Score Royale (gamemode)
|Collect points to claim Victory Royale in this new Limited Time Mode. Whoever has the most points at the end of the match wins.|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Queue Type||Solo, Duos, Squads|
|Release||August 23, 2018|
|Last Featured||Patch 5.30|
Score Royale is a Battle Royale Limited Time Mode and features collecting points to claim the Victory Royale through looting, collecting coins and eliminations. Whoever has the most points at the end of the match wins.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Earn points by collecting coins, opening loot containers and eliminating other players. The first to cross the High Score threshold wins the Victory Royale. Each actions and eliminations has equivalent points as follows:
|Winning Score (Solo)||2000|
|Winning Score (Duos)||3000|
|Winning Score (Squads)||4500|
|Use an Apple or Mushroom||10|
|Open an Ammo Box||25|
|Open a Llama||50|
|Open a Supply Drop||100|
|Eliminate an Enemy||100|
|Open a Treasure Chest||50|
|Find a Bronze Coin||30|
|Find a Silver Coin||50|
|Find a Gold Coin||100|
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
- Early game Storm circles are larger and the Storms move in more slowly, giving players more time to spread out and search for loot.
- Late game Storms move in fast.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Regular loots, ammunition boxes and treasure chests.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Coins.