Race Track (POI)
Race Track was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinate I6, J6, I7 and J7, between Mansion and Paradise Palms. The Dirt Track on the same location in Season 4 was revamped and upgraded to full motorcourse race track in Season 5.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Concourse (Main Hall)
- Crowd Bleachers
- TACOS restaurant
Props[edit | edit source]
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Dirt Track was added to the map. At the point, it consisted of a dirt racetrack with few wooden buildings around it. Since there was no vehicles in the game at this point, the Race Track wasn't very useful.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to the Dirt Track.
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- A meteor landed near the racetrack, creating a crater.
V4.30[edit | edit source]
- Shopping Carts were added to the race track to have a vehicle to race around the track with
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- The Dirt Track has been revamped with a full concrete motorcourse tracks.
V6.10[edit | edit source]
- There are now Quadcrashers on the track.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- December 25th: The Race Track was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- January 19th: The Race Track was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
V7.30[edit | edit source]
- January 31st: The snow melted from The Race Track.
- Quadcrashers were removed from the POI, due to them being vaulted.
- Driftboards were added to the track.
- October 13th: The Race Track was sucked into a black hole.