Revolver (Battle Royale)
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||9.30 Content Update|
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Releases[edit | edit source]
- Patch 1.6 - Released
- Patch 5.40 - Vaulted
- Content Update 7.20 - Released in Creative and Playground
- Content Update 7.30 - Re-released in Wild West LTM
Changes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Revolver is slow to fire continuously and takes a couple of seconds to reload, so it is best used for medium-range attacks or as a substitute to a sniper rifle when the player doesn't have one.
- A little known fact about the Revolver is that headshots do over 100 damage at close ranges, allowing for insta-kills early game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Revolver seems to be based off a .357 Magnum Revolver with some custom engravings on it.
- This new Revolver is based off the Mateba Model 6 Unica.
- The Revolver was modified and re-introduced as the Six Shooter.
- The Six Shooter has now also been vaulted, and is being replaced by a closer variant to the original Revolver called the Scoped Revolver. That has also been vaulted.
- The 9.10 and 9.20 update increased the fire rate to 1.6 and decreased reload time to (2.2/2.1/2.0 respectively). This could hint the return of the OG Revolver.
- The weapon is faster than the Hand Cannon with 1.2 fire rate beating 0.8 fire rate.
- There are three revolvers in the game, all of which were vaulted. The Scoped Revolver and the Revolver were both favored by the community.
- The Revolver used to use Light Bullets before being changed to Medium Bullets.
- This was the Sixth item to head to the Vault after the Tactical Submachine Gun.
- The Revolver dealt the highest damage for a weapon that uses Medium Bullets, with the Legendary variant dealing 66 hitpoints' worth of damage.
- The reason why the Revolver was not used often was because of the damage drop off with the weapon that made the Hand Cannon better.
- There are and variants of the Revolver were leaked in the files of Patch 9.30