Revolver (Battle Royale)
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
The Revolver was Vaulted in Patch 5.40, making it therefore currently only available in Playground and Creative modes. The Revolver wasn’t always used in game and even if they were, they had high Damage taking half of someone’s health.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Releases[edit | edit source]
- Patch 1.6 - Released
- Patch 5.40 - Vaulted
- Content Update 7.20 - Released in Creative and Playground
- Content Update 7.30 - Re-released in Wild West LTM
Changes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Revolver is slow to fire continuously and takes a couple of seconds to reload, so it is best used for medium-range attacks or as a substitute to a sniper rifle when the player doesn't have one.
- A little known fact about the Revolver is that headshots do over 100 damage at close ranges, allowing for insta-kills early game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Revolver seems to be inspired by the Colt Model 1889 with custom engravings on it.
- The Revolver was modified and re-introduced as the Six Shooter.
- The Six Shooter has now also been vaulted, and is being replaced by a closer variant to the original Revolver called the Scoped Revolver.
- The weapon is slightly faster than the Hand Cannon with 0.9 fire rate beating 0.8 fire rate.