Fields
- Tomato Town (Received name on October 12th)
- Retail Row
- Wailing Woods
- Lonely Lodge
- Moisty Mire
Unnamed Locations were...
- Factory (POI)
- Container Yard (POI)
- Prison (POI)
- Northern Houses (POI)
- Race Track (POI)
- RV Park (POI)
- And More.
The map changed overtime until The End of Season 10/X meaning most of the locations were removed. Even on the new map, 2 locations have still been in the game from Day 1. Those are Pleasant Park and Salty Springs.