Salty Springs is an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates F7, north of Fatal Fields, south of Dusty Divot, east of Shifty Shafts and south-west of Mega Mall. It is a tiny residential town with houses and a gas station and has a steep, hilly landscape.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Hidden Bunker[edit | edit source]
- A bunker can be found under the house in the northwest part of the town. 3 Chests can be found here.
Pass N Gas Station[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Wooden Shack
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- It is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- This area received the name Salty Springs
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- There is a secret bunker under the Blue house in the Northwestern part of Salty Springs
- The little metal fence northeast of the easternmost brick house is now a Gas Station with a chance of it spawning a Vending Machine.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A truck transporting Quadcrashers has appeared in the east side of the town.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The houses have Christmas decorations.
- A crack appeared east of Salty Springs
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The gray house with the tree that fell on its roof has been repaired and revamped.
- The house between Salty Springs and the edge of Dusty Divot has been revamped.
- Eastern most house has secret basement/bunker added.