Retail Row was an area on the Battle Royale map located at east coordinates H6, east of Dusty Divot and southwest of Lonely Lonely Lodge. It was a retail store complex with a wide parking lot and a residential neighborhood beside the commercial area that consists mostly of broken houses. In Week 10 of Season 8, during the"Unvaulting Event", the Volcano erupted, destroying the shopping district of Retail Row, along with Tilted Towers. A taco shop and the residential district survived the eruption.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Retail Row in Season 8 before the eruption of the volcano
Retail Row before Season 7
NOM'S Grocery Store[edit | edit source]
A Chest can be found on the top of a shelf, in a store room. Another Chest is found on a table, in an office in the building's second floor. A vending machine can be found in the ground floor, just next to the entrance, and an ammo box can be found in the restaurant area, in the second floor.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Camping Equipment Shop
- McGuffin's Book Store
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Water Tower
- Joel's Pub
- Detective agency
- Durrr Burger Restaurant
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit Restaurant
Props[edit | edit source]
Battle Pass Challenges[edit | edit source]
Retail Row has become a part of the following Battle Pass Challenges.
- Season 5 Week 1 Challenges - Eliminate 3 opponents in Retail Row.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Retail Row was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A detective agency office has been added at the vacant space of Retail Row's commercial area.
- The NOMS sign was sucked away by a rift.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A Halloween store has appeared at the previously unoccupied space between McGuffin's bookstore and the unnamed camping equipment shop.
- November 5th: The Halloween store has now been abandoned and sits dormant. The NOM'S sign has returned.
- December 3rd: A Pizza Pit truck and Durrr Burger truck are at Retail Row.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- An outdoor Durrr Burger restaurant has opened around the food truck.
- Christmas decorations were put on the shops and houses.
- The corrupted area near Retail Row is now overgrown and is vanishing.
- Week 3: There is now a small Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit restaurant between the basketball court and the Durrr Burger restaurant, in the former place of a small playground.
- Week 8: The Shop near the Outdoor Durrr Burger restaurant has been turned into a new Durrr Burger Shop.
- Week 10: Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit has been expanded to include a restroom. The kitchen has been relocated and now goes through part of the basketball court.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The indoor Durrr Burger has expanded including a restroom.
- Week 3: The Pizza Pit has further expanded. The restaurant has more seating and the basketball court is gone.
- Week 5: Durrr Burger has got another story with more seats and another bathroom.
- Week 6: The Pizza Pit restaurant has expanded to include a second floor. The spinning tomato head from Tomato Town has also returned along with the pizza roof.
- April 17: There is now an underground shelter under the big brick house next to Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit. The access to the bunker is hidden in the garage, under a car.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant in has expanded. The burger mascot has appeared at the top of the restaurant.
- Week 10: The shopping part of Retail Row has been completely destroyed by the Volcano. The residential buildings and the taco shop managed to survive the eruption.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- Retail Row was reconstructed and renamed to Mega Mall.