Retail Row is an area on the Battle Royale map located at east coordinates G6 and H6, northeast of Lazy Lake and south of Dirty Docks. It a retail store complex with a wide parking lot and a residential neighborhood beside the commercial area that consists mostly of houses. In Week 10 of Season 8, during the "Unvaulting Event", the Volcano erupted, destroying the shopping district of Retail Row, along with Tilted Towers. A taco shop and the residential district survived the eruption.
In Week 2 of Season 10, Mega Mall was turned back into Retail Row via a rift beacon constructed in the area. Cube monsters from Fortnitemares have also inhabited the area. However the monsters can no longer be found at the POI.
Many of the houses at Retail Row can be found at different locations across the map.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Battle Pass Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations
Retail Row after The Unvaulting Event
For more detail on buildings and houses, visit Retail Row/Buildings
NOMS Grocery Store
|thumb]] A Chest can be found on the top of a shelf, in a store room. Another Chest is found on a table, in an office in the building's second floor. A vending machine can be found in the ground floor, just next to the entrance, and an ammo box can be found in the restaurant area, in the second floor.
- Bass Shop at Retail Row
McGuffin's book store
- McGuffin's book store at Retail Row
Other Loot Spots
- Big Shots Espresso Cafe
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Water Tower
- Joel's Pub
- The Detective Agency
- Durrr Burger Restaurant
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit Restaurant
- Wooden Gazebo
Battle Pass Challenges
Retail Row has become a part of the following Battle Pass Challenges.
- Season 5 Week 1 Challenges - Eliminate 3 opponents in Retail Row.
- Retail Row was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree appeared in Retail Row.
- A cabin next to the Christmas tree was added and made to look like a small store
- A Christmas tree and cabin has been removed from Retail Row.
- Vending Machines were added to Retail Row.
- A treasure map was added to Retail Row for a challenge.
- The treasure map added in Season 3 was removed.
- A rubber duck was added to Retail Row.
- A Detective Agency office has been added at the vacant space of Retail Row's commercial area.
- The NOMS sign was sucked away by a rift.
- The rubber duck was removed from Retail Row.
- The CUBE rolled near Retail Row, creating an antigravity zone slightly in Retail Row.
- A birthday Cake was added to Retail Row.
- The birthday cake was removed from Retail Row.
- A Halloween store has appeared at the previously unoccupied space between McGuffin's bookstore and the unnamed camping equipment shop.
- November 5th: The Halloween store has now been abandoned and sits dormant. The NOM'S sign has returned.
- December 3rd: A Pizza Pit truck and Durrr Burger truck are at Retail Row.
- Snow fully covered Retail Row for Christmas.
- The snow has gone.
- Snow covered Retail Row for a second time.
- Snow eventually melted.
- An outdoor Durrr Burger restaurant has opened around the food truck.
- Christmas decorations were put on the shops and houses.
- The corrupted area near Retail Row is now overgrown and is vanishing.
- Week 3: There is now a small Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit restaurant between the basketball court and the Durrr Burger restaurant, in the former place of a small playground.
- Week 8: The Shop near the Outdoor Durrr Burger restaurant has been turned into a new Durrr Burger Shop.
- Week 10: Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit has been expanded to include a restroom. The kitchen has been relocated and now goes through part of the basketball court.
- The indoor Durrr Burger has expanded including a restroom.
- Week 3: The Pizza Pit has further expanded. The restaurant has more seating and the basketball court is gone.
- Week 5: Durrr Burger has got another floor with more seats and another bathroom.
- Week 6: The Pizza Pit restaurant has expanded to include a second floor. The spinning tomato head from Tomato Town has also returned along with the pizza roof.
- April 17: There is now an underground shelter under the big brick house next to Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit. The access to the bunker is hidden in the garage, under a car.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant in has expanded. The burger mascot has appeared at the top of the restaurant.
- Week 10: The shopping part of Retail Row has been completely destroyed by the Volcano. The residential buildings and the taco shop managed to survive the eruption.
- Retail Row was reconstructed and renamed to Mega Mall.
- Mega Mall was turned back into Retail Row.
- The secret bunker has disappeared along with the Durrr Burger and Pizza Pit restaurants upon Retail Rows return.
- The houses that were repaired in Season 8 are now broken like they were before.
- Fiends also roam the location.
- The detective Agency has returned also, reverting the location back to around Season 4-6.
- Two red balloons have appeared in Retail Row.
- September 9th: The two red balloons were removed
- September 21st: A Joker gas canister was found in Retail Row.
- The Joker gas canister was removed.
- A visitor tape recording was added to Retail Row.
- October 13th: Retail Row was sucked into a black hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1
- Retail Row survived the black hole and has been teleported to the new island.
- The giant bubble and CUBE monsters was removed from Retail Row, and the area was added to a new map.
- Most of the houses are repaired, have different design and have become more modernized.
- A bus stop with accessible bus has appeared near the basketball court.
- The secret bunkers added in Season 8 were for the volcano storyline.
- Retail Row is the only location to be updated at least once every season.
- Retail Row is the second POI to ever return to the map, the first being Dusty Depot and the Factories.
- If you go up to the giant fish on the Outdoor equipment store and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Sometimes, if you enter Retail Row, instead of the normal text that appears (Beware the Horde) the text can instead say "What a horrible night to have a curse". This is a reference to Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest (more info needed).
- Retail Row is one of the locations to stay after getting a new map, the others being Salty Springs and Pleasant Park
- Retail Row is the only location to be removed twice and return both times after getting removed.
- Retail is one of 6 locations to be removed twice after making a return in Season 10/X.