Rarity describes both the relative rarity of finding a particular item and is an expression of its quality. Each level has a name and color associated with it:
- - White
- - Gray
- - Green
- - Blue
- - Purple
- - Orange
- - Gold
- - Dark Red
- - Light Red
Mythic Items[edit | edit source]
Mythic items are also only available in Save the World, with the single exception of the Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity Blade, which were available in Battle Royale's Infinity Gauntlet LTM and patch 7.01’s (or the Sword Fight LTM’s) Infinity Blade respectively.
Perks of rarity[edit | edit source]
Each slot has specific available perks, excluding weapons with fixed perks.
Special Rarities[edit | edit source]
These items are especially rare due to being obtainable only from certain special sources. As such, they cannot be added to the Collection Book.
- - These cosmetics are only available in the item shop during the Marvel x Fortnite LTM Event.
- Schematics are of the lowest beginner tier, and obtained by completing the very first tutorial missions. These items cannot be Upgraded nor Recycled. - These weapon
- Upgraded nor Recycled. - These defenders are obtained after unlocking the first Defender slot in the squad. These items cannot be
- Schematics are uniquely obtained from the Founder's Llama. - These
- Battle Royale. This had the exception of the Item Spawner, an item used in Fortnite Creative. As of Patch 7.10, the Item Spawner is now . - Rarity of in-game cosmetics test items used by developers in