|Ammo Boxes||TBA Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||TBA Produce Boxes|
Salty Towers is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added in Chapter 2 Season 5. Located inside the coordinate D4, southeast of Sweaty Sands, south of Pleasant Park, west of Colossal Coliseum and east of Holly Hedges. It is a combination of Salty Springs' houses and Tilted Towers' buildings. However, a lot of the buildings are covered in sand.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings and houses, visit Salty Towers/Buildings
Challenges[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Salty Springs combined with Tilted Towers and created Salty Towers.
- Christmas decorations have been added to the houses.
- A beam from The Zero Point is pointing at Salty Towers.
- A portal leading to an area seen in the Walking Dead Crossover Trailer has opened southwest of Salty Towers, however, cannot be entered.
- The Christmas decorations were removed from the houses.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is a combination between Salty Springs and Tilted Towers.
- This is the second POI to be merged from two previous POIs. The 1st was Moisty Palms.
- This is the second POI to replace a Chapter 1 POI in Chapter 2. The 1st was Doom's Domain.
- This is the 1st version of Tilted Towers in Chapter 2.
- This is the 5th version of Tilted Towers to ever exist. The other 4 were; Tilted Towers, Neo Tilted, Tilted Town, and Gotham City.