|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
The Scoped Revolver was a pistol in Battle Royale. It was available in Epic and Legendary rarities. It used Medium Bullets, had a head shot multiplier of x2.0, and a scope that magnified by 2x. The Scoped Revolver was quite accurate, and has 100% accuracy when scoped in. It did excellent damage that never changed, no matter the range it was being used at, with shots that were few and far between.
Scoped Revolver was vaulted in Season 9, making them only available in Creative. It was vaulted likely due to not many players using them.
Scoped Revolver was unvaulted for 24 hours on June 30th. Following the Heavy Shotgun, this is the 6th item to be unvaulted in the 14 Days of Summer event.
- When not aiming down sights, the Scoped Revolver still is surprisingly accurate on its first shot. It is a capable weapon at close range in a pinch.
- The Scoped Revolver has heavy accuracy and fires very slowly by default. The weapon is made for slow but well chosen shots, and attempting to use it in any other way will almost always result in death.
- The Scoped Revolver has heavy recoil, something to get used to when first using the gun.
- On a head shot, any Scoped Revolver can eliminate an enemy who has healed 75 health and no shields using Bandages. People who have run in from the Storm or have just finished fighting someone are especially vulnerable to it.
- Its impressive damage allows it to be a good longer-ranged substitute to the Hand Cannon or a sniper rifle.
- It excels at very long ranges with its high damage output and 100% accuracy.
- The Scoped Revolver's low fire rate makes it almost incapable of breaking buildings.
- The look of this pistol is similar to the Hand Cannon from Save the World but with a scope attached. Not only that, but the Hand Cannon in Save the World uses Heavy Bullets instead of Medium Bullets.
- The Scoped Revolver appears to be a Colt Anaconda chambered in .44 Magnum with a scope mounted on.
- It was the first scoped pistol.
|Battle Royale Content|
| Seasonal Foraged Map Objects|
) • Rifts
) • Shadow Stones
) • Ziplines
, C2 1
, C2 2
) • Volcano Vents
) • Slipstream
) • Secret Passages