Salty Springs is an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates D4, currently located Southeast of Sweaty Sands, south of Pleasant Park, west of Frenzy Farm and east of Holly Hedges. It is a tiny residential town with houses and a gas station and has a steep, hilly landscape. Salty Springs has one vending machine and until Chapter 2 Season 1, two hidden bunkers.
Salty Springs has returned in Chapter 2, with a different design to all the houses and a different location. The gas station also moved.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Related Achievements
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings and houses, visit Salty Springs/Buildings
Hidden Bunker[edit | edit source]
- A bunker could be found under the house in the northwest part of the town from Season 4 to Season 10. 3 Chests could be found here.
- No longer there in Chapter 2.
Pass N Gas Station[edit | edit source]
Props[edit | edit source]
- Traffic Cone
- Trafic Barricade
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Salt Bae: Been droppin' Salty.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- It is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
- Salty Springs received its name later on that season (10/12/2017).
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- A Pass N Gas station was added, replacing a small metal fenced area.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- A Vending Machine was added to Salty Springs.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A secret bunker was added under the Blue house in the Northwestern part of Salty Springs.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A truck transporting Quadcrashers has appeared in the east side of the town.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The houses have been covered in Christmas decorations.
- Salty Springs was covered in snow on Christmas and in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event. The snow melted both times eventually.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The gray house with the tree that fell on its roof has been repaired and revamped.
- The house between Salty Springs and the edge of Dusty Divot has been revamped.
- Eastern most house has secret basement/bunker added.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- July 20th: During The Final Showdown Event, a huge fight between Cattus and Mecha. Cattus was thrown near Salty Springs, the Blue House was severely damaged, the only part of the house was the secret base and other houses suffered minor damage. If you loaded into another match, the changes to Salty were reverted, probably because the changes there weren't intended.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- A red balloon has appeared near the brick house.
- The red balloon was later removed.
- October 13th: Salty Springs was sucked into a black hole.
Chapter 2, Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Salty Springs survived the black hole and has been teleported to the new island.
- The basement and the bunker in the blue house were removed.
- The bunker under the eastern most house was removed.
- The gas station was moved to the opposite side of the road
- A bus stop was added at original gas station's location.
Patch 11.10 (Fortnitemares 2019)[edit | edit source]
- Halloween decorations were added to Salty Springs, plus haunted floating furniture.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations were removed, and furniture is no longer haunted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Many of the houses at Salty Springs can be found at different locations across the map, most notably Pleasant Park, Greasy Grove and Retail Row.
- The secret bunker added in Season 4 was added for the heroes vs villains storyline.
- The secret bunker added in Season 8 was added for the volcano storyline.
- When Battle Royale was released, this location was not named.
- It is one of two POI's to have been in every season since the beginning. The other is Pleasant Park.